PDA

View Full Version : Ignore Function

tesco
03-25-2007, 04:37 PM
I've just made a small change to the ignore function of the forum which will actually make it way more powerful.

What the changes are is that ignored user's threads are not shown on the ignore list, they might not be shown on the online-users list (haven't tested this yet), and there is now no more message saying their post is blocked.

The only downside to this is that moderators now can't ignore users but, imo, that's completely unnecessary anyway. :)

Enjoy and let me know of any bugs!

Agrajag
03-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Nice one. Well worth the change.

Moderators being able to ignore users would be a bad thing anyway. They wouldn't be able to do their job.

Can you add an ignore thread function as well. That would also be good.

Cheers again, mate.

Hairbautt
03-25-2007, 05:03 PM
This'll make you popular. Still can't ignore the crew. :D

Snee
03-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Brilliant, thanks.

One thing tho': News posters, can we ignore those as well?

ziggyjuarez
03-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Cool.
Can anyone read this?

Snee
03-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Yes.

Agh, it broke. Now it's not keeping the people I had on ignore ignored :dabs:

ziggyjuarez
03-25-2007, 05:56 PM
i break though your useless attempts at ignoration!

Snee
03-25-2007, 06:07 PM
But I wasn't ignoring you :dabs:

tesco
03-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Yes.

Agh, it broke. Now it's not keeping the people I had on ignore ignored :dabs:
really?

Fixed.
Hope it still works though. :idunno:

Sorry to anyone who lost their list thingy. :(

Ah, cool, no one lost their list it just wasn't showing anything when you view it (but still there). :)

Cheese
03-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Good work, though I can still see the "This message is hidden because Adster is on your ignore list (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../profile.php?do=editlist)." message when they make a post in a thread.

tesco
03-25-2007, 06:14 PM
:blink: i think i need to make an account to test this.

rosscotest
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
You're right the threads do get blocked like they should but I still see the ignored user post message.

Snee
03-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Awesome work, mang :happy:

Agrajag
03-25-2007, 06:44 PM
So long Adster threads.

Snee
03-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Brilliant, thanks.

One thing tho': News posters, can we ignore those as well?

News posters, I meant news posters, not new posters.

Agrajag
03-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Do you want to ignore all news poster, that seems a bit harsh.

Snee
03-25-2007, 07:31 PM
...or whatever the ones with orange names are called.

On a person-by-person basis, obviously :unsure:

Agrajag
03-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Right, I thought you wanted to ignore a whole heard.

Barbarossa
03-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Ace :01:

Agrajag
03-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Doesn't work for you.

Snee
03-25-2007, 10:45 PM
One minor issue left (but this already rawks):

I can still see ignored threads from the forum index.

Cheese
03-25-2007, 10:53 PM
It's not working properly for me, I put emsee on ignore to test it but I can still see her posts. :dabs:

tesco
03-26-2007, 01:07 AM

I can still see ignored threads from the forum index.ya but that's unfixable. :/
The latest post thig comes from a cache so since not everyone has that user on ignore it can't remove them from it.;)

I'll fix the rest of the problems tommorrow if i can (already fixed what cheese posted above).

Adster
03-26-2007, 05:40 AM
ignoring is for cowards

Chip Monk
03-26-2007, 11:44 AM

I can still see ignored threads from the forum index.ya but that's unfixable. :/
The latest post thig comes from a cache so since not everyone has that user on ignore it can't remove them from it.;)

I'll fix the rest of the problems tommorrow if i can (already fixed what cheese posted above).

I can still see the "Adster is on your ignore list message". Is that fixable or do we just have to live with it.

Cheese
03-26-2007, 03:08 PM
I can still see the "Adster is on your ignore list" message as well. I can live with it but it'd be better if I didn't have to see that ignored people have posted at all.

Good work anyhow, not seeing ignored people's threads is great.

