PDA

View Full Version : have Esooti!!! invite

danelna
03-28-2007, 09:56 PM
WHAT THE FUCK????????

i just want to do little fun what the big deal are you ppl crazi ???????

Mtv
03-28-2007, 09:59 PM
WHAT THE FUCK ? ? ?
esooti is harldy level 2 tracker... and it sucks?
LOL

kajoon
03-28-2007, 09:59 PM
do they even know what esooti is ?
i think only the israelis will understand...

slau
03-28-2007, 10:00 PM
not another warezbros :(

danelna
03-28-2007, 10:01 PM
any1 here not have asense of homor?

i do it for fun what the problem Y you m8 tell this things about the israelim? i dont get it...

the man how tell he will give warebros 4 all lvl 5 what he ok?? he just make fun like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

menlyman
03-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Common!!!
most of them here are talking English no chance they will go to that tracker
and that tracker sucks

Mtv
03-28-2007, 10:04 PM
כי אתה עובד על אנשים וזה חבל...
אחרי שהם יכנסו לאסוטי הזה ויראו מזה הם יתבאסו.. כנראה שאתה אוהב את זה
ישראלי טיפוסי

Common!!!
most of them here are talking English no chance they will go to that tracker
and that tracker sucks

translation: what he sayed

pipko
03-28-2007, 10:12 PM
מי שרוצה הזמנה לאסוטי אל תתביישו שלחו הודעה פרטית

kajoon
03-28-2007, 10:12 PM
mate,

first of all, dont give a lev 2 tracker for lev 4 ... i think thats called cheating :whistling
secondly, i think that esooti is all in english ad contains many stuff in hebrew , so...

i love esooti but i dont think that he stands in the level that the other trackers her offer...

sorry to be the party pupper

btw - i got 2 esooti invites... if someone wants it (and intened to use it) i can give him an invite...
u know what ... if u want i got esooti acc with 5g buffer (and its a lot there...) that i hardly use it -
i am willing to trade it for a descent offer... how about that ?

sababot
03-28-2007, 10:16 PM
dont speak hebrew here
this is not an israeli forum!

Omaster
03-28-2007, 10:29 PM
If only you could give people negative rep.. :(

danelna is a prime example of why israeli people are getting so much abuse, this person was obviously trying to screw a misinformed person into trading him a decent tracker for a tracker even most israeli people dont find all that awsome.

Here's a translation of his reply when he got busted by fellow decent israelies: "Why ruin it for me guys? it might work".

This person has been involved in multiple scams aside from this one, ban his ass already.

sababot
03-28-2007, 10:31 PM
:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

slau
03-28-2007, 10:32 PM

danelna is a prime example of why israeli people are getting so much abuse, this person was obviously trying to screw a misinformed person into trading him a decent tracker for a tracker even most israeli people dont find all that awsome.

Here's a translation of his reply when he got busted by fellow decent israelies: "Why ruin it for me guys? it might work".

This person has been involved in multiple scams aside from this one, ban his ass already.
:angry:

StarBoy69
03-28-2007, 10:33 PM
This is not decent behaviour!

Mtv
03-28-2007, 10:38 PM

welldone !!!

menlyman
03-28-2007, 10:43 PM

pepole like this one are Ruining the name of the israelis
i bet he knew that this tracker is shitty and He EVEN wanted a 4-5 LVL tracker that just not a Shitty way to get to those kind of trackers

morenoy
03-28-2007, 10:44 PM

your right
but not quite i am israeli too and i am against this kind of behaviour
this is why they banned us from torrentbytes and bitmetv for example
but not all israeli people are like this i just had to say it

Pelorus
03-28-2007, 11:35 PM
maybe some1 can send me esooti invite for free or for sucked trackers :|

LorD.MeXiCaN
03-29-2007, 01:43 AM
lvl 2 :S

Ultramorpg
03-29-2007, 02:35 AM
I can give you TPB, ultra rare one

Elitist
03-29-2007, 02:42 AM
...but not quite i am israeli too and i am against this kind of behaviour
this is why they banned us from torrentbytes and bitmetv for example
but not all israeli people are like this i just had to say it

You're also right, and I don't know about TB, but bitmetv is (mostly) run by ignorant idiots that would rather generalize about an entire population rather than judge people on an individual basis.. After all, that's harder to do and they're lazy. So don't take it personally.

EDIT: I can give you TBC for it

sababot
03-29-2007, 06:24 AM
what is tbc?

metal maniac
03-29-2007, 06:33 AM
!@$%$@## *(%^())&%#$^ (&$W&(*%$$#R&U^%$$%^#%&P)&$^ &%WW^&% IU^%$#@$&&%$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There that looks like hebrew to me. LOL

slau
03-29-2007, 07:04 AM
The burning crusade?

Backslash
03-29-2007, 07:30 AM
god i wish people here would stop making those stupid, unfunny bearded clam jokes. TBC?

metal maniac
03-29-2007, 07:45 AM
god i wish people here would stop making those stupid, unfunny bearded clam jokes. TBC?
I created a monster didn't I? LOL By the way it's not TBC it's ITBC.

nickw1988
03-29-2007, 07:51 AM
so wats TBC or ITBC stand for?

morenoy
03-29-2007, 01:02 PM
what is TBC???

stam
03-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Take it easy :)