PDA

View Full Version : WarezBros Invites hmmm

SHUVT
03-28-2007, 09:02 PM
I just noticed a bunch of the Warez invites being given out in like 4 threads and few folks were dishing out some for trades earlier. Is this tracker open or opening up? Hmmmmm Or is the tracker giving everyone a bunch of invites? hmmmmm I have not seen it pop up in the trackers open for sign ups thread, but I wonder if it will show up there soon. It is usually the trend on here when everyone starts dishing out ivites or trading off accounts. :dry:

Friendly Fire
03-28-2007, 09:12 PM
No, i dont think it will open up. All those invites being given, i think it was just more of a reaction of a few users against some trade proposals. Some people were asking for top level trackers in return of WBros invites, a completely unknown tracker.

SHUVT
03-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Ahhhh IC I don't have this tracker, but I started to see the boards flooded with trades and invites. That usually means that it is opening up or the credited everyones account with a bunch of invites and people are trying to cash in before the "value" drops.

Skiz
03-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I just noticed a bunch of the Warez invites being given out in like 4 threads and few folks were dishing out some for trades earlier. Is this tracker open or opening up? Hmmmmm Or is the tracker giving everyone a bunch of invites? hmmmmm I have not seen it pop up in the trackers open for sign ups thread, but I wonder if it will show up there soon. It is usually the trend on here when everyone starts dishing out ivites or trading off accounts. :dry:

I was thinking the same thing. :blink:

The first page of the board is flooded with them.

SHUVT
03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
I think they all get 5 invites when you sign up, so I guess it becomes a domino affect. But since everyone has them now.. I would take one if it was forced on me. LOL

kampuz
03-28-2007, 09:33 PM
hey who now´s the IRC link of this site????

cumps

Melvinmeow
03-28-2007, 09:58 PM
I think they all get 5 invites when you sign up, so I guess it becomes a domino affect. But since everyone has them now.. I would take one if it was forced on me. LOL

Seems to me like everyone is trying to cash in on them as well.
They will have no real value by this time tomorrow more than likely.

SHUVT
03-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Well Well... Was I right or what? Open for signups... LOL

StarBoy69
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah and it's rare level 5. LMFAO! :lol:

Melvinmeow
03-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Well Well... Was I right or what? Open for signups... LOL

LMAO exactly what I was thinking as well.
They couldnt even give their invites away.

SHUVT
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Why are you being so stingy with the Tophoes VIP account melvin? Alright I will give you 12 warez invites and 2 tophoes invites. Whatcha say? LOL

Melvinmeow
03-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Why are you being so stingy with the Tophoes VIP account melvin? Alright I will give you 12 warez invites and 2 tophoes invites. Whatcha say? LOL

Stingy did I not give it to the right account lmao

Oh well now that you gave me such a great deal...
Double or nothing lmao

I need more warez invites cause im not even gonna get as much retail for them as I got for my Kmart stock a few years back when they went backrupt for some time. $ .10 a share <<< for the stock btw. If I get a few hundred warez invites maybe I can make a quick $ .25 for the whole lot.

As far as the tophos ones go... spell it correctly for starters.
And 2... wow that just pushed me over the limit 2 whole tophos invites? WOW

SHUVT
03-28-2007, 10:50 PM

Stingy did I not give it to the right account lmao

Oh well now that you gave me such a great deal...
Double or nothing lmao

I need more warez invites cause im not even gonna get as much retail for them as I got for my Kmart stock a few years back when they went backrupt for some time. $ .10 a share <<< for the stock btw. If I get a few hundred warez invites maybe I can make a quick $ .25 for the whole lot.

As far as the tophos ones go... spell it correctly for starters.
And 2... wow that just pushed me over the limit 2 whole tophos invites? WOW

I still haven't checked what you left me on Tophos... I am sure it will give me a chuckle when I get home. I will be drunk since it is my birthday, so disregard any off color replies. LOL :w00t:

askj
03-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Tracker was open for signups some weeks ago.

About his review: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-my-wbros-review-168414

I think rarity should be 3^3.5. On WarezBros news, it says:

" Lembrando mais uma vez que apenas Power Users têm direito à utilização do Sistema de Pedidos. Para os desconhecedores, os requisitos para se tornar um são:
75GB de upload
Ratio de 1.05
4 semanas de registro Ressaltando que, caso o ratio caia para menos de 0.95, o status de PU será revogado e o usuário voltará para seu status inicial."

Translating, you need 75Gb uploaded, a ratio of 1.05 and 4 weeks registered to go PowerUser. If they change the invites for 0 when a user register, it should go 3.5 with no doubt imo.

The rest of the review is +/- ok.

XeroToX
03-29-2007, 12:23 AM
it should be 3.5 for now, no more invites for new members..

NA_Magus
03-29-2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah I noticed. :L Glad I got in for free while I could.:lol:

RainRoofer
03-29-2007, 06:33 AM
3.5 is to much, I would say 2.

metal maniac
03-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Guys it's not open for signups the brazilian one is. The other one the good one with over 6000 torrents isn't you need invite for it.

Patriot foreve
03-29-2007, 01:39 PM
The Site isn't that rare and i wouldn't give it more than 2.5-3 actually because it used to give 4 invites for free to new members,i got that tracker for free acouple of weeks ago and i don't really understand the fuss ,amember here was offering free invites to this tracker acouple of weeks ago and no one bothered himself to pm that member asking about the tracker

while when it was bumped by areview everyone come after it ,from my opinion the tracker was too much overated in that review

i think members should ask gather some information about any tracker they want before they go after it because it may turn to be alame tracker after all

mavg
03-29-2007, 09:00 PM
i like wb it's one of my favourites

but 3 it's a good not

torrentslave
03-30-2007, 12:16 AM
No, i dont think it will open up. All those invites being given, i think it was just more of a reaction of a few users against some trade proposals. Some people were asking for top level trackers in return of WBros invites, a completely unknown tracker.

indeed