PDA

View Full Version : Swingers

Alien5
03-15-2007, 12:06 PM
some geezers wife is cheating on him, she uses swingers chat to pick up men, what would you do if you caught your wife doing this by spying on her internets? :o

Barbarossa
03-15-2007, 12:20 PM
I would make sure that whichever swinger she chatted to, he had a hawt wife :smilie4:

Skweeky
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
it's a bit sick spying on your partner's activities no?

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2007, 02:34 PM
I would make sure that whichever swinger she chatted to, he had a hawt wife :smilie4:
agreed. :smilie4:

Busyman™
03-15-2007, 04:20 PM
some geezers wife is cheating on him, she uses swingers chat to pick up men, what would you do if you caught your wife doing this by spying on her internets? :o

Well...

I wouldn't fuck her again (but she could still give me bjs) and I'd operate like I was single again banging at least 3 different chicks a week (in secret of course).

I'd do this while getting all finances moved in the proper spots before filing for divorce.

The house would get sold and we'd move into apartment while we "supposedly" look for another then BAM divorce.

I'd also be constantly gathering evidence for court (using PIs and whatnot).

It would be worth it. I wouldn't want to leave her shit.

I would be quite the scheming vindictive fucker.

Jagarga
03-15-2007, 04:27 PM
yeah then you'd impregnate 34 women with your 20inch huge cawk and shoot some cunts with your gun collection and then steal her mams microwave, all because you can. All because this is the internet and you can make up whatever shit you want and no one is gonna know otherwise. gangsta'

Skweeky
03-15-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah then you'd impregnate 34 women with your 20inch huge cawk and shoot some cunts with your gun collection and then steal her mams microwave, all because you can. All because this is the internet and you can make up whatever shit you want and no one is gonna know otherwise. gangsta'

excellent :lol:

100%
03-15-2007, 04:35 PM
I didn't make it up.

MediaSlayer
03-15-2007, 05:53 PM
busymans back, thats good i could use a good laugh

Alien5
03-15-2007, 06:29 PM
true story, fact.

i know someone who this happened to - the husband of the swinger asked him to login and check by chatting up his wife online and reporting back to the swingers husband, but unfortunately the swinger wife hasnt been logged in with the same username. so im wondering... is she there with a different username or does she suspect her cover has been blown now? :idunno:

Skweeky
03-15-2007, 07:22 PM
How's about he bloody asks her what she is up to and why she feels the need to screw around?

Hairbautt
03-15-2007, 07:25 PM
How's about he bloody asks her what she is up to and why she feels the need to screw around?
The #1 key to a successful relationship: Communication. ;)

Skweeky
03-15-2007, 07:30 PM
My point exactly.

Look at it like this:

She's JUST shagging, because she's on a swingers website so it's clearly just about the sex. It's not like she loves some other guy

What is he trying to accomplish by getting proof?
If he is sure of it and aks her about it, she will either admit it and then they can work on it or split up.
If she doesn't admit to it, he knows she is lying and in that case, what the use of saving the relationship?

All this sneaking around stuff is disgusting. It just shows that in the end, all HE is interested in, is hurting her back, possibly get evidence so he can take all the money and run and have one back on her.

It's sickening

100%
03-15-2007, 07:35 PM
The #1 key to a successful relationship: Communication.
Not as easy as it is said.

Skweeky
03-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Yes it is.

Something bothers you, speak about it.
If your partner is bothered about something, let him or her speak about it.

It's not complicated. Just takes some guts and compassion.

100%
03-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Not as easy as it is said.

Hairbautt
03-15-2007, 08:42 PM
For you... :snooty:

Skweeky
03-15-2007, 10:32 PM
I really don't see what is hard about it? :huh:

You have to be able to live with the fact that some things you'll say and do in your lifetime will be hurtfull, and some things said and done to you will be hurtfull as well.

If you let a relationship slip so far that you can't be honest with each other anymore, you may as well just get out

Alien5
03-16-2007, 12:13 AM
still no more news yet, stay tuned...will update you if i find out more soon. ;)

Alien5
03-16-2007, 12:19 AM
I would make sure that whichever swinger she chatted to, he had a hawt wife :smilie4: but he's not a swinger his wife is swinging without his permission or knowlege, he isnt even getting paid to turn a blind eye. :o

The #1 key to a successful relationship: Communication. ;) Communication? why?

Busyman™
03-16-2007, 02:56 AM
My point exactly.

Look at it like this:

She's JUST shagging, because she's on a swingers website so it's clearly just about the sex. It's not like she loves some other guy

What is he trying to accomplish by getting proof?
If he is sure of it and aks her about it, she will either admit it and then they can work on it or split up.
If she doesn't admit to it, he knows she is lying and in that case, what the use of saving the relationship?

All this sneaking around stuff is disgusting. It just shows that in the end, all HE is interested in, is hurting her back, possibly get evidence so he can take all the money and run and have one back on her.

It's sickening

Wtf?!! What a load of crap.:lol:

No what's sickening is saying "It's JUST shagging :idunno:."

