PDA

View Full Version : Summersise your past since joining here forum wise

Adster
03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Lets see all the talk of memory lane (sorry Manker gonan piss you off some more_heres my past on here and to this date do yours as well!

2003 Feb joined as adthomp created the famouse rap is crap with a capital c thread which ended up as 500 pages of flaming then I got addicted to the forum started spamming around.
then left came on as Golden Guitarist that last 1 week
Found soulseek
2003 June changed my name to Ad asked to be banned and got banned yay!
2003 July signed up on this account as hogster took a few weeks for people to realise I was adthomp BOT caught me out and had my named changed to Adster (hogster was just somthing simular to my nick I thought of)
2004 the famous spam filter remember that? and lounge posts then counted! 2004 was drama after drama for this forum admin changing mods leaving all changes and all!

cant really remember much of the last few years 2005 was on and off on here regully 2006 tried my own forum for a good 6 months with 10k posts.... got rid of that didnt quite work.

for some reason last week I thought of you guys and this place again and hell I missed it im back!!

This was the first ever forum I joined and I always end up back here

Alien5
03-22-2007, 05:07 PM
when i joined i used to avoid the lounge because of all the insults i got for being new or not a female who shows her tits off.

i just call those who piss me off a cunt back, you should become immune to the loungers rudeness after a while. cunt = go away.

im usually calm, sensible and happy in real life. i hate rude people, but i love arguing with them.

i was Very happy to see Adsters return recently, the dingleberrie thread you created is class, its infuriated the regular loungers to the Max which i found hilarious on many a boring day, Please don't go away again, we need your kind of spam in the lounge to dilute all those barbarossa/manker clones who can't be bothered to break free of the heard.

thanks. :happy:

Cheese
03-22-2007, 05:19 PM
blah

Translation: No-one likes me and I pretend not to care (but really I cry myself to sleep).

Cheese
03-22-2007, 05:21 PM
i was Very happy to see Adsters return recently, the dingleberrie thread you created is class, its infuriated the regular loungers to the Max which i found hilarious on many a boring day, Please don't go away again, we need your kind of spam in the lounge to dilute all those barbarossa/manker clones who can't be bothered to break free of the heard.

Translation: Since no-one likes me I've decided to become a troll (but I still cry myself to sleep (and wet the bed)).

Alien5
03-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Translation: I am One of many manker wannabes.

Alien5
03-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Translation: My name is Cheese I follow the heard, Death to the Dingleberrie. :devil:

Cheese
03-22-2007, 05:44 PM

Sure. That you can't see the many obvious differences in our personalities (and that of other people for that matter), demeanor, style of posting and outlook on life is just another indicator of your woefully poor social skills.

Besides, I was here before manker. What, in your fetid imagination, was I doing before that? Waiting in the dark for a Welsh accountant to come and fill the empty void in my life and show me the kind of poster I wanted to be?

Oh, it's spelt "herd" by the way.

Cheese
03-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Translation: My name is Cheese I follow the heard, Death to the Dingleberrie. :devil:

Translation: I repeat myself a lot. Why come up with something original when I can flog a dead horse (perhaps even a heard of dead horses lol).

Alien5
03-22-2007, 05:54 PM
:lol: why arent you going to Summersise your past since joining here forum wise? :ermm:

ok i'll try for you then...you're still part of the "herd". your not-so "Genius" idea to destroy Adsters dingleberrie thread was a Big flop, and arguing is with allen is fun innit? :D

Cheese
03-22-2007, 06:01 PM
:lol: why arent you going to Summersise your past since joining here forum wise? :ermm:

ok i'll try for you then...you're still part of the "herd". your not-so "Genius" idea to destroy Adsters dingleberrie thread was a Big flop, and arguing is with allen is fun innit? :D

You've developed a "me against them" mentality because most people round here think you're a dick. You're deceiving yourself by making it out as if other people are part of a "herd" that you pretend not to want to be a part of.

I made a couple of posts directed at Adster to get his thread closed though it bothers me not very much that he didn't (though I think I talked him into closing a thread of his a few years ago, I think I just asked him nicely on Soulseek...).

Anyhow, arguing with you is not "fun innit", it's more like kicking a dead puppy. The most likely scenario is that you get the pleasure from it because at least you're getting the attention you desperately crave.

Alien5
03-22-2007, 06:03 PM
most of the "herd" round here you mean?

should i make a poll - how many of "the herd" think im a dick round here innit?

maybe you should make a poll to see how many people want the dingleberrie thread to stay or go? :ermm:

maybe then your Assumptions could be backed up with facts.

Cheese
03-22-2007, 06:06 PM
you sound very erm depressed.. maybe you should lie down.

On that point, I think you're projecting.

Mathea
03-22-2007, 06:06 PM
:lol:

bravo!

my summary is short:

deleted
came back
more posts
still hate assholes
like to be an asshole
more posts

Mathea
03-22-2007, 06:07 PM
ps the bravo was to cheese

Cheese
03-22-2007, 06:15 PM
My summary:

Joined the temp forum as Withcheese
Had a laugh and helped a few chaps out
Joined the forum proper as Withcheese
Had a laugh and helped a few chaps out
Made about 20k of posts
Had about 30 different usernames
Changed my name to Cheese

Alien5
03-22-2007, 06:16 PM

what? for failing to ruin another one of Adsters threads? :)

Mathea
03-22-2007, 06:18 PM

for making me laugh

plus i doubt adster would give a shit if his threads were ruined tbh

Cheese
03-22-2007, 06:18 PM

You seem to care more about the thread than I do. I stopped caring weeks ago after I pwned it, today has been the first time I've mentioned and only because Adster was around.