Chip Monk
03-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Indeed, it's really the constant inane threads I want to ignore and that's working a treat.

tesco
03-26-2007, 09:16 PM
I can still see the "Adster is on your ignore list" message as well. I can live with it but it'd be better if I didn't have to see that ignored people have posted at all.Will work on that.
It shouldn't be showing that message anyway...:huh:

Agrajag
03-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Cheers, Ross.

tesco
03-26-2007, 09:37 PM
OK I think it's finally working properly now.
Let me know, as usual. ;)

Cheese
03-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Good work, I can't see any of the posts by ignored people.

One side effect, the thread is telling me it has 5 pages but only goes to page 3, if I click on the '5' it takes me to page 3. Obviously the extra pages are the ignored people. (I don't think I'm explaining it very well but go to a thread where someone has posted a lot and you have them on ignore and you'll see what I mean.)

SnnY
03-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Ah yes, I was wondering what that was, I just spent the last ten minutes clicking on the go to next page button and nothing was happening :dabs:

Cheese
03-26-2007, 10:04 PM
I can't get in the $20 thread at the moment, is that possibly linked?

tesco
03-26-2007, 10:09 PM
am i on ignore?:cry::cry:

Cheese
03-26-2007, 10:13 PM
am i on ignore?:cry::cry:

Naw ;)

I can get into the $20 thread now because I've un-ignored Alien5 who made a lot of posts in there. However, before then I could go to the first page fine, even make a post in the quick reply box. However, I couldn't view the last page at all (it'd time out if I tried).

tesco
03-26-2007, 10:14 PM
ffs i know why.
because the last post is by a user on your ignore list so if u use the last post button its gonna print no permission message.

Snee
03-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Everything appears to be a bit unstable atm.

Possibly cookie-related, ff says.

EDit: blagh, might be what cheebus described, wasn't really paying attention to what made things crash, sorry.

Cheese
03-26-2007, 10:20 PM
ffs i know why.
because the last post is by a user on your ignore list so if u use the last post button its gonna print no permission message.

I don't think so because Alien5 hasn't been posting (he's off my ignore now), though I'm no expert I would think it would have something to do with the sheer volume of posts Alien5 has made in that thread. All other threads are thing as far as I can see.

tesco
03-26-2007, 10:25 PM
ffs i know why.

I don't think so because Alien5 hasn't been posting (he's off my ignore now), though I'm no expert I would think it would have something to do with the sheer volume of posts Alien5 has made in that thread. All other threads are thing as far as I can see.what message you get when you try to view it?

Cheese
03-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Just the Firefox message: The page isn't redirecting properly

Agrajag
03-26-2007, 10:28 PM
It's a mess, Ross.

I can't even jump from page to page, far less the last page button.

Cheese
03-26-2007, 10:30 PM
I tried with SnnY blocked instead of Alien5 and I got the same message.

With just Adster blocked it was fine.

tesco
03-26-2007, 10:31 PM

i get the same problem with my test account.
i don't know why.:cry:

Cheese
03-26-2007, 10:33 PM

If we have to see the "Adster is on your ignore list" message then so be it, the not seeing their threads is most appreciated.

Agrajag
03-26-2007, 10:34 PM

If we have to see the "Adster is on your ignore list" message then so be it, the not seeing their threads is most appreciated.

Agreed, that's better than it is now.

tesco
03-26-2007, 10:35 PM
okay, done.

Agrajag
03-26-2007, 10:38 PM
You know it makes sence.

RealitY
03-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Not sure if its related though Quick Edit isnt working http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/edit.gif
Multi Quote appears not be working now http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/multiquote_off.gif
Quick Reply also appears off now http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/quickreply.gif

Think these are related and is in all skins and browsers.
Might me though so maybe others could test these...

Hairbautt
03-27-2007, 03:22 PM
Not sure if its related though Quick Edit isnt working http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/edit.gif
Multi Quote appears not be working now http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/multiquote_off.gif
Quick Reply also appears off now http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/quickreply.gif

Think these are related and is in all skins and browsers.
Might me though so maybe others could test these...
Yeah about that, when's it gonna be fixed? :huh: Using vbulletin 3 White. Quick edit just directs me to the full edit & multiquote is inoperable. :ermm:

tesco
03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Works now (quick edit/multiquote)

peat moss
03-31-2007, 04:21 PM
What the fuck ? I'm almost ashamed to admit I belong to this forum . If its just the ignore function I could understand ,when names are mentioned I have a problem with that . I suggest you mods show some class and close this hurtful thread .

