PDA

View Full Version : GTA San andreas / With hoodlum crack

itprotj
03-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Well i got this game off torrent and Having a bit of troubles. Mounted, Installed, Cracked, Ran it, White screen, White screen, Rock star logo twice then some movie plays, Another white screen and i get sent to desktop.
So i used that 3danalyser thingy Did what it said, it makes the white screen flicker instead. BUT it does get into the game But theres like Blue boxes Nographics, Just random blue boxes like Mostly everythings missing, It doesnt look anything like the Real GTA 3 san andreas Menu screen.

My graphics card is(Please dont laugh!): Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/ Model 64 Pro.

Computer specs:
Intel Pentium 3 Processor
800 MHz, 512 MB of RAM
Running: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2

Help Appreciated, Thanks :)

Skiz
03-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Can't be sure, but your out of date graphics card is probably the culprit.

What are the minimum requirement for the game? I'm too lazy to go look.

itprotj
03-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Intell pentium 3
256MB ram
3.6gig diskspace
directx 9
Keyboard
Mouse
Direct x 9 Compatible sterio sound card
8 Speed DVD-Rom drive
64MB Video card

Workcheese
03-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Well i got this game off torrent and Having a bit of troubles. Mounted, Installed, Cracked, Ran it, White screen, White screen, Rock star logo twice then some movie plays, Another white screen and i get sent to desktop.
So i used that 3danalyser thingy Did what it said, it makes the white screen flicker instead. BUT it does get into the game But theres like Blue boxes Nographics, Just random blue boxes like Mostly everythings missing, It doesnt look anything like the Real GTA 3 san andreas Menu screen.

My graphics card is(Please dont laugh!): Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/ Model 64 Pro.

Computer specs:
Intel Pentium 3 Processor
800 MHz, 512 MB of RAM
Running: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2

Help Appreciated, Thanks :)

This site is helpful for checking your system requirements: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Skiz
03-10-2007, 10:46 AM
You're using a 32MB graphics card that doesn't support DirectX 9, which the game requires.

I seriously doubt it will work, but try updating your drivers and overclocking it. If the game will let you select a lower DirectX version, such as 7, you might be able to play it. Check the game first, though.