PsyReactor (account)

pm me if you have:)

Sean_Rob
03-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Can you tell me Why do you want FTN ?

stealth_SS8
03-12-2007, 11:44 PM

I agree...how can FTN offer the content of all those trackers put together? Pretimes maybe if your a stickler for a couple mins. The only characteristic (can trackers have characteristics?) that would make FTN worth it would be rarity but rarity is pretty subjective and itsn't it a scene tracker so all of the scene shite will be upped at other trackers. Anyone care to elaborate?

Don't get me wrong, I still want one but I would have probably been better off not even hearing about it in the first place.

Good luck OP.

kraytracker
03-13-2007, 12:45 PM
up

carbon75
03-13-2007, 01:46 PM
This guy is just a tracker collector. Some of these types just go through the Ratings sheet and try to get all of them. There are many great sites NOT on that list.

shyman
03-13-2007, 02:22 PM

I agree...how can FTN offer the content of all those trackers put together? Pretimes maybe if your a stickler for a couple mins. The only characteristic (can trackers have characteristics?) that would make FTN worth it would be rarity but rarity is pretty subjective and itsn't it a scene tracker so all of the scene shite will be upped at other trackers. Anyone care to elaborate?

Don't get me wrong, I still want one but I would have probably been better off not even hearing about it in the first place.

Good luck OP.

maybe because they have good pretimes+nice speeds+great packs+freebie system, which is very friendly for the users, with average broadband :cool:

kraytracker
03-13-2007, 04:36 PM
up