PDA

View Full Version : Official 2pac Music Thread

Makaveli-tha-don
05-30-2003, 09:02 AM
how u ya all doin, i thought i should start the official post of 2pac, you can talk about 2pac's music here or if u have any queries post it here and me and my team or general publich will try their best to solve it, Kepp up the 2pac Lagacy (this post is Sponsored by www.hitemup.com), Peace

crazy_billy_bats
05-30-2003, 09:05 AM
you a believer?

if you are....come on man, the guys dead...

i do like his music, but they are rippin his legacy off now, its sad. End Of Dayz was an emarrassment.

nahan
05-30-2003, 09:13 AM
Man I love the guy,your right to a certain extent but every time I
hear his voice sing a few lines on a track.It brings me back .

The man has a way of touching your sole when he speaks.
You know his words are so powerful at times it hits you hard.

crazy_billy_bats
05-30-2003, 09:16 AM
Yeah thats true, but with all artists they can only do a certain amount of top quality shit...
i mean they are digging up mix tapes of the worst shit he produced, he knew it was shit himself, he had no intention of releasing it.
its those fat fuck's sittin in their executive seats in america somewhere of the record company's who are rippin him off.
let him rest in peace finally.

Makaveli-tha-don
05-30-2003, 11:41 AM
did u guys know that DAZ Dillginder who was one of 2pac's close friend sold his unreleases song to Aftermath company and they mixed that song with 5oCent, song call The Realest Killaz anyway that shit happens, i started that post so people can discuss his work and dont ingore the fact that thousands of people blieves that he is till alive.

what u guys think about him being alive

crazy_billy_bats
05-30-2003, 12:28 PM
he's dead man, respect him.
i mean all the so called theories are weird, but lets be realistic, the dudes dead. leave it at that.

brendandonhue
05-31-2003, 01:21 AM
Alive? I'm a fan too-but hes not alive. Hes just not.
Unfortunately-I had never heard of Pac until several years after his death.

Z
05-31-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@30 May 2003 - 06:41
did u guys know that DAZ Dillginder who was one of 2pac's close friend sold his unreleases song to Aftermath company and they mixed that song with 5oCent, song call The Realest Killaz anyway that shit happens, i started that post so people can discuss his work and dont ingore the fact that thousands of people blieves that he is till alive.

what u guys think about him being alive
yeah theres many songs with him mixed into it. new songs at that, too. he is dead. otherwise people would know. he cant hide. unless he has his own private island in the south pacific or the caribbean, in which case...

neways, the guy was a genius.

favorite songs?

changes, hit em up, etc...

Makaveli-tha-don
05-31-2003, 08:31 AM
what did u think about his new Album BETTER DAYZ and u know that his next album will be released in next year and did u guy see that unseen version of TOSS IT UP, this unseen version was amazing becasue you dont see that THUG LIFEE Tattoo on his Stomach, check it out and see if u could spot it. i will put that unseen version on the kazaa.

Benno
05-31-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Z@31 May 2003 - 03:33

yeah theres many songs with him mixed into it. new songs at that, too. he is dead. otherwise people would know. he cant hide. unless he has his own private island in the south pacific or the caribbean, in which case...

...he has a big party with Elvis. :P

Pitbul
05-31-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@30 May 2003 - 05:28
he's dead man, respect him.
i mean all the so called theories are weird, but lets be realistic, the dudes dead. leave it at that.
shut up ppl can think what they want. he as well as n e other person on here can think or say n e thing they want. same with if he believes if hes still alive u saying hes wrong is u trying to deny his right to have an opinion. i wont comment cuz it dont matter what i think.

nahan
05-31-2003, 10:53 AM
Tupac is gone .Its a dam shame because we only saw like 1/10 of
what he was able of doing.

The man wrote practically all his albums and recorded them in 9 months.
Has accomplished more in 2 years, than allmost every rapper could do
in a life time.

And the things he rapped about,was above and beyond what most rappers
rap about.Real issues ..politics ,life.(not just money and bitches.)

