PDA

View Full Version : Oink and Demonoid Invites...

thewizeard
03-30-2007, 12:26 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-i-need-oink-pleaseplz-post1872066/postcount23

You will need to share files there... Then we can first ascertain the quality of your media library. Interested? Join the FileSharingTalk.com chat room on SoulSeek. Add all the lurkers there to you "list" and just say "Oink!" That's says enough.

No Skizo, not for you :lol:

You better hurry, only 83 invites left...

Adster
03-31-2007, 02:12 AM
lmao thank you Nigel I have about 5 pms overnight of people asking about the secret oink invite room :lol:

and its the first ive heard about it :lol:

Skiz
03-31-2007, 02:38 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-i-need-oink-pleaseplz-post1872066/postcount23

You will need to share files there... Then we can first ascertain the quality of your media library. Interested? Join the FileSharingTalk.com chat room on SoulSeek. Add all the lurkers there to you "list" and just say "Oink!" That's says enough.

No Skizo, not for you :lol:

You better hurry, only 98 invites left...

:sadwalk:

SalsaMan
03-31-2007, 03:17 AM
Alright im up and running on Soulseek, though I hope you cats like salsa, house, and trance... cause that's mainly what I've got .

Edit: Thanks for the info, yo. Nice people on that channel, but not as much salsa on there as I would prefer ;)

lightsabers
03-31-2007, 04:29 AM
Ummm...

...oh nevermind, you'll figure it out for yourself eventually.
;)

thewizeard
03-31-2007, 06:53 AM
The point being.. this way, we can be sure of the quality of your shared files. Thats why I wish first to check them, and to be sure that they are not transcodes. Also to join a new community, both sides need protection, we will be checking your blood group too..So please join the chat in SoulSeek, and say, Oink! If you seriously want an Oink or Demonoid invite.

EdiT: not wanting to reinvent the wheel, many of you probably thought WTF is SoulSeek...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/file-sharing/t-soulseek-updated-406-67507

lmao thank you Nigel I have about 5 pms overnight of people asking about the secret oink invite room :lol:

and its the first ive heard about it :lol:

Erm...oeps sorry, when you join the chat channel, please report to Adster, say Oink! if you want an invite, Adster is the Community middleman for FileSharingTalk.com on SoulSeek and also a brilliant musician..and unfortunately, seizoned spammer. :)

*bump ..erm...

Adster
03-31-2007, 12:10 PM
yes Ill just add in I thought it was just a April fools joke this at first because I didnt know anything about it lol so anyone that PMed im sorry I couldnt help but now everything will run well now im aware of it :P

thewizeard
03-31-2007, 01:30 PM
Alright im up and running on Soulseek, though I hope you cats like salsa, house, and trance... cause that's mainly what I've got .

Edit: Thanks for the info, yo. Nice people on that channel, but not as much salsa on there as I would prefer ;)

For Salsa music, you need to check this filesharing nework first

http://www.gotnap.com/index.php?loc=stats&server=49

Omaster
03-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Got my invite, thanks guys, great initiative.

Soulseek aint half bad either, lots of good music and people there. I'd recommend checking it out even if you dont need an Oink/Demonoid invite, just make sure you hop over to our channel when you join. ;)

thewizeard
03-31-2007, 01:59 PM
Now that's what I call..Good Advice :)

SalsaMan
03-31-2007, 02:17 PM

For Salsa music, you need to check this filesharing nework first

http://www.gotnap.com/index.php?loc=stats&server=49

Cool thx... now I'm just trying to figure out how to use gotnap ;).

Adster
03-31-2007, 02:26 PM
basically if your music is 192 bit or higher or VBR all tracks tagged correctly and at least have about 10 or so albums

and can chat for a day or so with us about yourself what torrent sites you use etc. then you will be in without a problem

reason for this is we actully get to know what the person is like and wether there serious with their music or not

its better for someone to be serious with some good organsied files and all know them a bit rather then just invite MrX from the forum who we know nothing about.

