PDA

View Full Version : FTN invite wanted for free please kimii

wheeloftime
03-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Just been reading a thread where you (kimii) gave an FTN invite out to someone who definately didn't deserve it just because he asked for one. Nothing personal rollin but you already have access to an account right now and in the future that account will give you an invite, yet you still get an invite just for asking.
So I thought I would try my luck, pretty please kimii, can I have one too, I promise to keep a good ratio and never, ever trade the account.
No hard feelings rollin, enjoy the new account, but you definately are very, very lucky.

darkseekers
03-09-2007, 08:28 AM
good luck

Rollin84
03-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Just been reading a thread where you (kimii) gave an FTN invite out to someone who definately didn't deserve it just because he asked for one. Nothing personal rollin but you already have access to an account right now and in the future that account will give you an invite, yet you still get an invite just for asking.
So I thought I would try my luck, pretty please kimii, can I have one too, I promise to keep a good ratio and never, ever trade the account.
No hard feelings rollin, enjoy the new account, but you definately are very, very lucky.

think what you want, say what you want. i dont wanna waste my bandwith on an acct that is his not mine. and add to his u/l. put up 160.00 month for it. 80.00 each. i dont think its about "deserving" just who can be an active and positive member in that community. if you have an issue take it up with kimii... it was her decision. appreciate it if you left me and my name out of it. thx

khaled2000
03-09-2007, 08:36 AM
good luck

Niteghost
03-09-2007, 08:39 AM
good luck

WTF, How do people with "Disable Priviliges", get in the Invite section, this is the second person I come across, tonite. Can someone "explain" that to me, what exactly is "Disable Priviliges"? http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/040104/040104_emi4_prv.gif

JA
03-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Cat and mouse game. Meow

poly1
03-09-2007, 08:45 AM
I dont think kimii will be giving out accounts, not right now at least since many people started asking for them. Anyway hope you get invite someway
I have been trying for a while and still don't have one

greken24
03-09-2007, 08:46 AM
ppl stop begging for invites.. its redicualous

Rollin84
03-09-2007, 08:58 AM

just to be clear... i was never begging. i honestly wasnt expecting an invite from kimii. i feel very fortunate though. my thread wasnt a beg just asking if anyone wanted to send an invite the way its meant to be done. kimii answered and im thankful... could of been a regular user on here and you'd all be pming them and posting topics for imnvites from them. either way sorry for hijacking. good luck in your quest.

SnakesMan901
03-09-2007, 09:01 AM
Keep Dreaming About That :lol::P:naughty:
Kimii Now Not An Admin , And Brandon Too , Now Just Zlo The Admin :yup::w00t:
And Zlo Not Very Kind Like Kimii :P
But He IS A Good Admin

ptp5352
03-09-2007, 09:05 AM

yes please stop, you're just spamming the forum

wheeloftime
03-09-2007, 09:36 AM

think what you want, say what you want. i dont wanna waste my bandwith on an acct that is his not mine. and add to his u/l. put up 160.00 month for it. 80.00 each. i dont think its about "deserving" just who can be an active and positive member in that community. if you have an issue take it up with kimii... it was her decision. appreciate it if you left me and my name out of it. thx

I have shared a friends account at both Bitme.tv and Oink with the sole intention of boosting someones upload so that they would give me an invite. I didn't consider either times I was 'wasting my bandwidth', sometimes if you want something enough you got to put a bit of work in. I ended up with accounts at both and they are both precious trackers to me, I would never trade them or give invites away because I don't want to lose them. I have no issue with you whatsoever, you asked for something and got it - nothing wrong with that. But there are plenty of people on this site who would love an FTN invite but have very little chance of actually getting one. As I said in my first post you already had use of an account and would get an invite eventually - all you needed was a bit of patience. I don't blame you at all, good luck to you, just thought there were more deserving cases, myself being the main one lol.