Sorry if it was my name not others I'd feel the same way , it's tactless and full of malice , should be locked and deleted .

JPaul
03-31-2007, 04:33 PM
What, are people not going to get your respect Peat.

What would the point be in locking it if they were going to delete it. That doesn't even make sense.

How is it hurtful, it's what Adster wants, attention. That's why he starts loads of threads, loads of pointless threads. That's what people don't want to see. It spoils it for everyone as the real threads are dropped off the page.

peat moss
03-31-2007, 04:37 PM
I did n't mean me , I just thought it was cruel . Might of had your name or Ross still thought it was chicken shit . I guess I was asking to delete then .

Cheese
03-31-2007, 04:50 PM
I've taken Adster off ignore now because he has stopped making duplicate threads and bumping old crap threads. If he wants to act like a cawk he can expect to be treated like a cawk.

Anyhow, it's probably best we did name who we were blocking as it helped in the troubleshooting process (ie we figured out that blocking Alien5 caused the ignore function, as it was modded, to break because of the huge number of posts he made in the $20 thread). You'd hate MCHeshpant's sig...

peat moss
03-31-2007, 05:20 PM
I thought the whole point of the lounge was to post goofy or heart felt threads about what ever and where ever ? Thats what made it different in my eyes , its suppose to be fun ?

Now we complain about duplicate posts and someone who doesn't play by the rules ? Oh shit there goes the neighborhood .

Cheese
03-31-2007, 05:29 PM
Now we complain about duplicate posts and someone who doesn't play by the rules ? Oh shit there goes the neighborhood .I said duplicate threads not duplicate posts. Basically the first 4-5 pages of the Lounge index were threads made by Adster and a couple of others, most of them duplicates. Effectively meaning I couldn't see the Lounge for his crap.

I thought the whole point of the lounge was to post goofy or heart felt threads about what ever and where ever ? Thats what made it different in my eyes , its suppose to be fun ?That's what we were trying to do, but an attention whore decided he would spoil everyone else's fun. With the ignore function now in place, if he or some other loser hilariously tries it again then I just put them on ignore and I can see the lounge again. And I will be "tactless and full of malice" towards these type of attention whores, especially if they think what they are doing (spoiling the lounge) is funny or in any way acceptable.

peat moss
03-31-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm not trying to pick a fight Chesse , I think its obvious that I stood my ground on the name issue . Thats all it was, the naming of a member was a sore point with me and still is . I can't win nor you on this , I just thought it was unfair that someone choose this forum to belittle a member . As I said it could be you or Hairbutt and I'd still feel the same way .

Hope some would stand up for me if roles were reversed .

JPaul
03-31-2007, 07:06 PM
I thought the whole point of the lounge was to post goofy or heart felt threads about what ever and where ever ? Thats what made it different in my eyes , its suppose to be fun ?

Other people use the lounge, so just starting loads of threads with no point just spoiled it for everyone else. It meant that you couldn't see anything else. In fact on a couple of occasions he said he was going to drop everything else off the front page.

People told him that it was annoying and by his attitude he replied "fuck you". So why should people not mention his name, he didn't give a fuck what they wanted.

The ignore function allowed people to enjoy the threads without seeing a page full of crap. If he stops doing that, then I feel no need to have him on ignore. I've said this before as well. I don't want Adster on ignore, but it was the simplest way to solve the problem.

Hairbautt
03-31-2007, 07:07 PM
I said duplicate threads not duplicate posts. Basically the first 4-5 pages of the Lounge index were threads made by Adster and a couple of others, most of them duplicates.That really was annoying to see multiple threads that really served no use. Kept some of the 'fun' threads off the fontpage of the section. I agree to that, shame on that user :nono:

There was also a server issue around that time where some threads were duplicated like 6 or 7 times. All had the same title tho' and it happened in other parts of the forum, too. Come to think of it I don't think it happened in the Lounge...Those annoying threads had different titles anyways.

