PDA

View Full Version : rsr invites system

kajoon
03-19-2007, 03:01 PM
hello,

i just wanted to know how's the invite system on rsr.
i got one invite and i keep uploading but never got more than one invite , so whats there policy about invites ?

thanx in advance
jam

Shalafi
03-19-2007, 04:11 PM
when u became pu u get1 invite

kajoon
03-19-2007, 11:11 PM
o.k. and whats next ? dont i get another invites after a while ?
(the faq is in romanian and i cant understand anything...)

Ne'tu
03-19-2007, 11:23 PM
There are enough topics on this matter here, just search for them.

overheat
03-20-2007, 06:42 AM
really i dn't know

kajoon
03-20-2007, 09:00 PM
i search for the invite system on rsr and havent found ... can u please direct me to one ?

thanx in advance
jam

Ne'tu
03-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by Ne'tu
Hi and HPN!

I know about that thread.

I've looked through RSR rules again and it's the same thing.

Quote:
In momentul promovarii la PU veti primi o invitatie;
That means you'll get 1 invite when you'll become PU. "veti primi o invitatie" = "you'll get 1 invite".

They mention something about PU and PU+, but PU+ isn't mentioned in ranking system.

I really don't know what to say. I'm glad for you I was wrong.
Well yeah, i did get 1 invite when i became a PU. that's not what i'm questioning though.

the way i see it is they record your ratio as 1 (doesn't matter what it really is) when you reach PU because for 1. it's simpler, and 2. it's the default requirement for that class, plus the majority of new PUs probably have a ratio of 1. don't quote me on that though

so for example i had a ratio of 8 by the time the first 30 days was up, this is how it would go:

in 30 days your ratio was increased to 8 (new ratio) - 1 (PU default ratio) = 7 (new invites)

in my case it looks more like:

1 (PU default ratio) subtracted from 11 (my new ratio) = 10 new invites. but i already had one, and you can't have more than 10, so i received 9 instead.

on the other hand, i also would like to say that you weren't entirely wrong either. the way you mentioned it makes more sense after the first 30 days of getting the new invites, but i'm still not sure... i'm just going to drop it for now and see what happens when the time comes