OMG of course, spamming an invite request forum with requests for an invite!!!!!

ptp5352
03-09-2007, 09:41 AM

OMG of course, spamming an invite request forum with requests for an invite!!!!!

this isnt an invite request forum, its an invite trading forum. Theres a very subtle difference.

Niteghost
03-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Edited

Elitist
03-09-2007, 10:00 AM

this isnt an invite request forum, its an invite trading forum. Theres a very subtle difference.

/agreed

All this whining is beginning to get annoying.

Friendly Fire
03-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Your right, this constant begging is getting really anoying.

ten elite brains
03-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Sorry to the OP for the off topic but:

Since when has this been the "BitTorrent Invites Trading Section" ?!

I admit all the 'begging' (including the dedicated thread for it :rolleyes: ) is becoming tedious but there is nothing wrong with simply requesting an invite.

Just my 2p

wheeloftime
03-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Request forum / trading forum - just word games. I see plenty of requests for free invites on here everyday. In the past I and many others, have given out many TL,
RevTT invites to people for nothing (except a reward for having good ratios) - do you want this to stop after all it is a trading forum not a request forum? If you check my previous posts you will see that when I got sick of collecting trackers I never used I gave them away for free (rSR, Torrentbits, KG etc) - do you want people to stop giving freebies - only trading?

@Rollin sorry, I must have woken up in a bad mood or something, if you hadn't locked your thread I would have posted to it but it annoyed me and since I couldn't get it off my chest in your thread I started another (which I now regret).

@kimii sorry, I shouldn't be having a pop at you when you were generous enough to give someone from this site an invite. It is often the way that people who do good things get slagged off by others who are jealous and you don't deserve it.

As for this being a begging thread, I'm old enough and wise enough to know that complaining about someone giving out invites is not going to get me one but will merely get their back up, like I said I was in a bad mood this morning and had a point to make.

ptp5352
03-09-2007, 11:00 AM

I admit all the 'begging' (including the dedicated thread for it :rolleyes: ) is becoming tedious but there is nothing wrong with simply requesting an invite.

Just my 2p

Your right, theres nothing wrong with requesting an invite, thats how i got my TL. But theres a difference between requesting a TL or RevTT invite (which anyone will freely give you), and continually begging for a high level invite until everyone is fed up listening to you and someone finally gives you one so you will stop bumping your own thread every 3seconds.

wheeloftime
03-09-2007, 11:08 AM

Just my 2p

Your right, theres nothing wrong with requesting an invite, thats how i got my TL. But theres a difference between requesting a TL or RevTT invite (which anyone will freely give you), and continually begging for a high level invite until everyone is fed up listening to you and someone finally gives you one so you will stop bumping your own thread every 3seconds.

I thought I was replying to comments directed at me. If I wanted to bump the thread I would wait till it was off the front page, not bump it 'every 3 seconds'.
And if your worried about the thread getting bumped STOP BUMPING IT, you have bumped it more than anyone else (including me before this post).

JA
03-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Just close the thread mate. Best way to solve this issue ;)

Cozmic_serpent
03-09-2007, 11:15 AM
This is like Jerry Springer of FST....lets bring on Kimii

JA
03-09-2007, 11:16 AM
This is like Jerry Springer of FST....lets bring on Kimii
lmfao. I dont mind being the pole dancer ;)

Cozmic_serpent
03-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Damn....no response from Kimii....will have to check back later

iStix
03-09-2007, 05:59 PM
People don't be ridiculous... Create one thread and beg there as much as you want... And think a little bit if kimmi don't answer maybe you already pissed her of with your begging and shit... :P

nvidia6800
03-09-2007, 06:32 PM
good luck

gamer4eva
03-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Well if someone else got it by just asking from kimii you never know some people get lucky.

StevenVD
03-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Nothing wrong with requesting accounts.. kimmii is old enough to say 'no' or 'yes' :) Good luck m8

Cozmic_serpent
03-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.

mestari
03-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh yeah. And kimii should enable one of my two disabled accs there :D