PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back sArA!!!

j2k4
03-24-2007, 12:10 AM
We missed ya fierce, y'know? :)

Now, you said you'd hang around...:dabs:

Mathea
03-24-2007, 12:11 AM
where you been?

ziggyjuarez
03-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Cnt

macking
03-24-2007, 05:27 AM
welcome back we missed you.. uhmm even though I dont know who you are and that you were gone.. im just being polite :D

Mathea
03-24-2007, 07:53 AM
welcome back we missed you.. uhmm even though I dont know who you are and that you were gone.. im just being polite :D
thats a first

j2k4
03-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Cnt

Be very careful. :whistling

sArA is one of our very few original babes.

We had to cajole her into committing to us, as she wasn't normally inclined, I don't think.

She inspired good behavior.

manker
03-24-2007, 10:30 AM
cntBe very careful. :whistling :lol:

I'm sure you're aware that ziggy is referring, in a polite and unabusive manner, to the time where Sara sent him a rather eloquent PM asking him to refrain from using the word 'cunt' so much.

She'd obviously gone to great pains to write the note such that it wouldn't appear neither condescending nor harsh - and a damn fine job she'd done too.

ziggy simply replied with a PM that said only 'cunt'.

I think there was a subsequent interchange of PMs twixt them (all of which ziggy took screenshots of and posted them for us to marvel at). I think he was then banned for a couple of days to cool off. Both of them have had a laugh about it since.

It really was rather funny and I don't think Sara would be perturbed at being reminded of it in that manner.

Unless, for some reason, you want to take offence on her behalf :huh:

SnnY
03-24-2007, 10:32 AM

VB'll do it.

manker
03-24-2007, 10:33 AM

VB'll do it.
He will at that.

I remember once he took offence on my behalf; I was all like, 'Fuck off, you seal clubbing twat'.

JPaul
03-24-2007, 10:34 AM

VB'll do it.

/reported

Cheese
03-24-2007, 10:38 AM
I think there was a subsequent interchange of PMs twixt them (all of which ziggy took screenshots of and posted them for us to marvel at). I think he was then banned for a couple of days to cool off. Both of them have had a laugh about it since.

I wish Barbie was here to bump that thread.

SnnY
03-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Barbie's priorities for the day:

Bump that thread.
Implement a real ignore system.
Fix the unread posts button.
Ban 3 random people whose names he dislikes.

thewizeard
03-24-2007, 11:29 PM
This should please Abraham; welcome back sArA :)

ziggyjuarez
03-25-2007, 12:08 AM
No remembrance what so ever.

j2k4
03-25-2007, 12:43 AM
Be very careful. :whistling :lol:

I'm sure you're aware that ziggy is referring, in a polite and unabusive manner, to the time where Sara sent him a rather eloquent PM asking him to refrain from using the word 'cunt' so much.

She'd obviously gone to great pains to write the note such that it wouldn't appear neither condescending nor harsh - and a damn fine job she'd done too.

ziggy simply replied with a PM that said only 'cunt'.

It really was rather funny and I don't think Sara would be perturbed at being reminded of it in that manner.

Certainly not; she can take care of herself.

Boy, your memory is really good, huh?

Can you remember my missing posts at all (at all); that would be handy. :yup:

Cheese
03-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Can you remember my missing posts at all (at all); that would be handy. :yup:

Did they/we ever get to the bottom of that mystery?

JPaul
03-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Yeah, a mod went mental.

UKMan
03-25-2007, 11:37 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome back Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i reckon we joined about the same time ??

UK