PDA

View Full Version : Help with FTN

tigerjet
03-27-2007, 09:36 AM
please is there any one can help me in damn FTN
my ratio was nice 0.985 but he disable my acount cause they said that i logged to site from 2 IP but I didn't just i was try to open site with fire fox browser that's all
if any one can help me please?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty: :angry: :frusty:

f*** for FTN & fire fox:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

jonsonica
03-27-2007, 09:34 PM
go to their irc , i hope that they will help you , good luck...

seppypom
03-27-2007, 10:10 PM
my ratio was nice 0.985 but he disable my acount cause they said that i logged to site from 2 IP but I didn't just i was try to open site with fire fox browser that's all
if any one can help me please?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty: :angry: :frusty:

How is using firefox going to have anything to do with you logging in from 2 IP's?

elioo
03-27-2007, 10:12 PM
they dont ban people just for fun. it must be some reason.

JA
03-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Yes they do...

elioo
03-27-2007, 10:39 PM
Yes they do...

do you have any proofs? i know that admins are not the nicest people on earth but imo thats the reason the site works great and doesnt have problems with cheaters, acc traders :whistling, etc.

Backslash
03-27-2007, 11:11 PM

f*** for FTN & fire fox:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: pretty sure you're not telling us the whole story and you probably did something to get rightfully banned. i've seeded and logged in from three different ip's so i doubt that's true...

artifact
03-27-2007, 11:27 PM
there is no probloem with multiple ips on ftn i personally use 3 dif ip's and have never had problems... staff there is great and they do not go around banning for no reason... stop the lies

khartman
03-28-2007, 01:12 AM
Its because you traded to get the account. You might have been able to use it for a while with no problem but when they go back and check for email + ip + password changes (might even hapen without email change) thats where you got disabled.

magicrabbit
03-28-2007, 02:09 AM
wait, so If i use two computers (laptop and desktop) ftn will ban me

kimii
03-28-2007, 02:50 AM
:lol: All BS. You said you need help with FTN.. but you stated that you talked to staff and they told you that you were banned for logging in with 2 IPs. So if you already talked to them, why would you need help again? My take is, this is all assumptions by you and you havent talked to any of the staff.

PM me your account details and I'll tell you what happened to your account.

There's only 3 reasons staff would disable. Cheat. Advertising (trading of any type). Bad ratio.

If certain users are bitter from these reasons, I honesty don't give a flying fuck. There are plenty of other sites you can go to.

General2k
03-28-2007, 04:20 AM
wait, so If i use two computers (laptop and desktop) ftn will ban me
If both your Laptop and Desktop are in the same house than the chances of them having the same IP address are EXTREMLY good. But they don't ban people for logging into the same account from more than one ip.

metal maniac
03-28-2007, 07:55 AM
The guy's full of shit they even let you use seedboxes to seed there and you can have more then one IP with no probs.He did something wrong had to have.

Melvinmeow
03-28-2007, 11:59 AM

They do not ban you for using more than 1 ip.
I honestly have to have over 15 - 20 differant ips for seedboxes used on my account. Ive never even had any of them msg me asking anything.

Read kimii's post. Like she said they only disable for those 3 reasons...
Which one of their rules did you break?

XeroToX
03-28-2007, 12:04 PM
they banned you cuz they are fucked up.. they think they got bill gates secret documents in there... and u loged in 2 defferent ips !!! shame on u!! bah