PDA

View Full Version : PSP Redesign Confirmed!!!

spidey99
03-15-2007, 12:42 PM
good news for psp lovers... more info >>> http://www.totalgamerzone.com/story-243-PSP-Redesign-Confirmed.html

silent h3ro
03-16-2007, 12:46 AM
I heard that this was bullshit. A Sony executive confirmed it then denied it...

St0ry
03-16-2007, 03:04 AM
I heard that this was bullshit. A Sony executive confirmed it then denied it...

I read the same thing.
http://gaming.engadget.com/2007/03/13/psp2-probably-is-or-isnt-coming-maybe/

Monkeee
03-16-2007, 08:43 AM
hmmm.... I've been thinking about getting a PSP and just wondering if i should wait...

Skiz
03-16-2007, 08:44 AM
Not even any pics. :dry:

SirGray
03-16-2007, 11:05 AM
psp Graphics already rule, there ps2 like, whats the new one gonna be ps3 material? if so what are we looking at? 800$?

Skiz
03-16-2007, 11:07 AM
psp Graphics already rule, there ps2 like, whats the new one gonna be ps3 material? if so what are we looking at? 800$?

I've never even seen a psp in real life. Are they kewl? :unsure:

SirGray
03-16-2007, 10:49 PM

I've never even seen a psp in real life. Are they kewl? :unsure:

Ya I like them they are great, the graphics blow the Ds out of the water and its hackable, I have both ds and psp, I use my psp way more since games are free, but it just seems better, although the sales of the ds beat out the psp because of the lack of games wich is really a shame, the only reason I play my ds is for pheonix wright and pokemon diamond when it comes out.

Also- I know the Ds is hackable but its just way to much of a hassel and pricey.

Games for psp im looking forward too-
Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion
Portable Oblivion anyone?

Melchior00
03-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Things I don'T like about psp right now is :

* No video output

* Screen refreshing isin't fast enough. Looks bad in 2d scroller games like mario (ghost, blur effect.)

* Handling confort isin't good. I think they should have made it bigger, design come after confort..

* the sliding power button can be a problem when you play a game using combo buttons alot.

------------

For the rest, I think its ok.

SirGray
03-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Things I don'T like about psp right now is :

* No video output

* Screen refreshing isin't fast enough. Looks bad in 2d scroller games like mario (ghost, blur effect.)

* Handling confort isin't good. I think they should have made it bigger, design come after confort..

* the sliding power button can be a problem when you play a game using combo buttons alot.

------------

For the rest, I think its ok.

Weird I have never had any of thoughs problems except video output, But there is a mod for psp that takes screenshots when you hit the little music button and records video when you hit R+Music button and it save's it all to your memory stick.

St0ry
03-17-2007, 08:17 PM
The PSP is really awesome in terms of all the homebrew apps available but there's just not that many great games.

macking
03-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I think in terms of games PSP definetely beats the DS, PSP has some awesome games while a lot of top DS games are just plain weird (nintendogs) and some other top games are just N64 ports.

Problem is since there isnt really a big market for handheld consoles nobody is going to pay a lot for one.

Thats where the DS comes in, it costs practically nothing and when the novelty of a handheld console wears off you havent lost an arm and a leg.

Fact is majority of people only carry one electrical device and if you asked most people theyd take a mobile phone, handheld gaming is a niche market if you look at the overall scope of handheld electrical devices.