ORKyyHBy6JQ
6dVBJbe5xMc
hsMmrOo_5iw

emsee
03-20-2007, 11:20 AM
How about Married… with Children ?

Damnatory
03-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Nice Busy, cartoons from back when cartoons were actually good. :D I would probably still get up early on Saturday mornings if these cartoons were still going. I rather enjoy cartoons for some reason, upgraded to Adult Swim now instead of the new kids ones.

SpongeBob my ass...

Busyman™
03-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Nice Busy, cartoons from back when cartoons were actually good. :D I would probably still get up early on Saturday mornings if these cartoons were still going. I rather enjoy cartoons for some reason, upgraded to Adult Swim now instead of the new kids ones.

SpongeBob my ass...

These aren't cartoons:unsure:.....but I totally agree.

Damnatory
03-26-2007, 07:50 PM

SpongeBob my ass...

Oh my, somehow I confused this thread with your Cartoon memory lane one... Sorry about that.

You know they still play Buck Rogers at like 2am!?

Busyman™
03-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Oh my, somehow I confused this thread with your Cartoon memory lane one... Sorry about that.

You know they still play Buck Rogers at like 2am!?

I just got a Blockbuster Online membership and am in the process of getting all that old stuff. I'm gonna need a new HD soon.

I remember waking up Saturday morning even in my twenties to watch cartoons.

Now they suck in comparison.

Ever watch Transformers? Now how have you ever seen Transformers Robots In Disguise? It's painful to watch.

I'll post my list in the other thread.