wildbytes
03-09-2007, 11:59 PM
I know it's not the right section...and this is cross-posting...but
wb open!
hurry up guys!
http://www.wild-bytes.org/
;)

Not no more.

If you would have kept it to your self and not post in public i would have left it open.

Next time keep it to yourself. We dont need all the trash getting back in.

Wild

hopes
03-09-2007, 11:59 PM
just create an account 5 minutes ago.

I know it's not the right section...and this is cross-posting...but
wb open!
hurry up guys!
;)

Not no more.

If you would have kept it to your self and not post in public i would have left it open.

Wild

I'm sorry. If u want I can send u a pm with the username I registered so that u can disable it

tctosson
03-10-2007, 12:03 AM
are u kidding

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 12:04 AM

Not no more.

Wild

I'm sorry. If u want I can send u a pm with the username I registered so that u can disable it

Lol

No need you just lucky.

The reason i opened it up and renamed the signup page was because of another site i belong to that has nothing to do with torrents. Many of them wanted accounts so was hooking them up... But now that everyone found out about it i had to close it...

Wild

hopes
03-10-2007, 12:07 AM

Lol

No need you just lucky.

The reason i opened it up and renamed the signup page was because of another site i belong to that has nothing to do with torrents. Many of them wanted accounts so was hooking them up... But now that everyone found out about it i had to close it...

Wild

ok, 10x.
I apologize again with u...I see all the people posting open signups so I did it too...

LinkS v2.0
03-10-2007, 12:11 AM
like wildbytes is really that good anyways...

elioo
03-10-2007, 12:12 AM
should pm me with this info m8 :whistling:naughty:

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 12:12 AM
Lol

No need you just lucky.

Wild

ok, 10x.
I apologize again with u...I see all the people posting open signups so I did it too...

hehe its ok.. I knew people would get in from checking the site and that was fine, but never wanted it to be in open forums..

It was just easier for me to rename the signup page and give it out then make 2000 accounts or make 2000 invite codes..

So now i just rename it again and pm them the link.

Wild

sketchyca
03-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Well if you don't mind pm'ing me the new url so I can create an account I would be very grateful and I won't spam it everywhere... anyways thanks in advance

hopes
03-10-2007, 12:23 AM
should pm me with this info m8 :whistling:naughty:

:bleh:

:D

Skiz
03-10-2007, 02:26 AM
like wildbytes is really that good anyways...

I happen to dig wildbytes. It isn't the easiest to seed on, but there are plenty of others that are more difficult. The content is nice also. I'd put it in my top 5 probably (Even though I can't get in to the NZBs).

atef5054
03-10-2007, 02:09 PM

WB open i know it write

Signups are now closed ***** Invites are very limited

dont worry

just

enter register and it will work

or try this
http://www.wild-bytes.org/signup11.php

try it and harry up

sorry wildbytes

menlyman
03-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Closed :(

roccofor
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
wildbytes allways open like pisexy??
what is going on here?
it should go level 2 if it is true.

SkullForce
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Closed but i got it :)

palan
03-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Not working for me.

Fulanito
haha...its closed.

greymatter
Until 5 minutes ago, it was open. Dont worry, you can still get in. Many accounts will be pruned today itself. lol

atef5054
no it write closed just register

press on register

it will work

theincredible
03-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Closed but i got it :)

like me 2 we r lucky

atef5054
03-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Until 5 minutes ago, it was open. Dont worry, you can still get in. Many accounts will be pruned today itself. lol

wow i am a lucky man

SkullForce
03-10-2007, 02:16 PM
clicking register don't work too

GigaGiga
03-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Bad luck... WB should go level 2.5

greymatter
03-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Already have it. Didnt make another cause it will not survive for long. Cause all those who signed up more than once will be pruned by the end of the day. Wild is that lenient. lol

atef5054
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Max Users Invites 0 Max Users15000 Registered Users12,409 Unconfirmed Users1
see no max users reached

just try after some time it must open again

MrSeko
03-10-2007, 02:19 PM
same here thanks:D:D

Fulanito
03-10-2007, 02:24 PM

brother..i don't like your Bitme stats..try to fix it brother :yup:

atef5054
03-10-2007, 02:29 PM

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Fulanito
03-10-2007, 02:34 PM
sorri, i know it doesn't have to do nothing with this thread but i could not hold myself..

