PDA

View Full Version : I just made $80 bucks...

Seedler
03-29-2007, 06:58 PM
by texting multiple choice paper 1 IB chemistry answers from a washroom stall to clients in the other class.:naughty:

Being academically competent does pay:yup:

100%
03-29-2007, 07:01 PM
i just lost around that amount for parking in the wrong place.

some win some loose.

JPaul
03-29-2007, 07:18 PM
by texting multiple choice paper 1 IB chemistry answers from a washroom stall to clients in the other class.:naughty:

I think that's a lie.

Gripper
03-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Yep bet he was givin BJ's

Seedler
03-29-2007, 08:04 PM

I think that's a lie.

You think wrong.

I think.

Gripper
03-29-2007, 08:11 PM
It's only cheating if you get caught,or tell the world on the interweb. :)

Cheese
03-29-2007, 08:23 PM
It's only cheating if you get caught,or tell the world on the interweb. :)

Or if it actually happened.

Gripper
03-29-2007, 08:27 PM
But it's only about 4 quid,so it could be troof.

Cheese
03-29-2007, 08:38 PM
With my now extensive knowledge of mobile phones I would think it hard to text in the questions of an exam whilst avoiding the notice of exam invigilators.

JPaul
03-29-2007, 08:48 PM
And also, if he didn't know the question in advance, which he wouldn't else why text the answers in. Then they would have to text the question out, then he would have to send the answers back.

And also, given the fact that he said "clients" more than one person was doing this, both sending and receiving text messages during an exam.

And also if it was $80 one assumes that there were plenty people doing it, for plenty of question.

Let me re-state my last.

You're talking shite.

Unless the people doing the invigilation were in fact dead.

Gripper
03-29-2007, 08:49 PM
If he knows the answers already its as easy as:

1 a
2 d
3 c
4 c

etc.etc.

JPaul
03-29-2007, 08:51 PM
If he knows them in advance why fucking text them. Just tell people. It's shite.

And also, the length of the message isn't really the point, it's the fact they were reading them at all.

JPaul
03-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Here's how it really works.

"I've nicked the Chemistry test multiple choice answers, I'll sell you them for like tens squids."

"Aye, right, nice one"

Gripper
03-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Eye sea.

JPaul
03-29-2007, 09:06 PM
You know it makes sence.

Seedler
03-30-2007, 01:25 AM
plz stfukthnx.

I originally said it's a MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAM, paper 1. Jotted all answered down on piece of paper, went to bathroom, and texted away. 30 questions<30secs typing.

again, plz stfukthnx.

Skweeky
03-30-2007, 01:35 AM
stfukthnx :huh:

That's way too l33t h4x0r-ish for me

Could you translate?

PS: If you got like a few questions wrong, don't you think it'll be obvious that everyone has the same ones wrong?

I once got caught cheating like that. And I was the cheatee, not the cheater :yes:

't is a cruel world

suprafreak6
03-30-2007, 04:42 AM

in the boy's bathroom...:lol:

just messing seedler...i know exactly how you did it cause ive cheated before like that...

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 06:48 AM

:O Yes I heard that too. You are not suggesting that you are acadamnically compliant?..nah... sorry of course you didn't :) You were, as usual, just kidding us! :yup: I love your sense of humour Seedler.:lol:

MCHeshPants420
03-30-2007, 08:14 AM
plz stfukthnx.

I originally said it's a MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAM, paper 1. Jotted all answered down on piece of paper, went to bathroom, and texted away. 30 questions<30secs typing.

again, plz stfukthnx.

Bollocks :)

Chip Monk
03-30-2007, 08:20 AM
plz stfukthnx.

again, plz stfukthnx.

How did you get the questions, let me guess you sat the test before them, so you'd already done the test. That's how they do it in Canadia. Jotted the answers down and the invigilators let you take them out, knowing other people were sitting the test later.

Jotted the answers down. Why not just give them the answers before they went in. Why text them and risk you and them getting caught. If you gave them the answers before they went in and they got caught what was the risk to you, fuck all. But no, you texted them in, leaving a trail of you being the cheat (which apparently you would be proud of, for some bizarre reason).

$80, how many people were so fucking desperate to pass this test that they paid you. Let's guess at 4, to make the sums easy for you. That's $20 each, my arse.

You and all these people risked getting caught cheating, getting that on your record, to pass a wee test, for fuck all.

You're an idiot.

Barbarossa
03-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Possibly Seedless is so good at chemistry he completed the test in record time, and the canaidain N00b invigilators let him out of the exam room early, and so he texted the answers to the N00bs in the same exam as him? :unsure:

Either way, it was a fucking stupid thing to do. (if it really happened)

Chip Monk
03-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Possibly Seedless is so good at chemistry he completed the test in record time, and the canaidain N00b invigilators let him out of the exam room early, and so he texted the answers to the N00bs in the same exam as him? :unsure:

Either way, it was a fucking stupid thing to do. (if it really happened)

Now, see that makes sence. If only he had explained it properly in the first place.

Nice diplomacy skills btw.

enoughfakefiles
03-30-2007, 09:08 AM

in the boy's bathroom...:lol:

just messing seedler...i know exactly how you did it cause ive cheated before like that...

You've cheated on seedler :O

SnnY
03-30-2007, 09:27 AM
seedler has gone down in my estimation, more so.

Technically if you cheat you fail the test. So now everyone knows seedler is an idiot, more so.

blackjackal
03-30-2007, 07:34 PM

God damnit, why couldn't they have text messaging when I was in high school?

Proper Bo
03-30-2007, 07:39 PM
seedler has gone down in my estimation, more so.

:O