As I said it could be you or Hairbutt and I'd still feel the same way .
:ph34r: Yeah. It hurts to be named :sadwalk: Peaty! :bleh:

tesco
03-31-2007, 07:18 PM
I didn't even realize you were naming names to be hurtful.
I thought it was just in fun like me saying i have reality on ignore. :blink:

If I realized that I would have removed the names wen they were first posted...

Hairbautt
03-31-2007, 07:20 PM
Someone quote ross, all I see is "This message is hidden because Rossco is on your ignore list (http://filesharingtalk.com/profile.php?do=editlist)".

Tell him to fix that, too.

tesco
03-31-2007, 09:05 PM
jokes on you you can't ignore me :01: :snooty:

peat moss
03-31-2007, 10:42 PM
I don't give a rat's ass what people think of me , I just thought the whole process was cheap . I read the posts in the lounge as well and put two and two together , I just can't understand how low some people will stoop .

Ignore button ? Fuck off , I want to know when people slag me or make jokes at my expense. Give someone a chance to make amends or fire back at least, starting a thread to make fun of a member serves little purpose. Might as well dump the PM function too .

Cheese
04-01-2007, 12:35 AM
I didn't even realize you were naming names to be hurtful.
I thought it was just in fun like me saying i have reality on ignore. :blink:

If I realized that I would have removed the names wen they were first posted...

The names I used would have been whoever was being an idiot at the time and thus deserving of the ignore function, in this case it was Adster.

JPaul
04-01-2007, 12:42 AM
I don't give a rat's ass what people think of me , I just thought the whole process was cheap . I read the posts in the lounge as well and put two and two together , I just can't understand how low some people will stoop .

Ignore button ? Fuck off , I want to know when people slag me or make jokes at my expense. Give someone a chance to make amends or fire back at least, starting a thread to make fun of a member serves little purpose. Might as well dump the PM function too .

Hokey Dokey.

You're a pathetic fucktard, seeking external validation. You have a "Zorro Complex" and think you are standing up for Adster's rights. In spite of the fact that this type of thread is exactly what he wanted in the first place. That doesn't really matter to you though because it's not about him. It's about you feeling better about yourself. Feeling superior to people who decide to ignore that which annoys them

Your command of the English language is at best questionable. Though to be fair the fact that you post in spite of that is to your credit.

You rarely read what other people actually post. Instead you presume what they mean, based on your own preconceptions of who they are.

In the unlikely event of you ever having an original thought the chances are you will have a migraine. Resulting in decent spelling, grammar and syntax.

In short, you are the worst kind of internet quasi-snob. You decry other people, without having the common decency to actually consider what they have posted.

Cheese
04-01-2007, 12:48 AM
starting a thread to make fun of a member serves little purpose. Might as well dump the PM function too .

Are you suggesting Rossco started this thread to make fun of people?

Might as well dump the PM function too .By what logic? :ermm:

Ignore button ? Fuck off , I want to know when people slag me or make jokes at my expense. I doubt they'll bother tbh.

I don't give a rat's ass what people think of me , I just thought the whole process was cheap . I read the posts in the lounge as well and put two and two together , I just can't understand how low some people will stoop .I think you got two and two and made five. This is how I saw it:

1. Annoying twat(s) comes along.
2. Improved Ignore Function comes along.
3. Annoying twat(s) gets a bit of flak as I.I.F. is tested.
4. Annoying twat(s) calms down.
5. Somebody blunders in a couple of days late.

peat moss
04-01-2007, 01:53 AM

Hokey Dokey.

You're a pathetic fucktard, seeking external validation. You have a "Zorro Complex" and think you are standing up for Adster's rights. In spite of the fact that this type of thread is exactly what he wanted in the first place. That doesn't really matter to you though because it's not about him. It's about you feeling better about yourself. Feeling superior to people who decide to ignore that which annoys them

Your command of the English language is at best questionable. Though to be fair the fact that you post in spite of that is to your credit.