Pure genius

Blakezor
05-31-2003, 01:40 PM
heh, for all you hardcore Pac fans, you lesten to "Life Goes On" pre much gaurantee to make u get a lump in your throat maybe even cry, itz a awesome jam...

GSW
05-31-2003, 01:50 PM
It's rumoured that he's living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC!

What do you all think about that? :rolleyes:

nahan
05-31-2003, 02:34 PM
Well its this year that the Man should return in september I think.

But if you ask me it'll probablly just be a cd release.

Dear moma has the same effect,not one of my favs but makes you think
about life.
"And even as a crack fiend, momma/You allways was a black queen,momma"

"And theres no way I can pay you back/
"But my plan is show that I understand"

GSW
05-31-2003, 03:37 PM
LOL, It would be truely AMAZING if the unthinkable happened and it was revealed that his death was a fake!

It's all a bit of a laugh innit!

Rollin_On_Dubs420
05-31-2003, 07:43 PM
that would be so dope if he was alive but i am strongly believing he is dead
cause lets say he was alive i dont think he would come back anyway
1 - his record sales would drop, guarenteed
2 - hed be arrested for faking his death
3 - he would get arrested for killing those 2 cops

also i think if he was alive they wouldnt talk about it as much hey?
think about how great of a marketing scam that is, but hes dead so it isnt a marketing scheme
but if i was him and still alive i would just want to chill, make a CD or 2 every few years and just collect my checks

listen to > 'the realist - fuck dre'
who the fuck is that?
blacc haze?
sounds insanely like pac
and he talks about eminem and how would he know about eminem since he came out after pac
im sure it isnt pac but it a head scratcher

E.T
05-31-2003, 07:46 PM
i think pac is bull shit BIGGIE was and is the realest................ and thats that........................

2 pac got his nut shot off and then he was 1 pac :lol: :lol: :lol:
i used to luv pac but after i heard the diss at biggie and heard biggies diss's i think biggie is the realest paz=c is just like nas and ja they will fall with time.........................
pac made that whole shit up and suge was behind it all ............... i know this and his ass will burn in hell .............. its just a shame that pac didnt die after the first shootin maby biggie would be alive...................... to me i think all of [ac's shit should be burned..................

fuck 1 pac
THE NOTORIOUS BIG 4 LIFE

FUCK THE FAKES

BAD BOY............................ COME OUT AND PLAY..........................................................

Rollin_On_Dubs420
05-31-2003, 08:20 PM
E. T your in for a long discussion argument here
i agree biggie was fucking so phat and had the best style of anyone ever anytime of anything ever
anything that chubby bastard said sounded fucking great
but pac is only the best rapper to me cause i base that title on the most good songs they have, and pac has like 1400 good songs and another 700 on the way
dont say pac wasnt good he makes dope tracks to party to
dont pick sides and like one rapper over another, just respect good music
but i would like biggie to be alive, anyone who doesnt respect that guy takes the 'its cool to be on the westside and be a pac groupie' shit too serious
just look at what the guy did in only a 2 album career

but we are gonna see alot of flamin to e.t so lets just realize the guy is retarded and keep this shit to talking not arguing
'ARGUING ON THE NET IS LIKE RUNNING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS......
EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOURE STILL RETARDED'

Makaveli-tha-don
05-31-2003, 08:49 PM
First of all i would like to say that pac is the best no matter what and dude dont try to put biggie next to pac, biggie was a joke, and for some of u know that Criminal records gets clear in 7 years and that doesn’t mean he is coming after 7 years but I could be wrong (7 years theory). And still you guys haven’t answered about that new unseen version of TOSS IT UP video, about not having THUG LIFE tattoo on his stomach.

