PDA

View Full Version : Is A New Hack

ruffernator
05-29-2003, 07:33 PM
you guys what i see lately when i go to dowload something it says im connected to 5 people but getting 0 kb sometimes i will be connected to one person that gives me like 50 or more kb but his graph goes up so fast i cant stay connected because of the other people wich only gives me 0 kb is this a hack of some kind its is a good way to leech off of people pretending to share.

shn
06-05-2003, 10:11 AM
Due to the fact that its impossible to find out if someone is sharing or not, I dont think the leechers are taking too many precations to evade the "File Sharing Enforcers" like yourself.

You remind me of the hall monitors at my elementary school 20 years ago. :P

Your wating your time bitchin about this people not sharing crap.......get a life. :angry:

3RA1N1AC
06-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ruffernator@29 May 2003 - 11:33
is this a hack of some kind its is a good way to leech off of people pretending to share.
no, it means your computer tried to connect to them but failed. if you cannot download from someone because of a bad connection, it probably means he can't download from you either. because of how complicated the internet is, and because many people have firewalls to protect themselves from hackers, every single PC in the world can't just connect to every other PC. sometimes they try to connect, and they just can't. simple as that.