PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Bet Site After Suprnova?

Wizzandabe
05-28-2003, 06:32 PM
A few questions,

What is the best site after suprnova?
Is suprnova comming back?
Why did it go?
Why is all the others going?

I know it is to do with the matrix video, but why. I read the BBC report, kazaa got good movies and games,...along with a laod of other networks, so why did BT get hit?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-28-2003, 07:03 PM
:huh: What is or what was Suprnova? :huh:

PB Montgolfier
05-28-2003, 07:15 PM
I think the way things are over the last couple of nights uit's just a case of getting sites which are online. I have posted a couple in another thread. Which are still working just now.

trextor
05-29-2003, 03:54 AM
it's probably coming back. It got overloaded when the bbc story about Matrix hit slashdot :P Everyone there must've eaten up the bandwidth. Strangely enough torrentse.cx is also down but they say they'll be back soon.

I'd use www.torrents.co.uk for now. It's pretty good.

and Funky Capricorn, don't you keep up with p2p :P? Suprnova.org is probably the one of the best, if not the best bittorrents site out there.

Bit Torrent - http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-29-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by trextor@28 May 2003 - 22:54
and Funky Capricorn, don't you keep up with p2p :P? Suprnova.org is probably the one of the best, if not the best bittorrents site out there.

Bit Torrent - http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/
;) Everybody knows I only deal with Music and nothing else.From what I hear BitTorrent is not good for rare music, or music at all.Not enough Full/Complete Albums.If you want the latest top10 bands I guess you can go there.

I think I will stick with SoulSeek and still do hit WinMX on occasion for what I need as far as Music goes.

But at least I know what this suprnova thing is now. :D

NotoriousBIC
05-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by trextor@29 May 2003 - 05:54
Strangely enough torrentse.cx is also down but they say they'll be back soon.
Curiously, Torrentse.cx was already down before the BBC/Slashdot debacle.
They were upgrading their hardware at the time.

Probably they're waiting for it to blow over, because if you go to the site address you'll get an internal server error (and not a 404)
This could mean they're working on it (I hope)