Z
05-31-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by GSW@31 May 2003 - 08:50
It's rumoured that he's living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC!

if he was going to return, it definitely wouldnt be at the MTV music awards! :lol: :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
05-31-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Z+31 May 2003 - 21:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z @ 31 May 2003 - 21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GSW@31 May 2003 - 08:50
It&#39;s rumoured that he&#39;s living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC&#33;

What do you all think about that?&nbsp; :rolleyes:
if he was going to return, it definitely wouldnt be at the MTV music awards&#33; :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
how about the grammy&#39;s ?&#33;&#33;

Rollin_On_Dubs420
05-31-2003, 10:00 PM
criminal record gets cleared?
huh
im sure they wouldnt be like &#39;so pac you killed those two cops, its too bad that was 8 years ago you really pulled a good one there with faking your death too bad we cant put you in jail&#39;
dont even call biggie a joke how could you not like him
pac is good but ppl ride his dick wayy to much
they think anything pac makes is great
they cant admit he made some bad songs i.e tupac - the lost tapes<<got lost for a reason
i guess pac had some deep lyrics but i am i white boy from canada so lyrics about how hard it is bein black and livin in the ghetto dont appeal to me i.e nas, jay-z<< 2 of tha most over rated artists ever in rap

Z
05-31-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+31 May 2003 - 16:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 31 May 2003 - 16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Z@31 May 2003 - 21:46
<!--QuoteBegin--GSW@31 May 2003 - 08:50
It&#39;s rumoured that he&#39;s living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC&#33;

if he was going to return, it definitely wouldnt be at the MTV music awards&#33; :lol: :lol:
how about the grammy&#39;s ?&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
possibly... :P

nahan
06-01-2003, 01:24 AM
Biggie is a fat fucking joke,The guy makes 2 mediocre albums and that makes him the best.fuck off

If nas died after his first album you would call him the greatest.

It took Big more than 2 years to make those two albums,Tupac did more in 9 months than Biggie and puff did combined in a life time.

Well this how we gonna do this
Fuck mobb deep ,Fuck biggie ,fuck bad boy, and if you want to be down with
bad boy then FUCK YOU TOO&#33;

Thug life west side outlaw Immortalz..Mackaveli the don solo killuminati
7 days.

Makaveli-tha-don
06-01-2003, 08:02 AM
AGAIN Biggie if nothing then a snitch motherfucker who tricked nigga and did u heard that interview where pac says that biggie use to beg bitches to fuck him LOL, well that somthing and that shows that he was low life fact fuck and did ever see biggie dissing some1, i think did try to diss some one but those words came out like he is singing a poem or something and listen to 2pac&#39;s HITEMUP and u&#39;ll see how can diss better and also u admit that 2pac&#39;s lyrics were deep which means they were better then biggies so why are u still saying that 2pac isnt all that (dude listen biggie became popular because of 2pac&#39;s beef with him, u r biggie&#39;s fan and thats why u wouldnt understand that). FInal concolusion, biggie was a fucken biggest joke, this fat fuck try to kill someone (2pac) who looked after him (download 2pac&#39;s interview and u&#39;ll understand).

nahan
06-01-2003, 11:31 AM
Biggie used to sleep on Pacs couch for f*&% sakes &#33;

What the hell did he rap about that was so provocative ?
Money ,food ,sega genesis, .living in the ghetto.

Shit very original.Makes for the greates rapper of all time
By your deffinition If nas died after his first album you would call him the greatest.

And as for 2 pac getting charged for killing those cops he was aquitted.
So no even if he was alive he couldnt be charged.

Rollin_On_Dubs420
06-01-2003, 11:44 AM
you cant even diss biggie at all
you just love pac so much that anyone he beefed with you would take pacs side
it doesnt matter if you like biggie it doesnt make you a pac traitor
its just good music, how can you disrespect that
you really are missing out if you dont give biggie a chance
sure he was a fat ugly black peice of shit but why does that matter
biggie did have some deep lyrics but he didnt want to make alot of those tracks, he was more into party anthems i thought
some ppl sure are pac groupis tho
and dont talk to me about i dont understand i know perfectly well what has happened all through pacs life and beef
you gotta understand that i am a pac fan , even more than biggie
but you guys really cant diss him, he isnt called the 2nd best rapper for nothing

p.s. Nas is soo fuckin wack
he can sound good but i dont care for deep thoughtful lyrics,
call it a stereotype but i like killing and drug lyrics that are grimey and can make you laugh
p.s.jay-z is 3x more wack

