PDA

View Full Version : have bitmetv? dont post it here will be disabled no matter what.

enviouz
03-18-2007, 01:28 AM
anybody that has a bitmetv account might be wise not to mention it here. no matter if you wanna trade it or not. i mentioned i had one and it wasnt for trade but what happens gets disabled and damn admins say i tried to trade bitmetv. using different user name doesnt work either as mine was different and still got disabled the next day. and obviously the damn admins from that site dont read posts all the way through. i just thought id post this as a warning to everyone else.

Shalafi
03-18-2007, 01:34 AM
sorry for you m8.

Xtremist
03-18-2007, 01:36 AM
sorry fr u m8

i have withdarwn it and made it a beg post

StarBoy69
03-18-2007, 01:37 AM
yeah sorry for your loss

Sawyer2020
03-18-2007, 01:47 AM
this happen with me on wb too but its a friend login from another country after they disable it it even was fresh 0 up 0 down
sorry mate

gossard25
03-18-2007, 02:10 AM
anybody that has a bitmetv account might be wise not to mention it here. no matter if you wanna trade it or not. i mentioned i had one and it wasnt for trade but what happens gets disabled and damn admins say i tried to trade bitmetv. using different user name doesnt work either as mine was different and still got disabled the next day. and obviously the damn admins from that site dont read posts all the way through. i just thought id post this as a warning to everyone else.

same here

StevenVD
03-18-2007, 02:17 AM
My bitme tv also got disabled, o up o down :(

upGrayde
03-18-2007, 03:16 AM
haha, chump

maybe if you weren't so careless about how you did things, you wouldn't get disabled

I HAVE BITMETV, not for trade, haha

Sentient
03-18-2007, 03:19 AM
haha, chump

maybe if you weren't so careless about how you did things, you wouldn't get disabled

Seriously. I believe I'm on my 6th bitmetv account (lost count:P ). One account, per person, per lifetime my ass. They might as well instruct the userbase that they may only sneeze on Tuesdays.

Xtremist
03-18-2007, 03:20 AM
lol

enviouz
03-18-2007, 05:01 AM
haha, chump

honestly idk what your talking about careless. i never mentioned i had it i just know someone else it happened to that had responded to a message after being asked if they had it simply saying it was for trade and bam it got disabled. even talked 2 the admins and they seriously need to get there shit together. the post in question #1 wasnt even bitmetv. and #2 was being given away. i know what post the admin was talking about too as i was given a link to it. but they obviously dont know how to read.

greymatter
03-18-2007, 09:16 AM
Though i feel sorry for your loss, I cant agree with you mate. If its different username, but if your email id here in FST is visible to the public, only then can they be able to recognize your account in bitmetv. Then how come many people here having their buffer in bitmetv openly post in public?

Really you did a foolish mistake. I cant exactly say what it is. Many newly opened sites have your passwords saved in texts as such, and when you join them you will really use the same pass and email, if there is a correlation and it belongs to any MOd or admin in bitmetv, also it can happen. I dont know its technical feasibility. Still i say, never use same username, pass or email in invite trading forums. I strongly doubt that you have the same email and pass here and in your bitmetv account.

JA
03-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Don't Worry, lbslice is generally retarded and is a disgrace to Australians ;)

greymatter
03-18-2007, 10:20 AM
hehe...not really so. He is kindhearted, and i have my own experience talking with him. He is ready to help people if there is a reasonable cause. It all depends how you approach him. He is a good administrator. Never ban people without a cause.

enviouz
03-18-2007, 10:34 AM
hehe...not really so. He is kindhearted, and i have my own experience talking with him. He is ready to help people if there is a reasonable cause. It all depends how you approach him. He is a good administrator. Never ban people without a cause.

if you mean admin for bitmetv im not so sure about that one. just asked why it was disabled and he sent me a link and told me to read my own post which as i said had nothing to do with bitmetv it was a free bitme account i no longer wanted. then asked what was wrong with it and its almost like there was a script running because each time i said something it immediately said account wont be re enabled. but oh well i guess there loss.

OmaRin0
03-18-2007, 11:06 AM
i'm sry for u :(

V
03-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Damn..

tbax
03-18-2007, 11:15 AM
mine's disabled too ; xx
didn't even have time to download one single byte ...

iNSOMNiA
03-18-2007, 11:18 AM
i'm bored

iNSOMNiA
03-18-2007, 11:19 AM
:lol:

JA
03-18-2007, 11:21 AM
:whistling:whistling:whistlingI might of called him a...**** ****** **** **** ****** **** ******* ******:whistling

weenden
03-18-2007, 11:31 AM
well i guees ill never get one but ill still try

Sentient
03-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Don't Worry, lbslice is generally retarded and is a disgrace to Australians ;)

And the sad part is, he's one of the better ones on that site. c4 makes him look like a saint.

sert
03-18-2007, 04:48 PM
I have an acc with nice ratio to trade

If anyone interested PM me with offer