PDA

View Full Version : Mp3 issues please help!

Skillz808
03-28-2007, 11:46 PM
ok well this is what is happening. any mp3 that is 96kbit plays like its mixing or scratching or like a robot or something cant understand any words the singer is singing or anything . The most odd thing is some songs that are 96kbit you can hear the song perfectly but when it gets to the chorus or sometimes some random spot in the song it goes crazy again but then it comes back clear.

any other song that is higher in kbit doesn't do it all .

you all may say why are you listening to such a low kbit song is because thats all i have and can find. thanks in advance.

digmen1
03-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I Suggest you learn to find and get higher bit rate MP3's. Its not hard.

Two years ago most people were happy with 128 bit rate songs, now most people say they prefer 192 bit rates.

Regards

Digby

Damnatory
03-29-2007, 06:45 PM
That sounds like a codec problem. Have you the proper mp3 codecs installed?

I agree with the above mentioned as well. I wouldn't settle for any mp3's lower than 192kb.

Skillz808
03-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the replys. i would but i have tryed finding this music even i cant find it anywhere or even the cd's so i can purchase it.

which mp3 codec would i need for a 96kbit.

fourier
04-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the replys. i would but i have tryed finding this music even i cant find it anywhere or even the cd's so i can purchase it.

which mp3 codec would i need for a 96kbit.
actually any mp3 codec shoudl be able to play 96kbit, but maybe the bitrate is simply to low to have some decent quality .
here is a codec you could try : http://www.free-codecs.com/download/DS_MP3_Source_Filter.htm