PDA

View Full Version : Bt-arg?

Elitist
03-17-2007, 04:55 AM
Hey,

I'm curious about this site http://www.bt-arg.com.ar/ and was wondering if anyone (perhaps maxehhh?) has info/invites to it? I have various things to offer so PM me if you have invites and otherwise perhaps post a bit on here including, if possible, screens/description.

EDIT: I won't post what I have to offer until I'm aware of it's "Level," since it doesn't appear to be in the WIAW thread or elsewhere on the site.

maxehhh
03-17-2007, 05:28 AM
Yes, i am a member of that community, its pretty good, but they upload all kind of things, its not a dedicated server, they upload tv show (internationals and nationals), music, movies, etc, but with a delay... that tracker here is the biggest of Argentina, i like it and its not hard to make a nice ratio, right now i don't have invites, but i can post a screen of the site, altought they have a offer section and you can upload your own things if the others vote them, mmm a reseed section, forums, i like it and i dont have to speak in english :P, i like to speak it but its better to speak your own lenguage...

Elitist
03-17-2007, 05:30 AM
Hmm.. Can I download alfajores, factura, milanesas, and sanwiches de miga? :D

/me drools

EDIT: I offer seedbox access for ability to download stuff above :D :lol:

maxehhh
03-17-2007, 05:34 AM
don't understand what you mean with the seedbox but i will post an image here, i will ask for an invite (they don't give invite too often but i will give it a shot)

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/231/dibujosa4.jpg

Elitist
03-17-2007, 05:43 AM
:lol:

It was just a joke. It's been about 15 years since I visited AR and I miss the food the most.

maxehhh
03-17-2007, 05:46 AM
:lol:

It was just a joke. It's been about 15 years since I visited AR and I miss the food the most.

Yeah, hahaha i understand now... well you haven't lost almost everything :P except a week when we had like 5 presidents in one day, when one peso where one dollar (3:1 now) and mmm nothing else :P... if you want to go in talk to me, but i will suggest you to use it, because i already invite 3 friends from here (Argentina) and two where disabled and one has his acc parked...

Elitist
03-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Closing this thread, thanks to maxehhh for all the help :)