nahan
06-01-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Rollin_On_Dubs420@1 June 2003 - 12:44
you cant even diss biggie at all
you just love pac so much that anyone he beefed with you would take pacs side
it doesnt matter if you like biggie it doesnt make you a pac traitor
its just good music, how can you disrespect that
you really are missing out if you dont give biggie a chance
sure he was a fat ugly black peice of shit but why does that matter
biggie did have some deep lyrics but he didnt want to make alot of those tracks, he was more into party anthems i thought
some ppl sure are pac groupis tho
and dont talk to me about i dont understand i know perfectly well what has happened all through pacs life and beef
you gotta understand that i am a pac fan , even more than biggie
but you guys really cant diss him, he isnt called the 2nd best rapper for nothing

p.s. Nas is soo fuckin wack
he can sound good but i dont care for deep thoughtful lyrics,
call it a stereotype but i like killing and drug lyrics that are grimey and can make you laugh
p.s.jay-z is 3x more wack
I just listened to juicy,the wickedest,dead wrong,one more chance,gun talk,
and big poppa.
Because its been a while,and only fair if Im going to voice an opinion.

Just to be fair its not that good some great flow,but that was his strong point.

And "Only you "not good either.

Lately Nas has been soft .But I said if he died after the first album everyone
would want to call him the greatest also.That album was a thoroughbred.

Name 10 biggie classics .Cant be done.

OcramC
06-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Benno+31 May 2003 - 09:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 31 May 2003 - 09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@31 May 2003 - 03:33

...he has a big party with Elvis. :P [/b][/quote]
dont forget JFK

But seriously though, hes dead, and we can only now experience him through his music

Fav Songs: Thugz Mansion, Changes

brendandonhue
06-01-2003, 12:37 PM
Waah I like Nas too (&#39;cept "I can" your right that is really fruity)

crazy_billy_bats
06-01-2003, 12:44 PM
Nas is very talented in my opinion....
2pac more so however.

end of dayz and rose that gew from concrete are terrible to me, sorry guys. love his music and all, but these rip off his legacy, as does any other of this re-hashed bullshit they come out with now.
for fuck sake, even his own mother makes as much money as she can offa him...
it saddens me, he shouldnt even have been killed in the first place....for what?

Makaveli-tha-don
06-01-2003, 06:01 PM
what are ur favorite 2pac tracks

brendandonhue
06-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Changes
Picture me rollin
hit em up
krazy
Dear Mama
Thugz mansion
hail mary

Makaveli-tha-don
06-01-2003, 06:27 PM
Hail Mary, that is one hell of song and what u think about Only god can judge me and Ambitious Az A Ridah

crazy_billy_bats
06-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by brendandonhue@1 June 2003 - 18:05
Changes
Picture me rollin
hit em up
krazy
Dear Mama
Thugz mansion
hail mary
that about sums it up 4 me too

Rollin_On_Dubs420
06-01-2003, 09:38 PM
house of pain
deadly combination remix
under pressure
only fear of death
hit em up
when we ride(off all eyez on me)
changes
still ballin
um dumpin
wherever u r
dusted and disgusted
thug luv>till it got played out
soon as i get home
worldwide mob figures
u cant see me
bury me a g
big time

as for biggie his style was 90% of why i like him, plus hes a sick bastard so that helps
listen to party and bullshit, its my favorite rap song ever

Rollin_On_Dubs420
06-02-2003, 10:49 AM
shits dead

keep the rap topics alive&#33;

Z
06-04-2003, 06:12 AM
bump.
:P

crazy_billy_bats
06-04-2003, 07:47 AM
If he&#39;s still alive, is it true he&#39;s staying with Castro, smoking weed and drinking Hennessy every day?

N£MO
06-04-2003, 08:04 AM
Dear Mama,Krazy and Wherever You Are,these are my fav tupac tunes.

Makaveli-tha-don
06-04-2003, 04:56 PM
dude dont get me wrong, i never blieved in this alive shit before but when i started listing his music and when i went in details of it then i started blieving in this alive shit anyway i am gonna try to proof you what i am talking about (it is done by friend not me, i dont have that much time to write all that shit out) anyway here it is.....

