03-28-2007, 04:52 PM
My WBros review:

General stats

Registered users 3,056
Torrents 6,208
Total Bytes 12.24 TB
Total Traffic 148.40 TB

Some curious thing about it...
It doesnt display the number of seeds/leechs neither the snatched... That makes everyone to share without having the possibility of taking advantage (like choosing the torrents for buffering, etc). Everyone can upload. Most of the torrents are well seeded. It has a bonus system: you can buy GBs and invites.

PACKS

Ultimate.Fighting.Championship.Coll...
Battlestar.Galactica.S02.1080i.AC3JAG.All.Seasons.COMPLETE.HDTV.XviD
X-Files.COMPLETE.All.Seasons.DVDRip
Charmed.ALLSEASONS.DVDRip.XviD
Star.Trek.Voyager.COMPLETE.All.Seas...
Doctor.Who.Tom.Baker.Episodes.COMPL...
The.West.Wing.COMPLETE.DVDRip.XviD
Buffy.COMPLETE.All.Seasons.DVDRip
MacGyver.COMPLETE.All.Season.DVDRip
The.Tribe.All.Seasons.COMPLETE.DVDR
The.Simpsons.All.Seasons.XviD
XBOX.360.MegaPack.7.Games.VSrcs-VGr
InuYasha All episodes + movies
Disney.and.Pixar.Collection.55.Movies

(20-30 more)

Categories

Anime Appz/misc Appz/PC ISO DOX Games/GameCube
Games/Outros Consoles Games/PC ISO Games/PC Rips Games/PS2 DVD Games/PS2 Rip
Games/PS3 Games/PSP Games/Xbox 360 Games/Xbox DVD Handheld
Misc Movies/DVD-R Movies/SVCD Movies/VCD Movies/XviD
Music Music Videos TV/BoxSet TV/VCD TV/XviD
TV/XviD HR x264 XXX

Rating
Honestly its a great tracker...

Rarity 5/5
Speed 3.5^4/5
Pretime 4/5 (I've compared them myself with many other trackers)
Content 4/5 (Basically 0day + Nice packs)

Any comment is welcomed.
Greets! DS

Sawyer2020
03-28-2007, 04:54 PM
i see u gave it high marks it near FTN then :D:huh:

direstraits
03-28-2007, 04:58 PM
i see u gave it high marks it near FTN then :D:huh:

Yes. I mean, it sounds unbelievable (?) but its the truth... at least its the way i see it...

scofield
03-28-2007, 04:58 PM
:)

maxehhh
03-28-2007, 04:59 PM
well, nice review... i will give it a try

DV8type
03-28-2007, 05:39 PM
<< Ive seen most of those packs elsewhere....and sounds a little like pay2leech....
-Personally i think people are trying to inflate the value of invites....but that is just my opinion

Leecher101
03-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Well they do have a bonus points system to exchange for GB credit.

askj
03-28-2007, 05:47 PM
The tracker was open for signups few weeks ago. Rarity 5/5? No way.

scofield
03-28-2007, 05:47 PM
you have it?

slau
03-28-2007, 05:48 PM
you have it?
I got mine trading it for vipmusic invite :)

askj
03-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Yeah, why?

finnlugg
03-28-2007, 05:49 PM
url?

cholito
03-28-2007, 05:50 PM
always overated a site to trade for something good

ROFL-LOL
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
I think that guy wants to "make" that rare... He will get everything when people thing that it's rare...

Dreamz
03-28-2007, 05:53 PM
:noes: People get Confused About This One .. The One Site Has Open Sign up But The One That Counts Doesn't

This One Is The One That Counts (http://www.tracker.warezbros.org/)

And This One The One That Has Sunup's But Sucks And Isn't worth Anything (http://brasil.warezbros.org/)

slau
03-28-2007, 05:55 PM
:noes: People get Confused About This One .. The One Site Has Open Sign up But The One That Counts Doesn't

And This One The One That Has Sunup's But Sucks And Isn't worth Anything (http://brasil.warezbros.org/)
I was talking about that :P

Ultramorpg
03-28-2007, 06:05 PM
One day, 3 ppl gathered and said:
"Lets make other ppl think this tracker is so, so, so rare, and we will be able to get to the real good and rare ones with this crap!"

But it's just a story :naughty:

slau
03-28-2007, 06:07 PM
"Lets make other ppl think this tracker is so, so, so rare, and we will be able to get to the real good and rare ones with this crap!"