OmaRin0
03-10-2007, 02:40 PM
i receive
Not Found

:(

greymatter
03-10-2007, 02:40 PM

lol... Is it possible to know the user status of one you invited into the site? Never checked that. Will check it from now on. Is there a way to check whether or not they traded it? :P

SkullForce
03-10-2007, 02:42 PM
WOW, Finally fully trusted +50 rep point

atef5054
03-10-2007, 02:44 PM

lol... Is it possible to know the user status of one you invited into the site? Never checked that. Will check it from now on. Is there a way to check whether or not they traded it? :P

:dabs::dabs::w00t::w00t:

THEWHO27
03-10-2007, 02:46 PM
:lol::lol:

blackfog
03-10-2007, 02:50 PM
@Wild: I am not sure, but I think there are some spies on your non-torrent site/community :)

atef5054
03-10-2007, 02:55 PM
i am sure there are spies

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 03:02 PM

Nope i never renamed the page from last time. I talked with slowgo and we decided we would turn it back on and not rename it. Give people a chace to get in...

But when i checked the dupes page there was over 160 dupes.... So i closed it

Stupid people screw it up for the rest... All easy to spot dupes are now pruned and ip ranges banned. Now we will check each new account for dupes. and they will be gone.

Thats the problem with open signups on sites likes this. Most of you clowns just get accounts so you can trade. But in the end you just screw it up for everyoen else..

I hope you guys do lower WB as low as it can go... And for once i will have to agree with Jait only sites that worry about ranking only do it help bring in members..........

If you have a server to seed with and can prove this and would like to be a member of Wild-Bytes then you may send me a pm.

Wild

atef5054
03-10-2007, 03:07 PM
@Wild: I am not sure, but I think there are some spies on your non-torrent site/community :)

Nope i never renamed the page from last time. I talked with slowgo and we decided we would turn it back on and not rename it. Give people a chace to get in...

Stupid people screw it up for the rest... All easy to spot dupes are now pruned and ip ranges banned. Now we will check each new account for dupes. and they will be gone.

Thats the problem with open signups on sites likes this. Most of you clowns just get accounts so you can trade. But in the end you just screw it up for everyoen else..

I hope you guys do lower WB as low as it can go... And for once i will have to agree with Jait only sites that worry about ranking only do it help bring in members..........

If you have a server to seed with and can prove this and would like to be a member of Wild-Bytes then you may send me a pm.

Wild

nice try

1-i want to till u that ur site is really good i had signed up
2-i will make good ratio in it
3-thats not forbidden to sign up in WB ??!!!:whistling
4-if u want to take my account i can give it to u .
5-dont talk with me like this again :01::01::angry:
6-there are alot of good sites other than WB :pinch:
7- bye have the chance :frusty::frusty::frusty:

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Wild

nice try

1-i want to till u that ur site is really good i had signed up
2-i will make good ratio in it
3-thats not forbidden to sign up in WB ??!!!:whistling
4-if u want to take my account i can give it to u .
5-dont talk with me like this again :01::01::angry:
6-there are alot of good sites other than WB :pinch:
7- bye have the chance :frusty::frusty::frusty:

I have no clue what you are saying besides you want to tell me your name so i can ban it. So please feel free and tell me.

I love the ban button... I dream all night long about it and each day i wake up i look to use it. :D

Wild

atef5054
03-10-2007, 03:13 PM
[quote=atef5054;1811734][quote=wildbytes;1811724]

I have no clue what you are saying besides you want to tell me your name so i can ban it. So please feel free and tell me.

