PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Cooper

tralalala
05-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Hi there guys, how are you all doing?
I wanted to know where i can download Tommy Cooper films/episodes from on kazaa lite??
I know this question is probably for the british between you guys but i really want these videos, because he is most likely the funniest brit since Morcambe and Wise...

Thanks alot for help,
tralalala
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

jetje
05-30-2003, 03:13 PM
Not only for brits... he was a legend in mine country to, netherlands that is.. B)
sorry can't help you, don't have sigs for this... (too bad..)

wazza100
09-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi there guys, how are you all doing?
I wanted to know where i can download Tommy Cooper films/episodes from on kazaa lite??
I know this question is probably for the british between you guys but i really want these videos, because he is most likely the funniest brit since Morcambe and Wise...

Thanks alot for help,
tralalala
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

lol like the emoticons at the bottom :P

tralalala
09-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Oh god you really are bored aren't you..?

IdolEyes787
09-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Stupid question but does it have to be kazaa?
Found a couple(albeit crappy) torrents.

wazza100
09-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Oh god you really are bored aren't you..?

haha lol :D you got me! Got a few cruizy weeks till exams so figured i'd make the most of it :P.

But yeah I had to do justice to this thread since you posted the link in Stoi's :lol: I'm not a stalker who looks back at old posts or anything :whistling.

apextwin146
09-01-2008, 03:09 PM
u didnt read the date did u .. I doubt he will be still searchin for this after 5 years :unsure:

tralalala
09-01-2008, 03:11 PM
To be honest I wouldn't mind watching some Tommy Cooper vids.. He's one of my favourite comedians. Fact.

apextwin146
09-01-2008, 03:18 PM
so r u still searching for them?

IdolEyes787
09-01-2008, 03:22 PM
u didnt read the date did u .. I doubt he will be still searchin for this after 5 years :unsure:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/slap.gif:slap:Now I understand the "really are bored"comment.

tralalala
09-01-2008, 03:29 PM
No but seriously, I'd like some vids of him.. If there are any out there. Like, back then I never really found anything.. Jetje wasn't much of a lifesaver regarding this matter.

What torrents did you find?

chalice
09-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Tommy Cooper was one of those comics who it's almost sacrilegious to dislike.

I just don't get it. Never have. I've tried but I'd rather stick a syringe full of bleach in my eyeball than watch him.

My parents used to fall about pissing themselves laughing when he came on. I used to check the ashtrays to see what the fuck they were smoking.

Not funny.

apextwin146
09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/slap.gif:slap:Now I understand the "really are bored"comment.
glad i could be of any help

IdolEyes787
09-01-2008, 03:55 PM
No but seriously, I'd like some vids of him.. If there are any out there. Like, back then I never really found anything.. Jetje wasn't much of a lifesaver regarding this matter.

What torrents did you find?

There's a few on Demonoid Tommy Cooper DVD 1-6 .The most seeds any has is 3 if you are willing to invest some time .

Also a couple on mininova:sick:

Nothing on anything better that I have access to.

tralalala
09-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Tommy Cooper was one of those comics who it's almost sacrilegious to dislike.

I just don't get it. Never have. I've tried but I'd rather stick a syringe full of bleach in my eyeball than watch him.

My parents used to fall about pissing themselves laughing when he came on. I used to check the ashtrays to see what the fuck they were smoking.

Not funny.

I guess he was one of the people you either loved or loathed.. I actually laugh simply looking at him and his smile, with his fez on and his greasy hair.. :lol: Epic.

wazza100
09-02-2008, 08:53 AM
glad i could be of any help

erm yes i did and hence decided to bump this :dabs:.

@tralalala lol I'll have a good search for ya hate to see requests not filled for so many yrs :P

tralalala
09-02-2008, 09:20 AM

wazza100
09-02-2008, 02:18 PM
^ unfortunately no luck on torrent sites, though managed to hunt down a few rapidshare links :P. Do you have a premium acct, if not may have another look next time i can be bothered :)

tralalala
09-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Don't need premium to download from RS.. You can always disconnect and renew your IP addy..

wazza100
09-02-2008, 11:18 PM
^lol i'm stuck on a fixed ip :), so that trick don't work for me. let me know if u want em and i'll pm u the links

tralalala
09-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Go for it :)

j2k4
09-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Good Lord, you were young. :whistling