PDA

View Full Version : Problem with TB

tamirpopper
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
hey,
whenever i'm trying to sign up at TB i need to enter a image code first,
then i get to a page when a enter my details and there's another image got which i need to enter, but then , there's a sign up button which is disabled.

why is it?

Melvinmeow
03-15-2007, 11:51 PM
They only allow a certain amount of registered users...
Once some users are purged from the system new users can signup.
If you try when the limit is reached it wont work.

dawsonkm
03-16-2007, 01:14 AM
They also have a time delay on the sign up button, maybe that is it?

eLucid
03-16-2007, 01:33 AM
Whenever I try to sign up for torrentbytes it takes me like 10 tries to get both of the images right, then I have to wait a minute for the register button to pop up. Finally I click the button and guess what... I typed my password incorrectly or forgot to click off one of the boxes and I have to do it all over again. On the rare occasion that every thing works out perfectly I am given the message that I haven't read the faq (wtf?). I have read the faq. After trying desperately for about 10 minutes, someone takes the empty space and I'm left without an account. I still don't have one after a couple months. I already hate them and I haven't even joined.

redMonster
03-16-2007, 02:24 AM
This had happened with me also the first time I tried to register. Registering on TB is a headache. You need a microscope to decipher their security code.

saulin
03-16-2007, 05:21 AM
Yeah It took me like 10 tries to finally get pass the security code when I registered.

RMutt
03-16-2007, 12:16 PM
it says i have to contact staff for my ip to be added so i can signup... ???