PDA

View Full Version : Making 2 Avi Files 3 Mpeg Files

gbfan
05-29-2003, 10:24 PM
Hey all i got a problem. I d'l The two towers and i would like to burn them to vcd, but each of the two AVI files i got are too big for one disc. So what i would like to do is put the two back together and then resplit them into three equal or about equal mpegs. How do i do this? Thx 4 n e help in advance. :D

TheFilePirater
05-29-2003, 10:29 PM
get tmpegnec convert the movies to VCD then use tmpeg to merge the movies and to cutt

gbfan
05-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Kewl got any instructions for the joining/cutting process. I have the TMPGenc already and was just wondering about the steps to joining and cutting, I'll be working on it until i see you answer so hopefully i'll get it on my own. But i figured if you could give me ez instructions it would go quicker. :D
SHARE LONG AND PROSPER

gbfan
05-30-2003, 02:29 AM
Okay file now i have another problem i used tmpgenc to encode it and it&#39;s all good for most of the movie but towards the end of the first part the audio turns to shit. It sounds all distorted can i just fix this mpeg file or do i have to try and encode it again? <_< :ph34r: I haven&#39;t done the second one yet because i want to make sure that it isn&#39;t something in the settings first.

Thx agin 4 n e help

Edit: Nevermind guys i got most of it figured out and what i don&#39;t i&#39;ll get it figured out on my own thx 4 the help though.