PDA

View Full Version : Try and help a newb out and this happens

maseunit
03-14-2007, 07:54 PM
This is why I dont like messing around with newbs. Make a good trade with the guy, swap accounts and log in everything is ok so I just left the account details where it was because I was tired. I wake up and he changed the damned password. Some people are so grimey here. From now on sticking with the users I know. I wish I could get my hands on this kid:( :angry: If anyone here is or knows a mod that could disable my account at TTi kindly let me know please.

jimbo12345
03-14-2007, 07:56 PM
i'd happily take the invite. Ive never had one and would like to.

obviously following instructions such as "dont change password"

maseunit
03-14-2007, 08:01 PM
What

upGrayde
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
yeah jimbo, what the fuck

he even edited his post too, haha

Dr_Green_Thumb
03-15-2007, 12:27 AM
let me know if you need an invite maseunit or I can talk to adim if you need.

darkseekers
03-15-2007, 05:19 AM
This is why I dont like messing around with newbs. Make a good trade with the guy, swap accounts and log in everything is ok so I just left the account details where it was because I was tired. I wake up and he changed the damned password. Some people are so grimey here. From now on sticking with the users I know. I wish I could get my hands on this kid:( :angry: If anyone here is or knows a mod that could disable my account at TTi kindly let me know please.

ouch..sad to hear damnn...

jrzy
03-15-2007, 10:05 AM
maseunit, please don't let that discourage you in dealing w/ a noob. I, of course am one and if it wasn't for the generosity...and trust of 2 people here in giving me an invite and/or access to sites I wouldn't have been able to access on my own. I'm grateful for that...

OmaRin0
03-15-2007, 11:38 AM
that's really bad :(

jimbo12345
03-15-2007, 11:05 PM
maseunit, please don't let that discourage you in dealing w/ a noob. I, of course am one and if it wasn't for the generosity...and trust of 2 people here in giving me an invite and/or access to sites I wouldn't have been able to access on my own. I'm grateful for that...

I am a noob also, and don't have an invite yet....can you tell me how to get one please?

I think i'm useful, most of the movies you guys want i've already seen on copied dvd in china. I have over 3,000 dvd's from around the world. If someone taught me how, i'd put them all up.

See, noobs do have some use.:dabs:

peat moss
03-16-2007, 12:53 AM

Well said , I must be lucky too . I'v never had a problem with noobs . :)

zamalek
03-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Not every noob are like that scammer

Backslash
03-16-2007, 05:09 AM
i ALWAYS change account password and email before trading. it's just tti, come on. someone will give you another one for free

RMutt
03-16-2007, 12:29 PM
it has nothing to do with a noob or no-noob. people are people. some suck!

dont lose sleep over it, dude.

buddy
03-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeap, Everybody Lies... :whistling