PDA

View Full Version : Pisexy account. Looking for Sct

cow800
03-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Want a Sct account or invite. I can give you a Pisexy account or Revott invite in return.

C[a]N
03-12-2007, 11:47 PM
click me! (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446)

vipdiablo
03-12-2007, 11:51 PM
thats what u get from n00bs

maxmalian
03-12-2007, 11:51 PM
:yikes:

cow800
03-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Sorry only just read that. PLease make some sensible offers for them

darkseekers
03-13-2007, 12:06 AM
LOL..erkk...good luck

Backslash
03-13-2007, 12:10 AM
pisexy and revtt are given for free. and you want to trade them for the most sought after tracker?

gorgoroth
03-13-2007, 12:10 AM
I think it's cute :)

zak2210
03-13-2007, 12:21 AM
What you on about, if he gives me Pisexy not only will I give him SCT, I'll throw in FWTR, UKT and FTN w00t

Read the stickys n00bs

ps2king
03-13-2007, 12:26 AM
i offer mininova.org

lol just kidding.
any1 wanna giv me a revtt invite for free pls then pm me

maxehhh
03-13-2007, 12:28 AM
this guys is starting to being funny...

bunny67
03-13-2007, 12:34 AM
your all so cruel

unacceptable
03-13-2007, 12:44 AM
an offer is an offer guys..take it or leave it.. thats the way it works.

X
03-13-2007, 12:49 AM
an offer is an offer guys..take it or leave it.. thats the way it works.

... come on. sometimes its just funny.
:whoosh:

Degenx
03-13-2007, 02:05 AM
I think its a fair deal, ScT is way overrated. They have the same torrents as every other torrent site. Unless you have a server your f*cked. Believe me, if you ever get a hold of ScT you people will be disappointed. GUARANTEED!

Backslash
03-13-2007, 02:05 AM
I think its a fair deal, ScT is way overrated. They have the same torrents as every other torrent site. Unless you have a server your f*cked. Believe me, if you ever get a hold of ScT you people will be disappointed. GUARANTEED!you speak as if no one here has it...

Degenx
03-13-2007, 02:10 AM
No im actually speaking to the people chasing it. To the people that would actually give up an account with 200GB buffer and a million other stuff just to get ScT.

Skiz
03-13-2007, 02:13 AM
your all so cruel

No kidding. It's quite commiserable, really.

God forbid someone not be an expert in tracker trading. :dabs:

bunny67
03-13-2007, 02:13 AM
No im actually speaking to the people chasing it. To the people that would actually give up an account with 200GB buffer and a million other stuff just to get ScT.you dnt need a server either

Rollin84
03-13-2007, 02:15 AM
I think its a fair deal, ScT is way overrated. They have the same torrents as every other torrent site. Unless you have a server your f*cked. Believe me, if you ever get a hold of ScT you people will be disappointed. GUARANTEED!

i agree... the speeds kick ass... but if you're looking for better content and pretty good speeds go for ftn. sct is overrated and u cant seed back unless u have a seedbox.

bunny67
03-13-2007, 02:17 AM

i agree... the speeds kick ass... but if you're looking for better content and pretty good speeds go for ftn. sct is overrated and u cant seed back unless u have a seedbox.that so untrue i dnt have a seedbox and have good ration in sct

Degenx
03-13-2007, 02:21 AM
LOL, then you must leave the torrent running for a month then. Because the people with servers seed the torrent 10X over until there is virtually no leechers left. I use a server myself and can't even get full speed there.

bunny67
03-13-2007, 02:23 AM
not at all usually 2-3 days thats it dne if full dvd

Rollin84
03-13-2007, 02:36 AM
took me bout 2.75 days to upload 350GB on sct as an uploader with a seedbox... the leechs leech so fast then become seeds and your u/l speed just drops.

as a home user with 92KB u/l i'd rather use ftn personally. but sct does keep torrents active for a long time which is nice.

Backslash
03-13-2007, 02:41 AM
your all so cruel

God forbid someone not be an expert in tracker trading. :dabs:i don't know, man. i'm not an expert in cars but i know not to trade a 2007 Porsche for an '85 Ford

X
03-13-2007, 02:43 AM
so what u guys are tellin OP is that he/she needs to trade her pisexy account for FTN rather ScT ;) close thread please

Sentient
03-13-2007, 03:51 AM
If you don't have the down line to appreciate ScT, you really will be disappointed. If you have a decent line tho, it's by far the best tracker. No one even cares of you hit and run on new/newish stuff.