I love the ban button... I dream all night long about it and each day i wake up i look to use it. :D

Wild

no i will be happy to to trade this account and gent tracker better than WB
and i will find one .
i love button change pass.
and love to seeing u :frusty::frusty:

wild + uncivilized :D

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 03:16 PM
[quote=wildbytes;1811743][quote=atef5054;1811734]

no i will be happy to to trade this account and gent tracker better than WB
and i will find one .
i love button change pass.
and love to seeing u :frusty::frusty:

Sweet you do know its easy to spot trades now..

Also you do know you can no longer trade wb accounts on this site with out getting into it with the staff.

Please do trade the acount.. Just another trash account to kill and then you get to look like a nice scammer to the person you are trading with.

So Good Luck Dipshit

Wild

atef5054
03-10-2007, 03:24 PM
[quote=atef5054;1811747][quote=wildbytes;1811743]

Sweet you do know its easy to spot trades now..

Also you do know you can no longer trade wb accounts on this site with out getting into it with the staff.

Please do trade the acount.. Just another trash account to kill and then you get to look like a nice scammer to the person you are trading with.

So Good Luck Dipshit

Wild

no comment i am the winner :naughty::naughty::naughty: and u ??:frusty:

greymatter
03-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Hmmm...too bad. I see that i myself has been banned from your site. Didnt make a dupe account. You are too wild. I had the account more than for a month. No worries. lol

menlyman
03-10-2007, 03:26 PM
So would you open Signups or not? if yes When? if u can tell :0

atef5054
03-10-2007, 03:30 PM
see that

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9268/ssszw6.jpg

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 03:35 PM
see that

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9268/ssszw6.jpg

You must be a n00b or something. What does a screen shoot prove. We had signups open. I am sure you have account. If you traded it the person getting the account will end up banned and you looking like a scammer. If you made dupe accounts then you will lose the account to day. Every new account is being checked...

So enjoy why you can ;)

Wild

torrentt
03-10-2007, 03:38 PM
why don't u allow account trading?

slowgo
03-10-2007, 03:38 PM
What you guys seem to overlook is the fact that when we open it up for signups it is for "NEW" people and in some instances offering a second chance (if they learned the error of thier ways) for some that were deleted/banned at an earlier date but instead we get those greedy types whose sole intention is to get accounts for trading etc.
Which in the long run is bad for them because if they already had a good estabilished account....not only do we delete and bann the duplicate account but also the original account ..then we shut it back down which results in those that truly just want an account to share files being denied the chance to do so

So you guys tell me ...who are you benefitting in creating dupe accounts

You know we dont allow duplicate accounts
You know we dont allow trading of accounts on our site

We opened it up for a little while and already we have deleted over 100 dupe accounts

Slowgo

PS.

Group #1
For those who were able to get in and create an account and wish to be a member of Wild-Bytes...
Welcome

Group #2
For those of you that thought to get trading material ...well I have nothing much to say

Group #3
For those of you that just wanted to join Wild-Bytes and now cant because signups are now closed again....you can thank the second group

roccofor
03-10-2007, 03:40 PM
i dont understand one thing.
if you trade your invite it is legal if you trade your account it isnot.
dont you think they are same??
if account has buffer and trade it is better from invite i think.

atef5054
03-10-2007, 03:40 PM
ok i will enjoy and u cant stop me and u are very wild not me

so stop writing here and get away with ur bad site ....

u are nothing . and i dont talk with nothing

but i will enjoy as i can and will try every hour when u open register

and tell people so dont make it prop.

bye .

slowgo
03-10-2007, 03:44 PM
why don't u allow account trading?

