PDA

View Full Version : I have BitMeTv, need FTN

hellbender
03-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Trading BitMeTV invite for an FTN invite. PM me~

Alternatively, I also have a really fast connection, so I can seed something for you for a few hundred gigabytes on any site you want.

nickw1988
03-10-2007, 09:32 AM
u wont get FTN with just bitmetv

Niteghost
03-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Long ways to goooooooooo !! Man http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/c022.gif

hellbender
03-10-2007, 09:33 AM
u wont get FTN with just bitmetv

Yeah, I just read the other thread about FTN, looks like BitMeTV won't be enough... so I added an offer to be a seedbox for someone. Perhaps that might help.

Any other suggestions on how to score an invite?

nickw1988
03-10-2007, 09:34 AM
build a huge buffer on a good tracker maybe that will do it

hellbender
03-10-2007, 09:38 AM

Which sites are fairly easy to get into but are still valuable if you've got a huge buffer? I would do it on BitMeTV but sadly I already have an account there :( Is a buffer on BitMe valuable? Is it easy to get into?

nickw1988
03-10-2007, 09:42 AM
maybe wild-bytes.org they open for sign up now they are level 3.5 rated maybe a couple of other sites with wild bytes might get you it not to sure tho

StriderZ
03-10-2007, 09:50 AM

Which sites are fairly easy to get into but are still valuable if you've got a huge buffer? I would do it on BitMeTV but sadly I already have an account there :( Is a buffer on BitMe valuable? Is it easy to get into?

If you already have an account there why is it difficult to build a buffer?

BTW: OinK and BMTV huge buffers are probably the most valuable

Oh and this may be of interest to you:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-best-way-get-into-lvl-4-tracker-155506

hellbender
03-10-2007, 09:57 AM
If you already have an account there why is it difficult to build a buffer?

Well, cause I can't have two accounts on the same IP address, right? Or is that allowed? Cause I already have accounts with oink and bitmetv both with stellar records...

If not, what other sites are good for buffering?

StriderZ
03-10-2007, 09:59 AM
You'll just have to build up your existing accounts and trade them away. Then try to get back in with a new account ;) I mentioned those sites because a 50 GB buffer on those is more valuable than 100+ GB on other sites such as TL. If you want to buffer other sites, they better be in the hundreds of GB's

sert
03-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Oink all the way

theincredible
03-10-2007, 10:03 AM
it hard for u beacuse bitmetv level 3 and FTN Now Level 5

Friendly Fire
03-10-2007, 10:43 AM
You'll just have to build up your existing accounts and trade them away. Then try to get back in with a new account ;) I mentioned those sites because a 50 GB buffer on those is more valuable than 100+ GB on other sites such as TL. If you want to buffer other sites, they better be in the hundreds of GB's

Havent you noticed that he doesnt want to trade his bitmetv or oink account. I cant blame him for that. He likes them and worked hard to get a good ratio. Why would he want to trade them if he likes them that much?

If you have a seedbox, it's easy for you to get good trackers. Try and get a few freebies around here. You're a pu+ for sure at oink, go to their forums and try to get some free invites there.

Trade a couple of your invites for some high level (with whatever that means around here, almost everything is based on rarity) trackers. Build big buffers on them, add a few invites and then have a shot at ftn. You dont need to give away what you like.

shazzar
03-10-2007, 10:58 AM
I,,ll say having both oink and bitmetv accounts buffered will give you a good chance of getting ftn.

StriderZ
03-10-2007, 11:41 AM

Havent you noticed that he doesnt want to trade his bitmetv or oink account. I cant blame him for that. He likes them and worked hard to get a good ratio. Why would he want to trade them if he likes them that much?

If you have a seedbox, it's easy for you to get good trackers. Try and get a few freebies around here. You're a pu+ for sure at oink, go to their forums and try to get some free invites there.

Trade a couple of your invites for some high level (with whatever that means around here, almost everything is based on rarity) trackers. Build big buffers on them, add a few invites and then have a shot at ftn. You dont need to give away what you like.

... Of course I noticed, thats why I presented him with other options and the also thread I started a while back. I only advised him to do BMTV and OiNK because they are the best shots at getting what he wants. Besides, by the time you build a sizeable buffer on BMTV and OiNK, you can invite yourself back in, and if you like it so much, buffering again shouldn't be too hard if it is at all necessary... :yup:

SkullForce
03-10-2007, 12:44 PM
lol