In "Is it cool to fuck" , Pac says, "Baby got back infact, she strapped like a muthafucka , GOT A NIGGA COMING BACK"

^^^The key word is "strapped" which could also mean protection for sex. Pac couldn&#39;t return unless his soldiers were strapped.

In "Homeboyz", Pac says, "My raw raps like good crack. Niggaz fiendin, I GOT HIM COMING BACK"

In "Ghetto Star", Pac says, "You say YOU COMING BACK. Bring it on , forever strapped"

In "Run the Streets", when Pac is talking to the lady at the end, he says, "Why you actin like that Michelle ? huh ? You know a nigga wanna kick it with his homeboyz and shit "......"I told you I WAS COMING BACK LATER ON right ? Oh so you don&#39;t believe a nigga ?"

In "Changes", he says, "and I never get to lay back, cause I have to worry about the pay back. Some roughed and I roughed up waay back. COMING BACK after all these YEARS. Rat-tat-tat-tat"

^^^When Pac talks about "way back", he&#39;s talking about his past life before he was away for years. Cops and niggaz had fucked with him way back, so he&#39;s coming back for revenge after all these years.

In "Y&#39;all Can&#39;t do"(Outlawz- Novakane album), Napoleon says, "I heard a rumor that the outlawz died. CAME BACK ALIVE is story ??"

And Kastro says, "&#39;Hail Mary&#39;, who the fuck made that ? Who the only squad alive that can BRING PAC BACK ?"

In "The Streetz R Deathrow", at the end of the 2nd verse, Pac says, "My homie lost his family and snapped. Shot up half the block to BRING EM BACK"

In "I&#39;m losin it", at the end of Pac&#39;s verse, he says, "And then I ??? ??? ??? TO BRING ME BACK"

In "Blasphemy", he says, "BrotherS gettin shot , COMING BACK Resurrected"

He also says, "we got addicted , had to LEAVE the burbs. BACK IN THE GHETTO DOING WILD SHIT.

^^^Another clue about his return to the ghetto for wild shit"

In "My block", at 1:10, he says, "and I swear it&#39;s like a trap, but I ain&#39;t giving up on the hood. It&#39;s all good WHEN I GO BACK. Hoes show me love, niggaz give me props. FOREVER HOT, cause it don&#39;t stop."

In "Rather be ya nigga", at the starting when Richie Rich and Pac are talking to each other, they both give a clue about Pac&#39;s return :

Pac >" Yeah nigga, you know I&#39;m OUT this bitch. It&#39;s time for me to uhh regulate. "
Richie > "For sho&#39;, hey
Pac> "observe"
Richie>"and YOU AIN&#39;T GOING BACK ?"
Pac> "Nah nah nah, we got to show these muthafuckas whassup though"

In "I ain&#39;t mad at cha", he says, "I kiss my mama goodbye, and wipe the tears from her lonely eyes. Said I&#39;LL RETURN, but I got a fight to fix to ride"

He also says, "I&#39;m knockin busters on they backs, in my cell thinkin, &#39;hell, I know one day I&#39;LL BE BACK&#39; "

other 2nd comin clues which have I&#39;LL BE BACK include :

"Strictly 4 my niggaz"(93), 3rd verse---"This is for the critcs. If you live up, pick up my shit or I&#39;LL BE BACK doing stick ups"
He also says "Niggaz tried to play me with the gat, but like Terminator nigga, I&#39;LL BE BACK and I&#39;LL BE BACK with a fuckin army. You tried to harm me"

"Only Fear of Death"(93)---"Never will I die, I&#39;LL BE BACK, reincarnated as a muthafuckin mack"

"Until the End of Time remix" on Disc 2, in the background at 4:10, he says, "shit, I&#39;LL BE BACK in a while"

In "Ain&#39;t hard 2 find", at the end while they are talking, Pac says "GUESS WHO&#39;S BACK ?", and D-Shot answers saying "Young PAC IS BACK"

^^^Now, notice that Pac&#39;s verse in the song tells us that he heard a rumor that he was dead, and had heard about his autopsy and his mama crying, but that it was all fiction or fake. So if Pac is asking "guess who&#39;s back?", then that should tell us that it&#39;s about the second coming, because Pac had died in the song &#33;&#33;&#33;
The other thing you should have realised is that "GUESS WHO&#39;S BACK" is also the title to a "Strictly 4 my niggaz" track which gives us a lot of second coming clues &#33; Lets see :