Because we want stable, stick with it, loyal members.... not trade it today be else where tommorrow ....most traders are of the hit and run type (Notice I say MOST not ALL ) Its the ones who dont follow the rules that cause grief for the rest

Slowgo

mightyent
03-10-2007, 03:45 PM
So I take it that signups wont be open again. Too bad I wasent online at the moment, sounds like a great trackers what I'v heard.

slowgo
03-10-2007, 03:48 PM
i dont understand one thing.
if you trade your invite it is legal if you trade your account it isnot.
dont you think they are same??
if account has buffer and trade it is better from invite i think.

Trade = You really have no idea who is getting your account and therefore they have no reason to make/keep it a good account

Invite = you know who your inviting (hopefully) because there is a level of responsibility there IE: if they screw up you COULD also be held accountable for their actions so you will be more selective in who you invite and/or trade an invite with

Slowgo

So I take it that signups wont be open again. Too bad I wasent online at the moment, sounds like a great trackers what I'v heard.

As the results of this "Trial" opening were so negative I'm not sure if Wild will reopen it again in the near future

Slowgo

torrentt
03-10-2007, 03:56 PM
u can open signups for 5 min each time, getting about 10 new members and watching them for couple of days, then open again.
this how u won't be flooded with too many new members, making it easier for u to monitor them

greymatter
03-10-2007, 03:59 PM
So what's the explanation for banning me? I never did a trade, not only for your site, but also never to any site. Just give away free or take from those who freely give out.

I had the account for more than a month. Didnt make a dupe when it was opned today. I respect site rules. But this is a bit bizzzzare.

atef5054
03-10-2007, 04:00 PM
i was lover of WB but he makes me .......

thanks wildbytes

slowgo
03-10-2007, 04:01 PM
u can open signups for 5 min each time, getting about 10 new members and watching them for couple of days, then open again.
this how u won't be flooded with too many new members, making it easier for u to monitor them

That was our intention In the first 20 minutes we had signups open we gathered about 50 dupe accounts (somebody posted we were open )..

We waited a bit and tried it again with a renamed signup page.....in approx 1 hour over 100+ more dupe accounts

Slowgo

So what's the explanation for banning me? I never did a trade, not only for your site, but also never to any site. Just give away free or take from those who freely give out.

I had the account for more than a month. Didnt make a dupe when it was opned today. I respect site rules. But this is a bit bizzzzare.

PM me with details Of your account at WB
and we will investigate it further unless Wild has already done so

Slowgo

torrentt
03-10-2007, 04:03 PM
i c... too bad i wasn't online when it was open

slowgo
03-10-2007, 04:04 PM
i was lover of WB but he makes me .......

thanks wildbytes

Then You should NOT come off as you did in your previous comments if you feel that strongly about it take it to pm..instead of comming off as your are

Slowgo

atef5054
03-10-2007, 04:04 PM
nothing they can do only they talk with more civilized lang. with the member in their tracker as his tracked with no memb. is nothing

i am sorry can i close this topic ???

to not to making more prop.

who want to close just write and i will close it

weenden
03-10-2007, 04:21 PM
it wont load the reg page i tried thx though

slowgo
03-10-2007, 04:26 PM
it wont load the reg page i tried thx though

Its closed now while we take care of all the dupe accounts ....not sure when/if it will re-open

Slowgo

greymatter
03-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Slowgo is a nice Sysop. I got my account back. They are not as bad as you think. Respect site rules and they respect your account.

sketchyca
03-10-2007, 04:52 PM
why don't you give out invites on here... you control them and only good users can get them... no dupes

theres now way you can stop dupes... if it's open... a proxie + a new email and your all set

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 05:11 PM
why don't you give out invites on here... you control them and only good users can get them... no dupes

theres now way you can stop dupes... if it's open... a proxie + a new email and your all set

HAHA.

We check for proxies also. But i can tell you that 90% of the ones i have beened were not smart enough to do that.... Many did use proxies, but then used the same name over and over. like mike1, mike 2 and so on and then the emails would be kind of the same would be same email addy wioth a different @xxxx.net or com.

Stupid people really stand out.

