PDA

View Full Version : Movie tracker for older stuff 1999-2002?

saulin
03-11-2007, 01:51 PM
What's a good movie tracker for older stuff like 1999-2002?

I have a few trackers for movies and most of them only have new stuff. For example I could not find a tracker that has a DVD copy of "The Fast And The Furious" with enough seeds. I found the xvid but I was looking for the actual DVD image.

Skiz
03-11-2007, 01:59 PM
What's a good movie tracker for older stuff like 1999-2002?

I have a few trackers for movies and most of them only have new stuff. For example I could not find a tracker that has a DVD copy of "The Fast And The Furious" with enough seeds. I found the xvid but I was looking for the actual DVD image.

Check TorrentDamage, they have it in HD, DVDR, and XviD.

saulin
03-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Cool thanks for the info but that's one tracker that is always full and I don't have an invite either. I went to their IRC channel a few days ago posted my stats for some trackers and no one replied at all. Then again there were only about 5 people there.

StevenVD
03-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Cool thanks for the info but that's one tracker that is always full and I don't have an invite either. I went to their IRC channel a few days ago posted my stats for some trackers and no one replied at all. Then again there were only about 5 people there.

Don't offer invites/accounts in this section.

Panther
03-11-2007, 02:21 PM
@ saulin, when you have been here long enough, pm me for free T-D and TL if you dont have it

saulin
03-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Thx Panther. I actually have both of them now :)

I still haven't found a good tracker for older DVD movies though. T-D has the pal version of The Fast and The Furious but I'm not sure that it'll work on my DVD player. Well it might but the TV won't support it. Maybe it'll work fine on the Xbox though.

Melvinmeow
03-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Alot of sites acctually have request pages. If you dont see it listed perhaps request it. Alot of times people have it to post whenever they find people are interested in a particular file.

Dr_Green_Thumb
03-16-2007, 05:33 PM
bitsoup has a lot of selection, speed is not there tho

Ligeia
03-16-2007, 05:43 PM
thedvdclub.org

monk3y
03-16-2007, 05:51 PM
interesting, there is no tracker for oldies ...

Xsensei
03-16-2007, 06:02 PM
interesting, there is no tracker for oldies ...

karagarga.net
veinticuatrofps.com
cinematik.net
:)

SHUVT
03-16-2007, 08:39 PM
try goem

saulin
03-16-2007, 09:48 PM
thedvdclub.org

Cool this tracker does have a few oldies :). But the speed is just not there only a couple of seeds per movie. Goem is the same. I remember I grabbed The Matrix off Demonoid and I think that was the tracker with most seeds for that movie but it was very slow.

I don't have KG but I will see if I can check out veinticuatrofps.com and cinematik.net Xsensei.

ifkstab
03-16-2007, 10:09 PM
Probably have a hard time getting good seeds on old movies, i know i have. Like they've said demonoid has a lot but is slow, maybe try using btjunkie.org, they search both private and public trackers

DukDuk
03-17-2007, 12:39 AM
This may sound stupid in a file sharing forum but if you're going through a huge amount of trouble trying to find a torrent, you might as well look around for a used copy online. I found the Fast and the Furious for around $8.50 shipped. I guess if you find joy in the hunt carry on, but I've found this to relieve many headaches.

Skiz
03-17-2007, 01:03 AM
For old DVDs, how has no one said karagarga yet?

saulin
03-17-2007, 05:23 AM
This may sound stupid in a file sharing forum but if you're going through a huge amount of trouble trying to find a torrent, you might as well look around for a used copy online. I found the Fast and the Furious for around $8.50 shipped. I guess if you find joy in the hunt carry on, but I've found this to relieve many headaches.

Yeah that's true for some movies. I actually got the DV9 off newsgroups last night. I'm gonna burn it and see if it's PAL or NTSC though. Cause there was no info.