"Guess who&#39;s back" (93)---"Guess who&#39;s back? COMING BACK with the track supplied by Special Ed and Ak , comin right and exact. I&#39;m fighting back. Now snap. Where they at ?When it&#39;s time to go to combat, GUESS WHO&#39;S BACK"

And in the 2nd verse, he says, "And GUESS WHO&#39;S BACK ? No longer Trapped, cause I snapped on the ones that held me back. Feel the contact"

So when Pac says, "guess who&#39;s back" at the end of "Ain&#39;t hard to find", we should figure out that it&#39;s the same principle he&#39;s been using since 93 to talk about his return.

In "Niggaz done changed", at the end when they are talking, Richie Rich tells Pac, "glad to HAVE YOU BACK"

^^^Now, think about this. In Pac&#39;s verse, didn&#39;t he just tell us that he had been shot and murdered , but Richie Rich tells him "glad to have you bacK" ?? That should tell you that this is about the 2nd coming &#33;
Oh &#33; I forgot &#33; While Pac was telling us about his murder in his verse, when he says "niggaz gonna get what they deserve", you hear him in the background say "I&#39;M COMIN&#33;", and now in the end Richie Rich is says, "Glad to have you BACK" LMAO &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

In "Street fame", Pac says in the chorus --"COMING to a ghetto near you, street fame &#33; "

he aslo says, "My pistol representin, bustin till my rounds empty. BACK FOR THE STREET FAME &#33;&#33;"

In "Everything they owe", he says, "WE BACK for everything you owe, no longer oppressed"

also says, "you violated, NOW I&#39;M BACK to hunt your nights. Listen to the screams of the lives you sacrifice, and incase you don&#39;t know, ghetto black seeds still grow. WE COMING BACK for everything you owe"

In "Do for Love", he says, "You killin me with your jealousy, now my ambitions to be free. I can&#39;t breathe, cause soon as I LEAVE, it&#39;s like a trap. I hear you calling me to COME BACK"

also says, "so NOW I&#39;M BACK to makin promises to you, tryin to keep it true"

In Ambition as a ridah", he says, "I&#39;ve been hesitant to reappear. Been away for years. NOW I&#39;M BACK, my adversaries been reduced to tears"

"I&#39;M BACK to be a muthafuckin menace"..........."but I&#39;M BACK reincarnated"

In "Only God can judge me", he says, "My only fear of death is COMING BACK to this bitch reincarnated"

In "When I get free"(Until the end of time version), the chorus goes--"when I get free, muthafuckas better watch they ass"....."did some time lock&#39;d down, but I&#39;M BACK ON THE STREETS. There&#39;ll be trouble when they see me"

And then , the 3rd verse says, "nigga disrespect me first, nigga getting scarred. I&#39;M BACK ON THE SCENE. I&#39;m hittin knees in the back of a Limousine, puffin on weed as we game on the drunk hoes"

^^^Let me make something clear. When Pac says that he&#39;s back on the SCENE, he&#39;s talking about the WAR or DRAMA SCENE. If you could&#39;ve trusted me for some other theories, then you could also triust me for this one. I have a theory on "THE SCENE". It is very revealing &#33; This is about the 2nd coming &#33;&#33;

In "Hearts of Men",at 3:07 he says, "give me my money and label me as a don. If niggaz is having problems. open fire and bomb. I DIED AND CAME BACK. I hustle with these lyrics if it&#39;s a game of CRACK" .....Now read "Goodlife" clue &#33;

In "Good life", he says, "Now maybe IF I DIED AND CAME BACK, wouldn&#39;t have to slang Crack. Addicted to the game, so obviously, WE CAME STRAPPED"