And just build ratio during free leech and seeding large packs long term.

Skiz
03-13-2007, 04:41 AM

God forbid someone not be an expert in tracker trading. :dabs:i don't know, man. i'm not an expert in cars but i know not to trade a 2007 Porsche for an '85 Ford

That's a poor comparison. Those are tangible things that you've seen and known about your whole life - it's hardly the same.

Many of the members here didn't even know what a torrent was a year or two ago, and even if they did, it doesn't mean they know squat about tracker ranking. :blink:

I have a buddy who I invited to torrentleech only yesterday. I turned him on to torrents almost two years ago, but he was still using Mininova, Torrentspy, and TPB as those are the ones included in the search within his client. Most people don't get as involved in torrents as much as you guys do, myself included. Everything I've learned about them, I picked up from reading on this forum. I never even tried to get an account to sct, ftn, fsc, etc. and still have no interest in them.

I get most of my downloads via newsgroups these days unless I need to fall back on torrents. Once you've seen the newsgroups "light", only then will you have reached the mountaintop.

It's comical to read how all the torrent members mock the new guys for not knowing what's "best", but the newsgroups members say the same about torrent users. :P

Oh well, to each his own. If it weren't for FST, I'd probably still be using Kazaa. :lol:

X
03-13-2007, 04:46 AM
i don't know, man. i'm not an expert in cars but i know not to trade a 2007 Porsche for an '85 Ford

That's a poor comparison. Those are tangible things that you've seen and known about your whole life - it's hardly the same.

Many of the members here didn't even know what a torrent was a year or two ago, and even if they did, it doesn't mean they know squat about tracker ranking. :blink:

I have a buddy who I invited to torrentleech only yesterday. I turned him on to torrents almost two years ago, but he was still using Mininova, Torrentspy, and TPB as those are the ones included in the search within his client. Most people don't get as involved in torrents as much as you guys do, myself included. Everything I've learned about them, I picked up from reading on this forum. I never even tried to get an account to sct, ftn, fsc, etc. and still have no interest in them.

I get most of my downloads via newsgroups these days unless I need to fall back on torrents. Once you've seen the newsgroups "light", only then will you have reached the mountaintop.

It's comical to read how all the torrent members mock the new guys for not knowing what's "best", but the newsgroups members say the same about torrent users. :P

Oh well, to each his own. If it weren't for FST, I'd probably still be using Kazaa. :lol:

so true so true... even downloading comes in phases ......
when ur a baby --- kazaa/bearshare
when ur a teenager --- download from itunes//torrents
adults can afford newsgroups..

Skiz
03-13-2007, 04:51 AM
so true so true... even downloading comes in phases ......
when ur a baby --- kazaa/bearshare
when ur a teenager --- download from itunes//torrents
adults can afford newsgroups..

$20/month for unlimited usage is nothing. :noes:

You can also check to see if your ISP has a news server, which would make it free. Almost all major providers do. The retention is far less though. :)

renusa
03-13-2007, 04:58 AM
I tried newsgroups,speeds are way better than torrent sites.And there is no ratio crap there.And nobody terrorises you,or warns you or disables you or insults you just for some crummy files.The downside is that you have to pay for it.But there is always a price to pay for peace of mind.

Dreamz
03-13-2007, 05:08 AM
Yea I Love My Provider .. Free Access 100 Day Retention No Limit

X
03-13-2007, 05:13 AM
does Cox offer nething????

Skiz
03-13-2007, 05:37 AM

What provider is that and where do you live? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Dreamz
03-13-2007, 06:12 AM

:yup:

What provider is that and where do you live? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Road Runner .. And I Live In Good Old Sunny Florida

SoLD
03-13-2007, 07:06 AM

Yes (http://support.cox.com/sdcxuser/asp/cox_Indetails.asp?parFolder=90d63ceb-a631-4fbd-ac8b-15f62d875e8b)

Capped to 500kbps per connection

Check your ISP here (http://www.usenettools.net/ISP.htm)

JA
03-13-2007, 08:02 AM
lol, you say that like you have a dial up connection. ScT is rated in the level "5" category for a reason :)

bigimot
03-13-2007, 09:03 AM
and what is the reason?

JA
03-13-2007, 10:39 AM
When you get into the site, youll be able to find out ;), Meanwhile, keep the suspense going.

Cerise
03-13-2007, 10:44 AM
You don't know what you are talking about guyz..