PDA

View Full Version : All Spam / Infomercials Must Die

spamkiller
05-30-2003, 02:15 PM
god i hate infomercials . there is two kinds . the exercise lose weight kind with a bunch of muscleuler men and sexy women and it always shows some fat guy on a competor machine and always have the fake people "haahha it really works before and after picture shows that now i;m just a better looking loser ha HA" . then there is the mr fix it slash cook it . where there is the man the seller guy and the women who acts like she never cooked or vacuumed before " WOW it really cooks popcorn , i never knew that could happen. To bad half my brain fell out yesterday" how stupid do infomercials take people to be . in insults my intelligents to think people acually fall for this stuff. It like calling a phycic hotline and calling a hot chick hotline but really there is a 400 pd walmaert security guard named Big BEB on the other side lol . all ads , spam , pop ups , banners , spyware , infomercials and even fonny useless commercials must die...........................oh no another wave of pop ups! ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................................i'm back

clocker
05-30-2003, 02:27 PM
Yes, all of that you mentioned is insulting and hideous.
It also must be tremendously effective or it wouldn't thrive so.

What does that say to you? ;)

spamkiller
05-30-2003, 02:34 PM
effective to being annoying. I don't know ANYBODY who called a phykic hotline or bought from a informercial

clocker
05-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Me neither.

But somebody must or they couldn't afford to buy the airtime.