View Full Version : Offering FTN, FSC for Revolt, UK-T

Sentient
03-16-2007, 06:08 PM
*Found Revolt*

Offer:
FTN invite
FSC invite
Bitmetv invite
(random lesser ones you're probably not interested in)

Want:
UK-T- invite only (choose any combination of the above)

All PMs offering any other tracker will be ignored.
Also, I won't be giving invites to people who have been accused of cheating.

Looking forward to your offers :)

name in use
03-16-2007, 06:35 PM
hey,if your talking about RevoltionTT,i can help you! i want an FSC invite,check pm pls.

shutdk
03-16-2007, 06:36 PM
He means revolt.org.uk

OmaRin0
03-16-2007, 06:39 PM
u don't want anything else for that FTN invite ?

psysex
03-16-2007, 06:47 PM
u want FB?

X
03-16-2007, 06:59 PM
All PMs offering any other trackers will be ignored.
Looking forward to your offers :)

:fst:

Elitist
03-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, at least a realistic offer for once. All I've been seeing lately is offers of Oink for ScT/FTN or other similar crap :lol: Good luck :)

Sentient
03-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Revolt is not RevolutionTT, and no, not interested in any thing else, including FB.

Got an offer of a Revolt invite for FTN.

Anyone know if UK-T is even giving out invites?

shutdk
03-17-2007, 08:22 AM
Read this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-uk-invite-system-open-164840

Sentient
03-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Be very wary of vipdiablo. He offered a trade for Revolt, but he refused to use a middleman. He even offered as collateral a 10gb oink account, but refused to go go first, or use a middleman. Then he continued to badger me when I stated I would not go first under any circumstances. Also, he has never offered Revolt in posts listing invites.

Also, Bump. How does no one have a freaking Revolt invite? Surely you can't get a better offer for it than FTN, or am I missing something?

vipdiablo
03-17-2007, 06:22 PM
i wont answer here as this isnt the wright place u must report me in the report section if u think that iam a sccamer

TheFoX
03-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Also, Bump. How does no one have a freaking Revolt invite? Surely you can't get a better offer for it than FTN, or am I missing something?

Probably because those who have revolt invites don't need FTN, or already have FTN.

I got invites to most places, but would only ever offer those to those people I felt would do the relevant community justice.

Part of the problem is trust. Who do we trust? One wrong move and we could lose a valued account, as many F**R members found out recently.

Another point worth noting, is that many staff from many communities are watching this board, and a wrong move by a member could also see them saying 'bye, bye' to a precious account.

It's sad when we have to tread so lightly, but in todays' climate, we have to be extra careful, as that trustworthy member could be the pin that broke the camels' back.

Sentient
03-17-2007, 08:08 PM

Probably because those who have revolt invites don't need FTN, or already have FTN.

I got invites to most places, but would only ever offer those to those people I felt would do the relevant community justice.

Part of the problem is trust. Who do we trust? One wrong move and we could lose a valued account, as many F**R members found out recently.

Another point worth noting, is that many staff from many communities are watching this board, and a wrong move by a member could also see them saying 'bye, bye' to a precious account.

It's sad when we have to tread so lightly, but in todays' climate, we have to be extra careful, as that trustworthy member could be the pin that broke the camels' back.

Yea, this is a sad state of affairs. I can get a lot of very good trackers just by hanging around IRC, but even there no one seems to have Revolt or UK-T. Actually someone was kind enough to PM me some news on why Revolt invites have dried up:

2007-03-06 - We have removed some members who we have discovered account trading. We will name and shame them throughout the community. We have decided to withdraw the privilege of having invites. Should any member wish to invite someone they should contact a member of staff who will decide whether to invite or not. We are sorry to have to put this measure in place but we must protect this community from these parasites.

EDIT: Lol, ironically, just as I posted that, I found someone on IRC willing to invite me. Still looking for UK-T ... hopefully I can luck into a free one there too, I really don't like trading invites much any more. Too many undesirables PMing me.