PDA

View Full Version : Want SCT or best offer for the following...

Addictivenyc
03-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Offering the following for SCT, Or best offers.

Torrentleech ( Invite )
IPtorrents (acc)
Filelist (acc)
Musicvids (acc)
OiNK (acc)
Pisexy (acc)
tvtorrent (acc)
revtt (acc)
x264 (acc)

Plus more i don't want to list here... when you pm me

*Thank you come again*:cool:

Shalafi
03-17-2007, 12:02 AM
lol

Backslash
03-17-2007, 12:09 AM
wiitorrents? srsly? they JUST opened and i'm pretty sure an account their is worth nothing as wiis have not been hacked yet...

Fulanito
03-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Not a good offer :noes:

Addictivenyc
03-17-2007, 12:20 AM
u guys can't read? if ur not interested then stop wasting ur time.

Backslash
03-17-2007, 12:21 AM
we're not wasting your time, we're actually helping you out. =)

ten elite brains
03-17-2007, 12:26 AM
wiitorrents? srsly? they JUST opened and i'm pretty sure an account their is worth nothing as wiis have not been hacked yet...

Which rock have you been hiding under? There's already a choice of modchips available.

Addictivenyc
03-17-2007, 12:27 AM
i understand ur trying to help me out but u gotta understand that i have more to trade hence "Plus more..." if anyone pm's me for their sct or better offer.

thanks for stopping by,

torrentslave
03-17-2007, 12:32 AM
Offering the following for SCT, Or best offers.

Torrentleech ( Invite )
IPtorrents (acc)
Filelist (acc)
Musicvids (acc)
OiNK (acc)
Pisexy (acc)
tvtorrent (acc)
wiitorrents (acc)
x264 (acc)

Plus more... when you pm me

*Thank you come again*:cool:

WOW! ill give u

1 isohunt acct
1 torrentspy (1337)
and if i have to
1 pirate bay

how does that sound? hmm....well that how its sounds to us ;)

Fulanito
03-17-2007, 12:32 AM
u guys can't read? if ur not interested then stop wasting ur time.

why don't u read the WIAW first. THEN

make a thread.:dry:

Backslash
03-17-2007, 12:33 AM
i understand ur trying to help me out but u gotta understand that i have more to trade hence "Plus more..." if anyone pm's me for their sct or better offer.

thanks for stopping by,if you're doing that, you should really post your best stuff in the thread, not through pm's.

Addictivenyc
03-17-2007, 12:40 AM
Again like i said if peeps are interested that can give me their best offers. and i will not respond to u dogs that keep barking in their posts about useless crap u have to say about my offer. obviously u guys go around threads trying to put peeps down and try to increase post and the value of trackers on what they are worth or not.

Backslash
03-17-2007, 12:41 AM
ok here is my best offer: tl

Addictivenyc
03-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Dog is still lurking here shewwww!!!

UP

torrentslave
03-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Again like i said if peeps are interested that can give me their best offers. and i will not respond to u dogs that keep barking in their posts about useless crap u have to say about my offer. obviously u guys go around threads trying to put peeps down and try to increase post and the value of trackers on what they are worth or not.

no1's trying to do that. its called tuff love. we're showing u what u sound like and we're letting you know where to go to see what u have is worth. oh and having a little fun @ the same time.

seppypom
03-17-2007, 01:15 AM
So how's this working out for you?

bunny67
03-17-2007, 01:18 AM
this is a joke ?yeah

Elitist
03-17-2007, 04:24 AM

Hey,

Just some advice because occasionally the "tough love" bothers me too :P You may want to look at the "What Invites are Worth" thread that others have mentioned and at least say the level of the sites that you're offering via PM only. It's okay not to mention them by name if you're worried about security, but you should give people an idea of what they'll get for a level 5 site like SCT. Otherwise, you're just wasting their time, as most people (albeit, not all some people get FTN for Oink :D) who have SCT have everything under level 4-4.5 anyway.

Mariosh
03-17-2007, 05:47 AM
backslash the wii is cracked

nickw1988
03-17-2007, 05:49 AM
so whats the buffer on all these accounts