You rarely read what other people actually post. Instead you presume what they mean, based on your own preconceptions of who they are.

In the unlikely event of you ever having an original thought the chances are you will have a migraine. Resulting in decent spelling, grammar and syntax.

In short, you are the worst kind of internet quasi-snob. You decry other people, without having the common decency to actually consider what they have posted.

You sure seem to know me , and yah English is not my strong point . The fact is I try and make a point that most people will understand ,hopefuly spelling mistakes would not be held against me . Your nothing but a bully JP , with your henchmen gathered around you , trying to justify your little world here .

This is JP right ? ;)

Cheese
04-01-2007, 07:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/a_geek_on_a_high_horse.jpg

JPaul
04-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Hokey Dokey.

You sure seem to know me , and yah English is not my strong point . The fact is I try and make a point that most people will understand ,hopefuly spelling mistakes would not be held against me . Your nothing but a bully JP , with your henchmen gathered around you , trying to justify your little world here .

This is JP right ? ;)

You come on with your holier than thou attitude. "Oh noes, how could you do such a thing to poor wee Adster". "How could you mention his name, I'm ashamed to even be a member here" and expect people just to acccept that.

It was Adster who was in the wrong, deliberately setting out to annoy as many people as he could. He even said he was doing it FFS.

Oh and it was Rossco who started the thread. If you think he did it to get at Adster, take it up with him.

Snee
04-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Sweet. Henchmen.

The JP-heard.

Someone close this before someone else decides to stir this up for no reason.
This was done with days ago.

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 12:13 AM
I've just made a small change to the ignore function of the forum which will actually make it way more powerful.

What the changes are is that ignored user's threads are not shown on the ignore list, they might not be shown on the online-users list (haven't tested this yet), and there is now no more message saying their post is blocked.

The only downside to this is that moderators now can't ignore users but, imo, that's completely unnecessary anyway. :)

I would like to help but that's unfortunately not possible, due to my configuration; you are in my ignore list, so your posts just don't show up.

Snee
04-03-2007, 12:41 AM

I would like to help but that's unfortunately not possible, due to my configuration; you are in my ignore list, so your posts just don't show up.
Are you also ignoring everyone else who did that joke :unsure:

Hairbautt
04-03-2007, 12:42 AM
:lol:

Adster
04-03-2007, 03:24 AM
how do I put myself on ignore

RealitY
04-03-2007, 03:30 AM
You reached your limit when you put peat on ignore so you cant now...

:huh: :unsure:

thewizeard
04-03-2007, 07:53 AM
Are you also ignoring everyone else who did that joke :unsure:

Another post I am not able to answer due to an excellent working ignore button. Sensing the possibility of members sensing I might write such a post, here is my reply. As I already have pointed out; in the lounge we never (ever) read such insignificant posts. We only read the last post, not the first or any of those there in between. ( except of course the naykid wimin threads) which we check thoroughly. That's what adds the unique "flavour" to posts made by "seasoned" forum members. That's what it is all about. Sometimes they may appear arrogant but if you read what I wrote here above, ( knowing you also to be a Lounge Lizard) you will have more understanding, and not mention the obvious :)

Presuming, as always of course, you have not also added me to your ignore list..

emsee
04-03-2007, 01:49 PM
cute :)

peat moss
04-04-2007, 04:30 AM
You reached your limit when you put peat on ignore so you cant now...

:huh: :unsure:

Ah ha Ah ha , must admit sure beats reading the Bittorent threads . :dry:

SnnY
05-14-2007, 09:31 AM
Bumping this thread, because it looks like this problem is back:

One side effect, the thread is telling me it has 5 pages but only goes to page 3, if I click on the '5' it takes me to page 3. Obviously the extra pages are the ignored people. (I don't think I'm explaining it very well but go to a thread where someone has posted a lot and you have them on ignore and you'll see what I mean.)

It's nice not seeing the ignored people at all, but the going to the next page thing is frustrating.

Snee
05-14-2007, 03:34 PM

It's nice not seeing the ignored people at all, but the going to the next page thing is frustrating.

Agreed on both counts.

