PDA

View Full Version : Medicated society

Skweeky
03-12-2007, 10:50 PM
It has it good points but at the moment it rather sucks:(

Due to being on antibiotics more or less constantly for the first 4 years if my life, I have no immune system to write home about and my teeth crumble.

I'm in a bad mood because I have a kidney infection and I'm bored and in pain:cry:

So you can all start feeling sorry for me.

Hurry up

START FEELING!:angry:

Snee
03-12-2007, 10:57 PM
:emo:?

Have some pain-killers?

Or proper drugs, yeah?

Problem solved.

Snee
03-12-2007, 11:02 PM
:emo:?

Have some pain-killers?

Or proper drugs, yeah?

Problem solved.

^Looking at that, it may come off as a bit...:mellow:

Sorry about the pain.

SHUVT
03-12-2007, 11:02 PM
oh bit your quitchin. Drink some cranberry juice and vodka and you will be good to go in no time. LOL JK hope ya feel better.

Hairbautt
03-12-2007, 11:06 PM
I was going to recommend a bit of alcohol as well. Works wonders for that kidney. ;)

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Skweeky
03-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Can't take painkillers.

Allergic to aspirin and paracetamol and apparently ibuprofen are bad for the kidneys. Alcohol would undo antibiotics I'm on

Oh well. at least I've got some time off work :lol:

Snee
03-12-2007, 11:17 PM
If it lasts, maybe you could try acupuncture? :unsure:

And also, does it get worse or better if you put something warm on that area?
If it feels better with heat on, maybe taking a bath might give a little relief. At least it'll help you relax, like.

EDit: Otherwise you could try thinking about something really really said, and cry for a bit.

Endorphins released with your tears may help too, maybe :idunno:

EDitII: Or hit your thumb with a hammer, that can release endorphins too.

EDitIII: Devising cunning methods to hurt yourself takes away the boredom as well.

EDitIV: And lots of endorphins can make you high.

Alien5
03-13-2007, 12:27 AM
or try Mind Tek - Brain Supercharger

track 11, Super Immunity/Health

Here is the info from the site.
http://www.matrixaccess.com/brain-supercharger-mind-lab/

if you want to try it i can send you it somehow. :idunno:

there are many different tapes i've been trying out, but this is one of the best i think.

Mathea
03-13-2007, 12:50 AM
i have vicodan and beer if you want some....

j2k4
03-13-2007, 01:10 AM
Can't take painkillers.

Allergic to aspirin and paracetamol and apparently ibuprofen are bad for the kidneys. Alcohol would undo antibiotics I'm on

Oh well. at least I've got some time off work :lol:

You have my empathy, which is somewhat like sympathy, only better.

On second thought, it means I feel your pain, which, though I am willing, makes me sound like Bill Clinton, whom I loathe.

Forget I said anything.

I'll settle for wishing you good health sooner than soon, okay? :)

Gripper
03-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Smoke some weed,guaranteed to make you feel better.
Hope ya feel well soonish.

manker
03-13-2007, 11:16 AM
EDitIII: Devising cunning methods to hurt yourself takes away the boredom as well.http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gif :emo:
http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/9135/pissingemo9gi.gif
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3582/thewo5.gif

Barbarossa
03-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Piss on an emo day. Quality :happy:

Biggles
03-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Sympathies extended - hope you feel better soon

Should team up with SGG - her immune system is so vicious she has to take medication every day to keep it in check.

Skweeky
03-13-2007, 02:54 PM
My sister's the same.

It got bored not doing anything so it started attacking her as well :(

Anyways, I was lying down all day yesterday and feel significantly better today.
Doctor ordered another day of being off my feet today :D

So I'll spend my day lying down with the computer screen turned sideways as my PDA just broke and I'm in the middle of a book that is like near the end of the series so I'll never find it in the library.

As for endorphines.... I can think of better way to induce those than actually hurting myself :naughty:

Alien5
03-13-2007, 02:58 PM
have you tried wanking?

CrabGirl
03-13-2007, 03:05 PM
You poor dear. Rest up and heal. I'm off the booze too as of today. Blood pressure is too high with some other meds I'm on. Come the weekend we'll be the voices of sobriety in this forum, laughing at all the lushes.

Skweeky
03-13-2007, 03:09 PM
That's a scary thought

On top of all this, husband and lodger are consuming tasty bottles of red wine every night and I can't have any of it.

Blood pressure is too high as well, but apparently that's normal with a kidney infection

Shadowfire
03-14-2007, 03:09 AM
Drugs are for those who can't find intelligence. Or, they're for the insanely intelligent who realize that medicating will end their human misery of having to use their brains.

thewizeard
03-14-2007, 06:32 AM
It has it good points but at the moment it rather sucks:(

Due to being on antibiotics more or less constantly for the first 4 years if my life, I have no immune system to write home about and my teeth crumble.

I'm in a bad mood because I have a kidney infection and I'm bored and in pain:cry:

So you can all start feeling sorry for me.

Hurry up

START FEELING!:angry:

Last time I started having feelings for you, you went and got married! Who knows what would happen if "teh fellings" get rekindled ;)

Skweeky
03-14-2007, 12:29 PM
:lol:

Gripper
03-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Typical woman,mocking mens feelings. :emo:

thewizeard
03-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Teh feelings I have for Skweeky are respect and admiration ... a Belg in Scotlandia, facing the torment of the Picts and the swarms of man-eating midgies... That's why the English got Hadrian to build the wall...

Gripper
03-14-2007, 04:18 PM
What? To keep out the Belgians,never thought of that.

Skweeky
03-14-2007, 05:51 PM
I might be moving to Gibraltar

j2k4
03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
I might be moving to Gibraltar

A place I'd like to visit, even medicated. :)

thewizeard
03-14-2007, 08:43 PM
No chance, it's highly fortified... Could try an open boat to the Canaries though :) They leave daily from Siera Leone, and some actually arrive... Great entry port to Spain..pop over and see Crazy Bill Bats.... and if you leave it to August, you might be lucky to see our house bot, Obscene_ Messiah, who is expected to arrive during the warmer period...

snoxu
03-21-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm having surgery sometime soon, for some knee problems I have

In the meantime to feel better I take meds, wank, watch flicks, listen to musics, and occupy my self with various other meaningless tasks.

Doesn't really solve anything, it's really so I can distract my mind and not go insane.

DanB
03-21-2007, 08:33 PM
I have a kidney infection too :(

I have to go for an ultrasound on it and had to give loads of blood.

Skweeky
03-21-2007, 08:40 PM
My back still is really sore so I'm going back to see the doctor's tomorrow.

I'll probably have to go into hospital for antibiotics flush :(

DanB
03-21-2007, 08:42 PM
That doesn't sound nice :(

thewizeard
03-21-2007, 08:43 PM
..DanB...it cant be more than 10cc

Sorry to here about that infection though. Kidney stones can be extremely painful

Skweeky
03-21-2007, 08:45 PM
If I'm not here tomorrow night, can someone please smuggle a laptop into the hospital. I'll probably be in Monklands