PDA

View Full Version : I'm taking my G2...

Seedler
03-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Right after school tmr.:pinch:

Hopefully I'll get it and start driving on my own:)

If not I'll still start driving on my own:angry:

Smith
03-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Your azn..the odds are against you.

JordoR
03-28-2007, 02:34 AM

I'd have to disagree with that... have you seen how many bad asian drivers there are in the lower mainland, that have their licenses lol.. Richmond is proof of that, its like a warzone there.

S!X
03-28-2007, 05:53 AM

I'd have to disagree with that... have you seen how many bad asian drivers there are in the lower mainland, that have their licenses lol.. Richmond is proof of that, its like a warzone there.

My dad works in Richmond and says he has to cross his fingers everytime he goes and comes from work in hope that he wont be a victim to some azn's shitty driving :lol: :dabs:

Gripper
03-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Good luck Seedler.

Seedler
03-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

:frusty:

:angry:

maebach
03-29-2007, 01:56 AM
widescreen vision is not an assett. azn drivers are terrible but we have faith that you wont mess up bad.

Barbarossa
03-29-2007, 09:03 AM
I thought seedler was the boy-wonder who never fails at anything :O

Cars and roads not your strong point though, huh :dabs:

thewizeard
03-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Right after school tmr.:pinch:

Hopefully I'll get it and start driving on my own:)

If not I'll still start driving on my own:angry:

Shouldn't a topic of such importance, be moved to the Drawing Room? :huh:

Gripper
03-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Probably run himself over loike. :lol:

Seedler
03-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Taking the test again 2 weeks from today.:frusty::frusty::angry::angry:

In the meantime i'll try not to run anyone over.

Seedler
03-29-2007, 07:00 PM

:dry: I'm carphobic, it's a condition.

maebach
03-29-2007, 07:21 PM

:dry: I'm carphobic, it's a condition.

:lol: :lol:

Gripper
03-29-2007, 07:50 PM
:)

Smith
03-29-2007, 09:27 PM
I passed mine with 97% i think...How did you fail.

Gripper
03-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Probably like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uug6TjvRJaE

Seedler
03-30-2007, 12:29 AM

I passed everything, except for the drive back to the test center I had to make a right turn on a red light, and since there were no cars, I just slowed a bit and turned.:frusty: What's the point of stopping for a sec if there are no fucking cars...:angry:

"Failing to stop for traffic lights" or something like that. Big no-no. Automatic fail.

Gripper
03-30-2007, 09:16 PM

I passed everything, except for the drive back to the test center I had to make a right turn on a red light, and since there were no cars, I just slowed a bit and turned.:frusty: What's the point of stopping for a sec if there are no fucking cars...:angry:

"Failing to stop for traffic lights" or something like that. Big no-no. Automatic fail.

Because the one you don't see will be that big fuck off truck that fucking spreads you all over the road,no wonder you failed,any numb nuts knows red means STOP,DANGER:frusty:

tesco
03-30-2007, 09:33 PM

"Failing to stop for traffic lights" or something like that. Big no-no. Automatic fail.On a driving test you gotta do a lot of things that don't make sense in actual driving but, hey, they want to see that you know the rules.

My friend failed his test because after a left turn he didn't move over to the right lane...but the reason he didn't move was because the instructor told him right after the turn that he's making another left turn at next light and the light wasn't far.:rolleyes:

Another friend failed because he made a left turn on an amber light...

And a guy at my work failed his test because he took one hand off the steering wheel while waiting at a red light. :lol:

maebach
03-31-2007, 01:03 AM

"Failing to stop for traffic lights" or something like that. Big no-no. Automatic fail.On a driving test you gotta do a lot of things that don't make sense in actual driving but, hey, they want to see that you know the rules.

My friend failed his test because after a left turn he didn't move over to the right lane...but the reason he didn't move was because the instructor told him right after the turn that he's making another left turn at next light and the light wasn't far.:rolleyes:

Another friend failed because he made a left turn on an amber light...

And a guy at my work failed his test because he took one hand off the steering wheel while waiting at a red light. :lol:

wow, I hope my tester isnt a jerk

suprafreak6
03-31-2007, 05:34 AM
wow i got my license really easily...im a amazing driver