FUCK THAT. Why not say, "She's only fucking and sucking multiple dicks....that's all."

As if a person's sneaking nets proof of cheating is worse than the cheating itself.:ermm:

Tbh, personally I don't need concrete proof. If I believe it enough then it's over. I think many people have to see it period point blank to believe it's true....almost like they have to prove it to the other person.

I think this is the quote of the month

:glag: It's like the guy should say, "Well alrighty then, just so you love me....and uhhh I guess I'll see you tomorrow mornin' then, roight. Mm..ok..and yes love could you possibly shower or at the very least wipe off before you get home and uh....I almost forgot could you fit in a little mouthwash too. See yaaa. Love youuu.:lips:"

THE FOOK?:blink:

Hairbautt
03-16-2007, 03:04 AM
Swingers and free sex scares me :fear:

True story :(

Alien5
03-16-2007, 03:06 AM
i'll send 4 swingers over to your house now just to get you over the fear factor.

Jagarga
03-16-2007, 03:06 AM
cos yer gay.

Alien5
03-16-2007, 03:07 AM
he wont be by 4 am.

Hairbautt
03-16-2007, 03:08 AM
AIDS :fear2:

Alien5
03-16-2007, 03:09 AM
dont worry they all have AIDS, your not alone.

Busyman™
03-16-2007, 03:31 AM
:bathhouse:

Hairbautt
03-16-2007, 03:34 AM
dont worry they all have AIDS, your not alone.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/CrywithFinger.gif

Alien5
03-16-2007, 04:07 AM
ok dave

Hairbautt
03-16-2007, 04:13 AM
This dave guy is really a jerk.

Alien5
03-16-2007, 04:15 AM
so how many ok daves did you read before you realised?

Hairbautt
03-16-2007, 04:20 AM
More than enough. :dry:

Gripper
03-16-2007, 06:32 AM
I'd just cut her throat,problem solved.

Skweeky
03-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Well, she is just shagging.

I'm sure things get a bit tedious if sleeping with the same person over and over again.

I really don't see the harm in having a different sexual partner every now and then :blink:

My point though is, that neither of them are being honest with each other. I don't believe in turning the other cheek, I do however, believe in not using someone else's mistakes as an excuse to do the same thing.
What's the point of that?:huh:

And also Busyman, your way of arguing disturbs me. It comes across as masochistic and intimidating. Fix it

Alien5
03-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Fancy a shag Squeeky? , im bored of my hand. :P

Skweeky
03-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Not now, I've got a UTI :s

Busyman™
03-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Well, she is just shagging.

I'm sure things get a bit tedious if sleeping with the same person over and over again.

I really don't see the harm in having a different sexual partner every now and then :blink:

My point though is, that neither of them are being honest with each other. I don't believe in turning the other cheek, I do however, believe in not using someone else's mistakes as an excuse to do the same thing.
What's the point of that?:huh:

And also Busyman, your way of arguing disturbs me. It comes across as masochistic and intimidating. Fix it

Intimidating?:blink: That's the first time I've heard that. It's just words on the screen. I dunno why I thought you had thicker skin than to be intimidated off of, "What a load of crap".:huh:

Also if your relationship is of the open kind then of course it's all good to sleep around.

For the rest of us though, it ain't.:dabs:

If someone's fucking around, I think it's perfectly ok not to be an idiot about finding out about it. It just depends on what lengths one goes to find out.

Mathea
03-16-2007, 04:58 PM
cheating = bad

swinging = ok if thats your thing

manker
03-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Skweeks, I think everyone would prefer their partner not to have sex with anyone else. If they're in love with their partner, that is.

Even you.

If your hubby went out with the lads tonight, would you prefer him to have sex with someone else and be totally up front about it - even text you just as he was about to, just to let you know. Or would you prefer him to not have sex with anyone else.

I mean, c'mon. It's a no-brainer.

Skweeky
03-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Of course I would prefer him not to have sex with anyone else, but if for some reason, at some point, he feels that he needs to sleep with someone else then he can go ahead.

I wouldn't say I have an open relationship, but it wouldn't upset me if I found out he slept with someone else (unless they're having an affair, in that case I would cut off his cock and stick it up his arse)

@ Busy: fair enough. I'm not feeling too well at the moment and I'm quite irritable so it's probly me just now. Thanks for the clarification :)

Busyman™
03-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Of course I would prefer him not to have sex with anyone else, but if for some reason, at some point, he feels that he needs to sleep with someone else then he can go ahead.

I wouldn't say I have an open relationship, but it wouldn't upset me if I found out he slept with someone else (unless they're having an affair, in that case I would cut off his cock and stick it up his arse)

@ Busy: fair enough. I'm not feeling too well at the moment and I'm quite irritable so it's probly me just now. Thanks for the clarification :)

I'm sorry if I was intimidating but I gots to keeps my masakism.:snooty:

Mathea
03-16-2007, 05:31 PM
its the kitten. fuckin terrifying. the gun was better

Skweeky
03-16-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry for being a girl, but I've got to preserve my right to be fickle and moody :snooty:

zapjb
03-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Correct!