PDA

View Full Version : i need help with my Web Browser(firefox)

Diamonds4Ever
03-24-2007, 01:37 PM
ok guys, here the deal, yesterday, i purchased the new spyware doctor, after i installed it, i did a scan, i went to my task manager, and it was taking too much resource, so after i remove all the spyware and tracking cookies, i uninstalled the program, now i cant go to sum websites for sum reason, like TL, it will just disply this little icon, and on NBA.com i dont have the score board, please help me guys

For all of u guys who looked thanxx alot, i just ended up deleting history, and everything works well now

mbucari1
03-24-2007, 09:44 PM
here's something to try. May work may not.

1. unhide all files and folders
2. goto c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc
3. open up a text editor (like notepad)
4. from the etc folder, drag the hosts file into the text editor.
5. look to see if the sites that are blocked are listed in this file. if they are, then delete their entries and save the file. Do this for hosts 1.bak and hosts2.bak as well

Virtualbody1234
03-24-2007, 10:46 PM
here's something to try. May work may not.

1. unhide all files and folders
2. goto c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc
3. open up a text editor (like notepad)
4. from the etc folder, drag the hosts file into the text editor.
5. look to see if the sites that are blocked are listed in this file. if they are, then delete their entries and save the file. Do this for hosts 1.bak and hosts2.bak as well

He already said:

For all of u guys who looked thanxx alot, i just ended up deleting history, and everything works well now :frusty:

zapjb
03-24-2007, 11:48 PM
....ok guys, here the deal, yesterday, i purchased the new spyware doctor....
I consider this a vulgar statement. Purchase, buy or pay. All vulgarities. Knock it off.

mbucari1
03-25-2007, 12:00 AM
He already said:

For all of u guys who looked thanxx alot, i just ended up deleting history, and everything works well now :frusty:
Sorry, I read the first paragraph and it sounded pretty streight foreward. I guess I thought the last sentence was part of his sig at a glance.

....ok guys, here the deal, yesterday, i purchased the new spyware doctor....
I consider this a vulgar statement. Purchase, buy or pay. All vulgarities. Knock it off.
Agree 100%:lol:

killer04
03-25-2007, 07:00 AM
Why is there something wrong with buying things?

ChelseaManiac
03-28-2007, 10:34 AM
lol, i for one do not buy anything, but it is an honourable thing to do