Really, you keep bringing it up. Are you sexually attracted to it or something?

100%
03-22-2007, 06:20 PM
I just smiled.

Alien5
03-22-2007, 06:30 PM

for making me laugh

plus i doubt adster would give a shit if his threads were ruined tbh

read this: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/lounge/t-count-all-my-dingleberries-114630/page1013

Mathea
03-22-2007, 06:35 PM
oh gee yeah sounds real pissed

um, i tried to ruin the count too cuz its a stupid thread

and this is coming from me

JPaul
03-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Who is in this heard, Allen.

C'Mon let's be having a list.

Alien5
03-22-2007, 06:51 PM
when i joined i used to avoid the lounge because of all the insults i got for being new or not a female who shows her tits off.

i just call those who piss me off a cunt back, you should become immune to the loungers rudeness after a while. cunt = go away.

im usually calm, sensible and happy in real life. i hate rude people, but i love arguing with them.

read the last few lines, its funny how people try to water down your comments.

Mathea
03-22-2007, 06:52 PM
barbarossa manker and cheese? thats the list?

Mathea
the first two dont even count cuz they are them not their clones

Mathea
soooooooooooooo

the list:

cheese

Alien5
03-22-2007, 06:53 PM
there was no "herd list". this was the first time i said "break free of the herd".

Mathea
03-22-2007, 06:55 PM
yeah but a herd is not made of two or three

as for a heard i dunno how many you need for that

Alien5
03-22-2007, 06:57 PM
more than manker, cheese and barbarossa i suppose.

manker
03-22-2007, 07:32 PM

Sure. That you can't see the many obvious differences in our personalities (and that of other people for that matter), demeanor, style of posting and outlook on life is just another indicator of your woefully poor social skills.

Besides, I was here before manker. What, in your fetid imagination, was I doing before that? Waiting in the dark for a Welsh accountant to come and fill the empty void in my life and show me the kind of poster I wanted to be?

Oh, it's spelt "herd" by the way.:lol: :earl:

That is the funniest post in a brazilleon.

Cheese
03-22-2007, 07:47 PM
I am a heard of one.

Cheese
03-22-2007, 07:47 PM

read the last few lines, its funny how people try to water down your comments.

Quit talking to yourself.

manker
03-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh, bollocks.

I read that as 'waiting for a dark Welsh accountant' - which made me feel all mysterious.

Snee
03-22-2007, 08:01 PM
Joined the temp forum 'cos I was annoyed with kazaa users and hadn't slep t in a week, thus going to the wrong forum.
Got into an argument with JP and others.
Spammed.
Joined the forum proper.
Hung around with Jonno, Dan and limiss talking about nothing.
Made friends with more people and branched out.
Did a lot of stuff in photoshop, k-lite desktop bgs and that, talked a lot with pol about it.
Left and came back.
Had a lot of fun making trouble and arguing about sam getting banned.
Left and came back.
Left and came back.
Left and came back.

Might be off on the exact order of things, but that's the stuff I remember most.

porkshit
03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
summary: i joined last night
hahahah
but i was a member a long time ago in 2003 i think, ad will remember better than i from the sounds of it

Snee
03-22-2007, 08:31 PM

:O That's what I did.

Seriously, tho': Most people who post something other than constant inanity in here already either have Allen on ignore, or they just don't bother replying to him.

He just wants attention, so why give it to him?

Besides, it's fairly evident that he doesn't care for people or for what they actually say, he just seems to want to piss them off. He's just another (although more boring) hypo, or possibly a less interesting billy.

Like this whining about people ruining ad's threads, I mean, ffs, that counting thread was, as adster says, something ad made to count up to 10k by himself, to boost his postcount. All the other people counting ruined the thread before you even touched it, didn't it?

Adster
03-23-2007, 12:27 AM
The server is to busy my arse

Seedler
03-23-2007, 12:50 AM
I joined FST.

Talked about wanking.

Cheese
03-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Oh, bollocks.

I read that as 'waiting for a dark Welsh accountant' - which made me feel all mysterious.

That does sound better. No wonder I want to be you.

manker
03-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh, bollocks.

That does sound better. No wonder I want to be you.
Actually, this is all a bit pseudo-ironic.

When I first joined and posted a lot in sportsworld, you completely pwned that hella annoying threelions chap into a 6 month silence.

I was impressed and like, 'Fuck me, I don't wanna get on the wrong side of that Withcheese chap, gonna have to hone my word skillz if I'm going to stay here'.

Of course, my admiration soon evaporated when you revealed the horrible truth about your affection for poetry and books.

lol, you big ghey.

Chip Monk
03-23-2007, 02:04 PM

When is it to do it.

manker
03-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Weird, when I view the lounge, it says that Mr. C. Monk posted last in this thread - but when I click on it, the last post is a post (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-summersise-your-past-since-joining-here-forum-wise-post1852837/postcount40) I made this morning :huh:

Chip Monk
03-23-2007, 02:17 PM

When is it to do it.

Weirdest double post ever.

Barbarossa
03-23-2007, 02:17 PM
:idunno: Have you become mental?

That question to both of you :smilie4:

manker
03-23-2007, 02:18 PM
:idunno: Have you become mental?

That question to both of you :smilie4:No.

A far more likely explanation is that this bored sucks since you became mod :dry:

Barbarossa
03-23-2007, 02:19 PM
:lol: :earl:

It was OK for a week :cry:

Chip Monk
03-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Free the board.