^^^Why wouldn&#39;t Pac have to slang crack if he died and came back ? "Hearts of men" above tells us "I died and came back. I HUSTLE WITH THESE LYRICS AS IF IT&#39;S A GAME OF CRACK", and "Changed Man" tells us, "Move tapes like it&#39;s big weights. SLANG IT TO the whole Nation" , therefore, Pac wouldn&#39;t have to SLANG CRACK because he slangs his tapes instead, in other words, hustling with his lyrisc as if it were crack. Do you see the picture ?
Then notice he says, "So obviously we came strapped"

^^^ Now notice, in the original version, EDI says, "Bad boys faded, and all those who traded, eliminated. Dog I do believe WE MADE IT" which is also past tense like "WE CAME STRAPPED" is past tense too &#33; Pac is tellin us that they CAME strapped as in their RETURN to mash because they were addicted to the game. They returned for automatic gunfire.

In "Closest Roaddogz" original, the first thing Pac says is "THE RETURN of the mashes". Notice , in "I ain&#39;t mad at cha", he says, "said I&#39;ll RETURN, but I got a..."

"Watch for the SECOND COMING, automatic gunfire making all them niggaz run &#33;&#33;"

In "Killuminati", he says, "hard to kill a nigga, cause I&#39;M COMING BACK like Jesus"

In "Better Dayz outro", "Expect me nigga like you expect Jesus to come back...I&#39;M COMIN &#33;"

In "Against all odds", while he&#39;s dissin Hatin Jack, in the background, he&#39;s saying "I&#39;mmm baaack...I&#39;mmm baaack"

and at the ending of the track, he&#39;s saying, "so all you bitch made niggaz, I&#39;M COMIN for you . Against all odds"

In "Still Ballin",he says, "muthafuckas know I&#39;M COMIN, so they runnin to they graves"

In "Changed Man", he says, "3 wheel motion, COMING THROUGH coastin "

In "No mor Pain", he says, "I&#39;m reachin your brain. Nigga how can I explain HOW VICIOUS THIS MUTHAFUCKA CAME ?"

In "Untouchable original", he says" In my mind I&#39;m a don, NIGGAZ KNEW IT once I CAME on. I splashed on niggaz

see if that changes ur mind anyway if it doesnt then who gives a fuck, its a free countrty and if i wanna blieve something then i can.

Makaveli-tha-don
06-04-2003, 04:58 PM
AMABITOUZ AZ A RIDAH

i&#39;m not one to look deep into his songs for proof but i just noticed this.

at the start of the song we hear a ring anouncer shout "lets get ready to rumble&#33;" normally shouted at a boxing fight. n in verse two or three we ehar tupac say "i&#39;m ready to die here tonight" and we also get a reference to mike tyson...im not sayin its strong proof and if u dont agree "you arent on my level" to quote one board member....but cud be a reference to the "plan" at the tyson fight, what u think?

pussymasterzee
06-04-2003, 05:30 PM
shouldnt you all like stop talking about some guy who is dead and who wasnt even good in the first place ;) ;)

Rollin_On_Dubs420
06-05-2003, 03:17 AM
pussy master we all kknow you dont like rap so why do you click on a thread that has tupac in it
your not adding to the conv so stick to places where your opinion is respected

Makaveli-tha-don
06-30-2003, 09:49 PM
have u guys heard this new song of dre dre anyway In the song "Body Guard," Dr. Dre responds to Ja Rule&#39;s recent disses towards him. Tupac is once again draged into the beef, this time by Dre himself. Below is an excerpt of the lyrics of the song:

And pussy, you&#39;re not Pac, I knew him
Pac was a real nigga, you&#39;re just a fucking insult to him
It&#39;s too bad we had to fall out before he passed
Because if he could see this shit now, he&#39;d be whooping your ass

u gotta listen this track

Makaveli-tha-don
07-10-2003, 09:52 PM
i am listening to my block (remix), i just wanna say whatta track. 2pac have made some of the fineset tracks. what u think

rock690
11-18-2005, 02:57 AM
funny ass helll:shutup:

Smith
11-20-2005, 12:56 AM
i am listening to my block (remix), i just wanna say whatta track. 2pac have made some of the fineset tracks. what u think

Would you SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Noone gives a flying fuck about some dead rapper. He had some good lyrics, but honestly...drop it!