or other things that i dont have, trackers 4+

waiting for offfers

if i dont answer u that mean i went sleep hehe

josephs911
03-25-2007, 10:20 PM
pm sent

nikmash232
03-25-2007, 10:20 PM
in 4 weeks i can give u swedvdr for your exigo and fb :)

pmed you check your inbox

Ne'tu
03-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Actually you don't have an Exigo invite because:

1. You have to request it.
2. You should have a good ratio, be an old and active member there.

cholito
03-25-2007, 10:41 PM

thats right and it's hard to get one now

E***o news: (3/20/07)
Minimum requirements for being able to invite have been changed. It now depends on a variety of things (ratio, uploaded amount, account age & comments/posts). I'll not list the exact numbers, but you'll figure them out eventually anyway. Accounts age I will say, though: two months old, minimum. If you think this is a good or bad idea please tell us about it (http://www.exigomusic.org/redir.php?url=http://www.exigomusic.org/contactstaff.php). ***** originally came up with this, and I think it'll good for maintaining what we have here (a bunch of great people). Update: Because these reqs are bit more strict, only one mod has to approve your invite request now :angry: :frusty:

Mtv
03-25-2007, 11:48 PM

dude... why do u think i didnt do that? do u know me ? no u dont, so keep ur comments to urself
my account there is 5 months old there,im pu there so it wasnt hard for me to get one

w4ter
03-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Check ur pm :D

redball
03-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Check ur pm :D

PM'd

Thatsgreat
03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Hm. I was going to trade with this guy but he dinn't want to go first. Then he said middleman or you go first. I said middleman and he said that if I could find a middleman in 10 minutes it's ok because he had to go. Then I said that we could finish the deal after he have come back. Then after 10 minutes he was still online and even after 20 minutes he was still online. Then I PMed him again asking if we could finish the deal and he have not replyed, even thou he is online.

Don't go first with this guy if you find my post helpful.

XeroToX
03-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Hm. I was going to trade with this guy but he dinn't want to go first. Then he said middleman or you go first. I said middleman and he said that if I could find a middleman in 10 minutes it's ok because he had to go. Then I said that we could finish the deal after he have come back. Then after 10 minutes he was still online and even after 20 minutes he was still online. Then I PMed him again asking if we could finish the deal and he have not replyed, even thou he is online.

keep ur 007 thoughts to urself, why should he go first? he even got more rep points that u do...

pm sent

Thatsgreat
03-26-2007, 03:23 PM

keep ur 007 thoughts to urself, why should he go first? he even got more rep points that u do...

pm sent

He diden't want to use a middleman. He lied and said to me that if we don't finish the deal in 10 minutes I would have to wait to tomorrow. But he didn't go anywere. He was online all the time and didn't reply. So then he said no deal because I accused him for being a scammer. That was just an excuse for dropping out of the deal. He had realized that the only way to finish this deal was a middleman or him going first.

I wanted all the time to finish the deal. And the first time he said in 10 minutes or he was going to be gone until tomorrow. Then I saw that he still was online for 30 minutes. During that time I pmed him about 3 times. And the last time when I called him a scammer he replyed and said no deal blablabla. Not a good trader if he is trusteble.

And you(5555) is cleary his friend or something.

blueblack
08-23-2007, 08:31 PM
i need e**** or fb invite.. i have sct :)

direstraits
08-23-2007, 08:38 PM
i need e**** or fb invite.. i have sct :)

you are an a55 :sick:

th0r
08-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Actually you don't have an E**** invite because:

great catch

jeter
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Actually you don't have an E**** invite because:

great catch
he couldve requested it and have it waiting in a email!

amahk
08-23-2007, 09:08 PM
most of people who offering very high lvls for lower lvls get disabled privileges :lol