PDA

View Full Version : Looking For NB

V For Vendetta
03-14-2007, 11:45 AM
I Lost My account there for no resons and when i asked Vidde he said me ''Private Resons'' :frusty:

So i would Like an acc/invite there

Pm me if you have it

Vidde
03-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Eh...

Hi!

Your account was taken over the 9th of Februrary, so it got closed due to security reasons :/ Sorry about that.

Regards
-Vidde
Please don't tell lies.. :)

-Vidde

V For Vendetta
03-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Eh...

Hi!

Your account was taken over the 9th of Februrary, so it got closed due to security reasons :/ Sorry about that.

Regards
-Vidde
Please don't tell lies.. :)

-Vidde

Me Lie :D ! ..

i meant you didnt tell me the resons . Really thats Sucks when you dont know why your account got disabling :cool:

Pac
03-14-2007, 05:27 PM
That's true...my acc was also disabled for no reason. It's not the first time i hear this from NB

Vidde
03-14-2007, 06:19 PM
Hi there, fellows! =)

What are you talking about "no reason"? There's -always- I reason an acc is disabled, we don't just disable'em for fun or thrills. What you mean is, that your account got disabled, and you don't know why, or am I wrong?

Please, don't just get disabled, "bash" the tracker, and try to get an invite elsewhere, nobody earns on that.

What you should do, is at least try to get the hold of a staffmember, by mail, IRC or other sites/forums, to ask why.

As I told you, RaDOO, your account got disabled because it was a part of a hacking attempt. Either your acc got hijacked (and you have nothing to do with it), or something else happened.
The point is; it got disabled as a result of security reasons. I told you that in your last PM.

So.. Hope it clears up now <3

Regards
-Vidde