About giving out invites here, well i have and its starting to look pointless about 30% already gone. From trading accounts to getting pruned by system for lack of use.

Wild

bigimot
03-10-2007, 05:27 PM
I dont get why giving out invites is pointless? You just have to give to the right guys. Not all of the poeple here will lose thier accounts...

ghurka
03-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I dont get why giving out invites is pointless?

Wild didn't say it was pointless he said it was starting to look pointless because about 30% of those invited here had already lost their accounts

You just have to give to the right guys.

And just exactly who are the "right" guys. Would you bet your left nut (assuming you are male) on being able to pick the right people. It's not as easy as you may think.

Not all of the poeple here will lose thier accounts...

But the point is too many already have!

Wild gave out the invites to try to stop the invite/account trading but unfortunately there are always a handful of dickheads who spoil it for everyone else.

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Wild didn't say it was pointless he said it was starting to look pointless because about 30% of those invited here had already lost their accounts

You just have to give to the right guys.

And just exactly who are the "right" guys. Would you bet your left nut (assuming you are male) on being able to pick the right people. It's not as easy as you may think.

Not all of the poeple here will lose thier accounts...

But the point is too many already have!

Wild gave out the invites to try to stop the invite/account trading but unfortunately there are always a handful of dickheads who spoil it for everyone else.

Yep what he said.

out of that last open signups we had for about 12 hours. I have now deleted 70% of the accounts... some were old cheaters using same email accounts. I mean come on... But most were all dupes.

Only around 300 accounts left from signups. Maybe i should just delete them all, as it looks like it was a stupid idea.

Wild

SliDer5
03-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Ooh dear, I was banned once from this site for forgetting to change azureus...
And after a year almost, I see that I have lost nothing...hmmm

atef5054
03-10-2007, 07:33 PM
WB is going to be bad

bigimot
03-10-2007, 07:46 PM
By "right guys" I meant me :)
I was in some stupid picnic with my family, DAMN :(

anyway, if there are too many users in WB, why the hell there are still invites?
just close the invite system, or at least limit it for special users that you can trust or something.

stealth_SS8
03-10-2007, 09:45 PM
probably in your best interest to just lock it up, B

ghurka
03-10-2007, 09:47 PM
@bigimot - I didn't mean to be harsh on you but I hope you can see that its the morons out there making dupe accounts or trading new accounts that spoil it for you and others.

As far as invites are concerned, all invites were disabled about 3 weeks ago but a limited number of invites have been given out here by Wild. Of the accounts created by Wild 30% have already been disabled....doesn't reflect too good on FST members.

I don't think anyone could say the site has too many users. The problem is finding the right users i.e. people creating accounts for their own personal use and using those accounts. As I said before....it's not easy.

bigimot
03-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I understand, it's really a big problem. And yes, it doesn't reflect too good on FST members. Maybe he have to choose the users by himself, users he knows he can trust. Or even change the demands for the invites, so they will fit better and only users that deserve it, will get it.

Anyway, I hope you'll find the people you are looking for ;)

wildbytes
03-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I understand, it's really a big problem. And yes, it doesn't reflect too good on FST members. Maybe he have to choose the users by himself, users he knows he can trust. Or even change the demands for the invites, so they will fit better and only users that deserve it, will get it.

Anyway, I hope you'll find the people you are looking for ;)

Well it really wont matter to much. Because people will want to come and atleast check it out. Once there they might see its not for them and do nothign with it and let system delete the account for lack of use... The sad thing is them invites yes could have gone to some other user, but how do me or you know who they are....

Every time we give out free accounts, it will be different each time. Some times it will be very hard and other times pretty easy. Try and mixs it up and make it fair for everyone...

But we will never stop disabling accounts for trading and cheating.... We will always prune accounts for lack of use, just like every other site out there. Some just get pissed because we caught them and deleted there accounts.

Wild

atef5054
03-11-2007, 12:48 AM
i got easy account