PDA

View Full Version : God of War 2

ifkstab
03-15-2007, 11:11 PM
Just wondering if anyone has found god of war 2 for the ps2. Found the bonus disk, but was looking for the game, been out a couple of days on torrent sites.

Thanks for any help

accat13
03-15-2007, 11:40 PM
didn't look very hard http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/game-nzbs/t-god-war-2-usa-ps2-echelon-163648

ifkstab
03-16-2007, 12:41 AM
dang, sorry, I'd been watching for it and hadn't seen it and the search doesn't pick it up don't know why

Thanks for the help

iam_immigrant
03-19-2007, 03:12 AM
Is anyone having problems with the game? I've read on a few forums of glitches at the specific spot where I am (beginning at start of fight w/Icarus). I want to make sure it's just the media I'm using (I've tried Ridata and Verbatum).

General2k
03-19-2007, 04:00 AM
Is anyone having problems with the game? I've read on a few forums of glitches at the specific spot where I am (beginning at start of fight w/Icarus). I want to make sure it's just the media I'm using (I've tried Ridata and Verbatum).

What version do you have the DVD5 or DVD9?

towerblocks
03-19-2007, 08:06 AM
I've had lots of glitches in the DVD9 version, From bad stuttering to game freezes when trying to save the game at certain save points,Its a bad rip, Because i have rogue galaxy DVD9 and that runs flawless, I've just burned the DVD5 version to see if i get any problems with that.

eh^
03-20-2007, 08:22 AM

If you are using the dvd9 rip that is where the 2nd layer is at. Make sure your chip can support dvd9's. If so, you might have to patch the iso with the toxic patch.

macking
03-20-2007, 09:34 AM
PS2's have patchy support for DVD9 anyway, I had to download a DVD5 version to get playing.

Game is awesome man how do these guys do it?!

Athlon64
03-24-2007, 04:02 AM
PS2's have patchy support for DVD9 anyway, I had to download a DVD5 version to get playing.

3 Years of hard work. If you ever get a chance check out the bonus disc. :)

I edited the title since it could be confused with another famous title (Gears of War)

macking
03-24-2007, 05:14 AM

3 Years of hard work. If you ever get a chance check out the bonus disc. :)

I edited the title since it could be confused with another famous title (Gears of War)

Damn it took 3 years to make?

Great I was hoping for a God of War 3 next year or the year after.. man now I got a long wait.

Whats on the bonus disc?

Athlon64
03-24-2007, 06:06 AM
Deleted Levels (Videos only)
Voices of God of War 2
God of War 2 Music
The making of God of War 2
Art of God of War

iam_immigrant
03-28-2007, 07:43 AM

If you are using the dvd9 rip that is where the 2nd layer is at. Make sure your chip can support dvd9's. If so, you might have to patch the iso with the toxic patch.

Yeah I've tried the toxic patch and still no luck (I've got one of the first gen machines). But the DVD5 version works like a charm!

Athlon64
03-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Ok, I just beat the game and all is good. I didn't have one single problem with the DVD9 version of the game. Though I do have a DMS4 SE Pro so that properly explains why it worked so well since it auto patches DVD9 discs on the fly.