PDA

View Full Version : This theory occured to me

Gripper
03-24-2007, 12:43 AM
last saturday, whilst under the influence of speed and Guinness,that Jesus and Mohamed were one and the same person, and that person was Satan,thus accomplishing everything he wants.

What think you?

Alien5
03-24-2007, 12:46 AM
My theory is similar.

Biggles
03-24-2007, 12:47 AM
last saturday, whilst under the influence of speed and Guinness,that Jesus and Mohamed were one and the same person, and that person was Satan,thus accomplishing everything he wants.

What think you?

I think you have found a way to unify them ...... now hide. :ph34r:

Gripper
03-24-2007, 12:49 AM
Cheers Biggs,once this gets out us Wiccans will inherit whats left :naughty:

Skweeky
03-24-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm afraid thay may not be much as soon as that debate gets out in the open :fear:

Mathea
03-24-2007, 01:19 AM

What think you?

except for the satan bit it sounds like you might wanna look into the b'hai faith (or however you spell it)

thewizeard
03-24-2007, 03:41 AM

What think you?

I think you have hit the nail on the head. The problem, and that which holds the universe together and perhaps imprisoned, is duality.

Xtremist
03-24-2007, 05:32 AM
u left some religions out

Mathea
03-24-2007, 08:11 AM
no its one if you read my other post in this thread

JPaul
03-25-2007, 11:31 AM

What think you?

Doesn't really tie in with the historical records mate.

I know it's not considered a problem when discussing religion, but there you go.

Snee
03-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Accomplishing everything he wants how?

GepperRankins
03-25-2007, 03:17 PM
dunno mang. i'm thinking devil worship is wise though.

in the last few thousand years; satan planted fossils, faked carbon dating, broke the speed of light and has worked tirelessly to make the evolution lie irrefutable.

jesus appeared in the grain of some wood and mary cried :dabs:

in a fight satan would win, so you should start sucking up rly

Snee
03-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Satan does seem like the biggest haxor of all time.

Mustn't forget that it's all part of God's ineffable plan, tho'.