:lol:

askj
03-28-2007, 06:09 PM

It's not a story. Actually is a good 0day tracker.

scofield
03-28-2007, 06:09 PM

check the review ;)

popopot
03-28-2007, 06:13 PM

I concur. I have been following the WarezBros saga all day (sad, I know) and it does sound like a lot of hype over a site that no one has heard and for which there is very, very little evidence to back-up the claims of 'uber-quality'.

direstraits
03-28-2007, 06:13 PM

Thank you Dreamz, people doesnt seem to understand things easily. BTW slau you may be confused...

slau
03-28-2007, 06:15 PM

Thank you Dreamz, people doesnt seem to understand things easily. BTW slau you may be confused...
lol I could be, but im not :P

mestari

It's not a story. Actually is a good 0day tracker.

Actually TL, RevTT and TTi for example are also good 0-day trackers :D

josephs911

I concur. I have been following the WarezBros saga all day (sad, I know) and it does sound like a lot of hype over a site that no one has heard and for which there is very, very little evidence to back-up the claims of 'uber-quality'.

People are already trying to get Ftn and SCT for and you are correct there is no proof other than the one guy that made the review that says the rarity is 5/5

scofield
03-28-2007, 06:16 PM
we're talking about Warezbros International.

the "brasil.warezbros" has open signups.

direstraits
03-28-2007, 06:18 PM
ive corrected rarity, changed it to 4/5, anyway its a BETA review.

RainRoofer
03-28-2007, 06:18 PM
-Personally i think people are trying to inflate the value of invites....but that is just my opinion

:yup:

slau
03-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Im I wrong?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5469/warrezoq5.jpg

I got 4 invites, and i got this account today...

mestari
03-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Im I wrong?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5469/warrezoq5.jpg

I got 4 invites, and i got this account today...

Wow, fresh acc and 4 invites. Maybe it can be at level 2.5 :D

popopot
03-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Like a product that someone sells, it is only worth what someone else is willing to pay (or in this case trade) for it and I don't see many people throwing there FTN/FT*R/S*T invites at you for this, so how can you expect such a trade. I will only ever be worth what someone is willing to trade for it. Perhaps I am wrong and it is a mystical level 6 tracker, which must be esoteric.

(Damn, I hope I am right otherwise I will sound like a right tool and be kicking myself forever.)

Friendly Fire
03-28-2007, 06:32 PM
I got to find myself a tracker that noone knows and hype it up like there's no tomorrow. Does anybody know if there is any tracker in Madagascar?

josephs911
03-28-2007, 06:32 PM
I got to find myself a tracker that noone knows and hype it up like there's no tomorrow. Does anybody know if there is any tracker in Madagascar?

Just make your own lol

Sawyer2020
03-28-2007, 06:38 PM

Just make your own lol
i will make my tracker and i will review it full mark
maybe i get TT and FTN by it

torrentslave
03-28-2007, 06:39 PM
people you can get an invite for free!!! go to there irc

http://searchirc.com/irc-brazil.warezbros.org-1

Hitman86
03-28-2007, 06:40 PM
i've got in...the tracker is pretty good

Elitist
03-28-2007, 06:50 PM

:lol: Thanks man, I was waiting for this. The only reason people were hyping it is because they wanted to take advantage of it being new and try to get something like FTN out of it. Very wrong, but that's humanity for you, always being deceptive.

EDIT: Oops, they're right below.. That's the one with the brazil. in it.

Dreamz
03-28-2007, 07:01 PM
:lol: No U Cant Get Invites In The IRC .. And Actually That Isnt The ACTUAL Irc So :blink:

scofield
03-28-2007, 07:04 PM

:frusty:

XeroToX
03-28-2007, 07:27 PM
how it got 5 on rarity ? 4 invites for everyone who signed up
and the content is very good though its hard for me to download anything without seeing any seeders/leechers number

f@flot
03-28-2007, 07:28 PM
interesting tracker i must say..no seeders and leechers nor snaches..

XeroToX
03-28-2007, 07:41 PM
i dont see how rare it is when u get 4 invites with it
anyway, why moderators are closing every warezbros threads? (except giveaways)

DV8type
03-28-2007, 08:00 PM
i wonder if theres a way to give (-) negative rep points :lol:

slau
03-28-2007, 08:21 PM
i wonder if theres a way to give (-) negative rep points :lol:
:lol::lol:

LorD.MeXiCaN
03-28-2007, 08:27 PM
really very good pretimes in this tracker....

Friendly Fire
03-28-2007, 08:39 PM

Really? I got curious with this absurdity and went to their irc (i speak portuguese). A member there said that most torrents are taken out of other torrent sites like TB. So i dont know how accurate is that statemement of yours about their pre times.

kajoon
03-28-2007, 08:39 PM
direstraits - nice review...
please add a screenshot of the site ...
and i dont rarity should be 5 ...

contact patriot forever and ask him to copy the review to WIAW.

anyway , gr8 work mate

Melvinmeow
03-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Ive never heard of this site. Like someone else said could we have the option to rate it in negative numbers?

