PDA

View Full Version : Music Trackers

Bo0ddha
03-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi looking for a good music tracker invite. Don't really have anything to trade. Not looking for some of the harder to get ones like oink. Just looking for a decent everyday music tracker. Looking to build onto my music collection and have no idea where to start. At the least could someone give me a run down of which music tackers specialize in what and how rare they are? Thanks!

wevotedno
03-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi looking for a good music tracker invite. Don't really have anything to trade. Not looking for some of the harder to get ones like oink. Just looking for a decent everyday music tracker. Looking to build onto my music collection and have no idea where to start. At the least could someone give me a run down of which music tackers specialize in what and how rare they are? Thanks!

http://www.filemp3.org/signup.php

4 m the 2nd best.

njoy

ptp5352
03-13-2007, 10:47 AM
pm me your email and i will give you vipmusic, the collections section will definitely help improve your music collection.

Bo0ddha
03-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Not too impressed. Looking for more discographies and the such. Don't like to download single albums unless it's a new release. Looking for a lot of reggae and jam band type music.

Cerise
03-13-2007, 10:58 AM
You've got OiNK, or like ptp5352 said ViPmusic which is good for collections..

znik
03-13-2007, 11:22 AM
have you tried mininova?