Itachi_Avenger
03-28-2007, 07:50 PM
i need only one of those:

czone
danishbits
polishtracker

danelna
03-28-2007, 07:57 PM
have czone if you dont trade it i will talk with you in sunday maybe or something like that

XeroToX
03-28-2007, 07:59 PM
i know its not the place to ask but why mods are closing warezbros trading threads?

Elitist
03-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Probably because it's starting to get ridiculous and infuriating that people are asking for rare sites in exchange for something that has only been heard of recently and is probably just an invention to get into good sites like FTN.

askj
03-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Probably because it's starting to get ridiculous and infuriating that people are asking for rare sites in exchange for something that has only been heard of recently and is probably just an invention to get into good sites like FTN.

You're saying the same on every topic. Try to get into the tracker and just after that say something.

XeroToX
03-28-2007, 08:16 PM

You're saying the same on every topic. Try to get into the tracker and just after that say something.

its agread tracker indeed..