Although reading quotes that seemed to come from nowhere was really confusing at first :dabs:

SnnY
05-14-2007, 03:52 PM

Agreed on both counts.

Although reading quotes that seemed to come from nowhere was really confusing at first :dabs:

That's weird. The quote snap back thingie also seems to be broken as well. Possibly ignore related.

tesco
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
I doubt it's related to this, i haven't touche dit since back when this thread was active. :unsure:
But just to see, it's disabled so let me know. :)

SnnY
05-14-2007, 10:40 PM
It's working fine now.

If you hadn't touched it why was it enabled :unsure:

tesco
05-14-2007, 11:31 PM
It's working fine now.

If you hadn't touched it why was it enabled :unsure:because i left it enabled before i stopped touching it, obviousement.:huh:

SnnY
05-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Why'd you do that? It was working fine when it was turned off.

Apparently now I can see the threads that people on my ignore list started. I liked that feature.

Put it back, put it back, put it back.

Snee
05-15-2007, 01:25 PM
It was working fine when you could see that they'd posted but not the content of their posts or their threads :dabs:

Why is it different now? :unsure:

tesco
05-15-2007, 09:54 PM
It was working fine when you could see that they'd posted but not the content of their posts or their threads :dabs:

Why is it different now? :unsure:snny made me do it.:blink:

Snee
05-15-2007, 10:56 PM
Ban him.

Do it now.

And fix it fix it fix it.

SnnY
05-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Can we have the not showing topics started by people on the your ignore list thing back yet? I can see the counting thread and the animated gif thread now :no:

tesco
05-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Can we have the not showing topics started by people on the your ignore list thing back yet? I can see the counting thread and the animated gif thread now :no:no, you said it broke stuff.:ermm:

SnnY
05-17-2007, 10:45 PM
No, you dipstick.

When the topics are hidden it all works fine.

When the posts are hidden then things start breaking.

tesco
05-18-2007, 09:56 PM
No, you dipstick.

When the topics are hidden it all works fine.

When the posts are hidden then things start breaking.
No, when I turn on my hack to make the topics hidden things start breaking.
Since the latest vbulletin update.
What can I do?:(

Dipstick :dry:

SnnY
05-18-2007, 11:41 PM
You could have explained that before, you berk. How was I supposed to know an update broke the ignore function if I didn't even know the board was updated.

How about un-updating the board, it's not like it made anything else noticeably better.

Or rewrite the hack, that would probably be a sensible idea.

Hairbautt
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Why don't you make a topic about recent board updates, modifications and hacks you do....cause I just randomly stumble upon them...

And the fact that no one has me on their buddylist was quite...well...:cry:

Alien5
05-19-2007, 12:00 AM
i'll be your buddy for $20 :yes:

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
i'll be your buddy for $20 :yes:
You can catch it here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-last-one-post-gets-20-129182/page1702).

Friends. :wub:

Just noticed having myself as a buddy doesn't list me in my own buddylist :sneaky:

tesco
05-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Why don't you make a topic about recent board updates, modifications and hacks you do....cause I just randomly stumble upon them...I could.
I used to have one in team chat, but no one was interested 'cause i was only one to post in it. :cry:

I always post here about big things (or reality does it) or major new vbulletin updates (3.0->3.5, 3.5->3.6).
I don't post about the minor bug fix releases though (3.6.5->3.6.6, 3.6.6->3.6.7 coming).

Anyway I'm almost constantly doing small changes to the site. If you really want a thread to ehar about all of them then I could start one.:huh:

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 07:06 PM
I used to have one in team chat, but no one was interested 'cause i was only one to post in it. :cry:
I know what you mean/ :cry:

Should do it, like weekly "Hey I added the trophies back and an option to hide you buddylist friends view in profiles" n'such.:)

tesco
05-19-2007, 07:33 PM
I know what you mean/ :cry:

Should do it, like weekly "Hey I added the trophies back and an option to hide you buddylist friends view in profiles" n'such.:)Those subtle hints that you want those things? :lol:

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Sure :dabs:

Weekly (or just whenever) board updates, ftw!