Sounds like a fly by night operation. :Cough Cough:: Scene Piracy
I also noticed alot of their torrents were in fact taken from other torrent sites.
(There were several of my sites exclusives there, as well as some FTN, and SCT packs on there. Thats the ones I noticed so how many were there that I didnt notice?)
To me the whole concept behind hiding how many leechers and seeders and snatches there are is simply to avoid showing that nobody is using the site. The whole idea behind posting this review in my opinion is to get people pumping to their new site or to get invites to better sites off people.

If writing a reveiw of your own site means this much to you then by all means do so. I personally would rather have other people (In a Majority) provide feedback on other sites (as well as my own), only by getting feedback from multiple people can we truly know what this site is really worth.
Due to the fact you can find more invites to this site in the first 24 hrs than I can even find Dunkin Donuts in the state I live in (There is 1 approx every 8 - 10 blocks to give you an idea) I doubt this should be rated 5/5 for rarity. Maybe a 1/5 if that.

EX:
I could tell you my Neon Pink Pinto was worth $500,000 but unless someone else really appraised it and tells you its worth that much would you acctually beleive me?
:Note I do not drive a Pinto it was merely an example:

popopot
03-28-2007, 09:56 PM

Really? I got curious with this absurdity and went to their irc (i speak portuguese). A member there said that most torrents are taken out of other torrent sites like TB. So i dont know how accurate is that statemement of yours about their pre times.

True. I witnessed the conversation and quit IRC as soon as they admitted to using torrents from other sites.

freedom
03-28-2007, 10:04 PM
yes it's true.. but nice pre and more torrents there... so it's a very good tracker
It's like i have ftn, sct, tl, tb and more.. in only one tracker.......

Melvinmeow
03-28-2007, 10:07 PM
yes it's true.. but nice pre and more torrents there... so it's a very good tracker
It's like i have ftn, sct, tl, tb and more.. in only one tracker.......

If theres nobody downloading the files then technically they could post a million files with a 56k line and it wouldnt make a world of differance.

freedom
03-28-2007, 10:09 PM
i am agree with that... but the site is change because new members will be there.. so i think is good.

V
03-28-2007, 10:10 PM
nice review but ,,
hehe rarity 5/5
it's 0.5/5
more than 100 give away threads here for Warezbros

DV8type
03-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Ive never heard of this site. Like someone else said could we have the option to rate it in negative numbers?

Sounds like a fly by night operation. :Cough Cough:: Scene Piracy
I also noticed alot of their torrents were in fact taken from other torrent sites.
(There were several of my sites exclusives there, as well as some FTN, and SCT packs on there. Thats the ones I noticed so how many were there that I didnt notice?)
To me the whole concept behind hiding how many leechers and seeders and snatches there are is simply to avoid showing that nobody is using the site. The whole idea behind posting this review in my opinion is to get people pumping to their new site or to get invites to better sites off people.

If writing a reveiw of your own site means this much to you then by all means do so. I personally would rather have other people (In a Majority) provide feedback on other sites (as well as my own), only by getting feedback from multiple people can we truly know what this site is really worth.
Due to the fact you can find more invites to this site in the first 24 hrs than I can even find Dunkin Donuts in the state I live in (There is 1 approx every 8 - 10 blocks to give you an idea) I doubt this should be rated 5/5 for rarity. Maybe a 1/5 if that.

EX:
I could tell you my Neon Pink Pinto was worth $500,000 but unless someone else really appraised it and tells you its worth that much would you acctually beleive me?
:Note I do not drive a Pinto it was merely an example:

:yup: So true :yup:

barral01
03-28-2007, 10:20 PM
now, everyone has it.

slau
03-28-2007, 10:22 PM
it's more common than TL

Shalafi
03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
.ILR.

What is this in leecher seeder side?

SHUVT
03-28-2007, 10:27 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-warezbros-invites-hmmm-168487

LMAO

khartman
03-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Damn I want a WaReZBrOz userbar

direstraits
03-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Why dont you download a .torrent and see how many peers are there? Do NOT pay attention to what displays on the browse page.

joyntkid
03-29-2007, 02:49 AM
i just d/led Lost.S03E13 at 3.6mB/s with only 1 of 385 seeders connected and 93/94 leechers connected.

and downloading the recenr S03E14 at 6.6mB/s with only 7 seeders of 516 connected.

thats not bad in my book.
maybe not as good as FTN or ScT or TL, but its good.

its not a new tracker either, i saw a guy in the TOP 10 been there 62 weeks, and other 30 weeks or more

redMonster
03-29-2007, 03:33 AM
I just came online and last 4 pages are filled with warezbros offers and requests. Thats really fast.