RaPPeR
03-14-2007, 07:17 PM
u cant trade it here

darkseekers
03-14-2007, 07:18 PM
cant offer WB acct, only invites...

u mean i can't give away my WB account?

read here...last pages...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-new-wb-giveaway-161841

tamirpopper
03-14-2007, 07:22 PM
sorry. fixed.

Cerise
03-14-2007, 07:24 PM
You are looking for the best trackers. That's good choices :)
I don't have any invite left for those trackers so I can't invite you.
Good luck

N@LiM
03-14-2007, 07:29 PM
u can get bitme for free given u have good stats as 2-3 trackers

getting bitmetv for free is just a little bit difficult.. for FTN u need luck and nice offers .

RaPPeR
03-14-2007, 07:30 PM
You are looking for the best trackers. That's good choices :)
I don't have any invite left for those trackers so I can't invite you.
Good luck
and if u had some invite for those trackers would u invite him ?

maxehhh
03-14-2007, 08:00 PM
you don't want nothing huh?

SkullForce
03-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Good Luck ya tamer

enviouz
03-15-2007, 11:15 PM
still need bitme.org? i have fresh account. pm with offer if you want.

renusa
03-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Getting a free invite to bitme and then trading your acct away.:angry:

enviouz
03-16-2007, 09:30 AM

yea you have a right to be angry i suppose. but id rather it get some use than be removed for inactivity as i have yet to find much on there that i can use.

renusa
03-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Don't even bother to justify

yea you have a right to be angry i suppose. but id rather it get some use than be removed for inactivity as i have yet to find much on there that i can use.

enviouz
03-16-2007, 09:40 AM

ya know what you can go 2 hell then. i just figured id give an explanation as to why i was getting rid of it. its not like i got it with the intension of purposly trading it because as you can see i have used it. but ya know what whatever i guess your opinion is just that "your opinion".

bigimot
03-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Dude you fucking stupid. If you don't want to use this site (bitme), DONT ASK FOR IT. Make me sick people like you that come, take some free invites and trade them. If someone have to go to hell, it's definitely you.
The best you can do is giving back the account and he'll decide what to do with it.

JA
03-16-2007, 09:50 AM

ya know what you can go 2 hell then. i just figured id give an explanation as to why i was getting rid of it. its not like i got it with the intension of purposly trading it because as you can see i have used it. but ya know what whatever i guess your opinion is just that "your opinion".
Clearly, your in the bad mate. I suggest you just park the account and let it die. Or give it to someone for free, don't think about trading it, thall just cause some rowdy stuff.

enviouz
03-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Dude you fucking stupid. If you don't want to use this site (bitme), DONT ASK FOR IT. Make me sick people like you that come, take some free invites and trade them. If someone have to go to hell, it's definitely you.

first off fuck face you obviously need to learn to fucking read. i said i didnt grab with intensions to trade it but i cant use shit on there. what fucking part dont you understand

iStix
03-16-2007, 09:57 AM

People like you should be banned from everywhere... :angry:

renusa
03-16-2007, 09:57 AM
yes 2 days ago bitme was useful and now it conveniently isn't.You just sent out a message about yourself to everyone here on FST loud and clear enviouz.

enviouz
03-16-2007, 10:00 AM
yes 2 days ago bitme was useful and now it conveniently isn't.You just sent out a message about yourself to everyone here on FST loud and clear enviouz.

i never fucking told you for sure it would be useful all i said was from i heard it had shit that i could use. mainly audio creation software which it doesnt so therefore no its not useful

Degenx
03-16-2007, 10:01 AM
shut the hell up and get the frick out of here!

LOL

bigimot
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
So give it back to renusa or ask him if it's ok to give it away because the site isn't what you expected to be. But asking for offer!?

JA
03-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Please refrain from swearing, edit your posts ;), This thread has been reported, and will soon be closed/thrashed.

renusa
03-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Great.Before it is closed i would like to ask the mods to have some rules around here.This is like moral cheating.You say something about wanting the tracker and take a free invite to a fantastic tracker and then go around advertising that you don't have any use of it and wan't to trade it.Then you abuse the person who has invited you and many others because they point this out to you.Hope there is some justice.

Please refrain from swearing, edit your posts ;), This thread has been reported, and will soon be closed/thrashed.

JA
03-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Thread maker, feel free to make a new thread, since this one was jacked to beyond comprehension....

Shalafi
03-16-2007, 10:13 AM
There has been lots of trading of freebies nowadays.. I think people has to think about it when they give it for free.

I got my caution like this in the thread with the requirements

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-free-bitme-164465

Skiz
03-16-2007, 10:18 AM
If some some odd reason, you don't end up using it, you just abandon the account and it will end up deleted after a while.

The ideal thing to do (and this is what I do) is to go on the trackers IRC and simply tell them that the tracker wasn't really what you were looking for. Then request that the account be disabled and the invite returned to the inviter. I did this just yesterday actually at karagarga and the guy who invited me actual received two invites back.

The absolute last thing you should do with it is to trade it - that's just irresponsible. You were invited because someone trusted you to use it as intended, not for you to use it as leverage to obtain other invites. Don't you realize that whomever you trade this account to is still linked to the person who originally invited you?

Be respectful and do the right thing. This not only applies to the invite in question, but as to your conversations on this forum. The posts here in this thread are malicious and unwarranted. Grow up people.

Closed.