PDA

View Full Version : Swedvdr + Rsr

SnakesMan901
03-15-2007, 12:49 PM
I Have Swedvdr 28 gb buffered + Rsr invite ...
Tell ME what u offer here >>>
Looking For Nb Old Account , Revolt (just for swedvdr) , Danishbits ... Or Good Offer ..:cool:

Vidde
03-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Not allowed to trade NB accounts, you should hope for an invite instead =)

-Vidde

SnakesMan901
03-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Not allowed to trade NB accounts, you should hope for an invite instead =)

-Vidde
I got to invites there :angry:
they disabled me without reason ...:angry:

nvidia6800
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
hope you get what you want

V
03-15-2007, 02:39 PM
and me too
I'hv an account on NB
but they disabled it with no reason!

SnakesMan901
03-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Thanks ...

Vidde
03-15-2007, 02:55 PM
To repeat myself; None of you got disabled without reason.

What happened, was a big hacking attempt a couple of weeks ago by a bunch of users, most of'em with IP's from Slovakia, Isreal and Portugal. They took over lots of users accounts, and leeched / invited themselves and/or other hackers.

To squeeze them out, we disabled every one of the ones having something to do in the hacking, and the ones they invited, as long as their invitee.

Hope that clears up, we're not running around disabling innocent users, why would we do that? :/

It was a measure taken to ensure the protection and security of our own mebers, and yes, SOME innocent users may have been involved in the banning, but I think it was best to disable all to terminate the threat, then to check every single user before the ban, and risk more hacking.

Hope you agree on that one ;) And I've been giving back lots of acc since I joined here as well.

And btw, when you got disabled, did you happen to join our IRC-chans to ask a staffer about the reason, or did you just assume we disabled you without a reason at all? =) Questions are always welcome at IRC, and we do our best to help you all! :smile:

Regards
-Vidde <3

SnakesMan901
03-15-2007, 03:02 PM
ok give me my 2 accounts

amzin
03-15-2007, 03:05 PM
To repeat myself; None of you got disabled without reason.

What happened, was a big hacking attempt a couple of weeks ago by a bunch of users, most of'em with IP's from Slovakia, Isreal and Portugal. They took over lots of users accounts, and leeched / invited themselves and/or other hackers.

To squeeze them out, we disabled every one of the ones having something to do in the hacking, and the ones they invited, as long as their invitee.

Hope that clears up, we're not running around disabling innocent users, why would we do that? :/

It was a measure taken to ensure the protection and security of our own mebers, and yes, SOME innocent users may have been involved in the banning, but I think it was best to disable all to terminate the threat, then to check every single user before the ban, and risk more hacking.

Hope you agree on that one ;) And I've been giving back lots of acc since I joined here as well.

And btw, when you got disabled, did you happen to join our IRC-chans to ask a staffer about the reason, or did you just assume we disabled you without a reason at all? =) Questions are always welcome at IRC, and we do our best to help you all! :smile:

Regards
-Vidde <3

is the IRC in english :huh:

V
03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
my account got disabled for no reason!!!
my friend gave me his account..
and both of us from Israel..
and I didn't hack any one!
and I don't anything from hacking

Vidde
03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Nope, the IRC is in norwegian, but everyone's accepted to join the chan #hjelp (help ^^). The main channel is in norwegian, and you have to give up an IRC key to join it =)

We've recieved lots of questions in english in there. Not always anyone's around, but we try :)

Regards
-Vidde

marksman
03-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Nope, the IRC is in norwegian, but everyone's accepted to join the chan #hjelp (help ^^). The main channel is in norwegian, and you have to give up an IRC key to join it =)

We've recieved lots of questions in english in there. Not always anyone's around, but we try :)

Regards
-Vidde

had 2 say it.ur one hell of a good comm. rep..helping all the time..keep it up ;)