SalsaMan
03-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Wow thanks guys! Just got my OiNK invite... :D

...and as Omaster said, SoulSeek is a great place for music/chat also. Check out the FST room there.

thewizeard
03-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Now, I can help you there, coincidently :)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Imagine_If/index.php?showtopic=21

In any case ..nice you accepted the Oink Invite SalsaMan.. send me a pm when you upload your first torrent there ... and remember..most new members, get banned within two weeks, and that's for ever... So please read the FAQs before you begin.

lightsabers
03-31-2007, 03:12 PM
These people mean business.
Special thanks to Adster & Wizeard.

The room is a cool place to hang out, be sure to stop by there and be patient while the procedure is finished.

thewizeard
04-02-2007, 11:01 AM
OK well, so far all seems a success! :) We are now going to observer the new community members. They are already seeding on Oink... Please continue to post in this thread for Oink and Demonoid invites. Perhaps later, some Pisexy...

NB: We do not Trade!!!

* For FST members that also have Oink invites, but have difficulty making the decision. Join our chat on Soulseek and let us help you decide. You should contact Adster, if you wish to join the OINK Invite Distribution Centre. ;) ( OIDB)

thewizeard
04-14-2007, 06:36 AM
erm... :whistling

TheManMKD
04-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Wow, and I thought this was going to be a popular thread. I already have OiNK, and I don't need to apply, but cmon ppl...

This is such a good offer, you just need to show what kind of music you have on your hdd and the quality of it. Is it that hard? I mean, the rules are simple - you get an OiNK invite for free, in return you show why do you need to get one and what can you give back to the community.

Unfortunately, it seems like everyone likes the words free invite and they reckon that it includes begging for it in a thread and trading it. Enough from me, you know what I mean.

BTW, nice job guys. Respect! I lost my invites forever ( :( ) cause of a moron friend...or else I would have joined this "giveaway" :D

thewizeard
04-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Wow, and I thought this was going to be a popular thread. I already have OiNK, and I don't need to apply, but cmon ppl...

This is such a good offer, you just need to show what kind of music you have on your hdd and the quality of it. Is it that hard? I mean, the rules are simple - you get an OiNK invite for free, in return you show why do you need to get one and what can you give back to the community.

Unfortunately, it seems like everyone likes the words free invite and they reckon that it includes begging for it in a thread and trading it. Enough from me, you know what I mean.

BTW, nice job guys. Respect! I lost my invites forever ( :( ) cause of a moron friend...or else I would have joined this "giveaway" :D

Thank you TheManMKD..

well we let it slip away, to see how the new members get on..and they are doing great.. :)

TheManMKD
04-14-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm sure glad to hear that :) Teach them some stuff :P
BTW, I think you're an OiNK mod :D

thewizeard
04-14-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm sure glad to hear that :) Teach them some stuff :P
BTW, I think you're an OiNK mod :D

Do you ? :)

GaleaNatur
04-14-2007, 10:00 AM
any remain?i am gonna to stup soulseek now...

kingace
04-14-2007, 10:04 AM
can somebody get me one please? I cant get SoulSeek to install on my computer... Thanks, my email [email protected]

GaleaNatur
04-14-2007, 10:17 AM
help me!!!!!i can't find the FileSharingTalk.com room in the room list!!!!

thewizeard
04-14-2007, 12:54 PM
help me!!!!!i can't find the FileSharingTalk.com room in the room list!!!!

Ok bottom right you see the rooms ok?

Right click, you will see in the menu "Create Room" add this name FileSharingTalk.com and then click OK. OK?

GaleaNatur
04-14-2007, 01:04 PM
ok thnx!!i thought i was created...

i created the room what i do now?i wrote oink...

tralalala
04-14-2007, 02:20 PM
:lol:

GaleaNatur
04-14-2007, 02:30 PM

help me!!i want this invite so much....

thewizeard
04-17-2007, 07:16 AM
another one of those creationists?

ok thnx!!i thought i was created...

A good guide at this point is Exodus, it follows Genesis the creation, my advice is, Exodus. 3.1 ..then go to Numbers 1.1 add all these numbers together then go to Revelation's 13. 1

This guide should help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#666_in_the_new_Testament

you then have to add the totals to the to the "Number of the Beast".

Now go to SoulSeek refresh the rooms, count down from the top ( this is important) until you reach that number. Join the room, say "Oink," I will be waiting for you.

See..it's simple!

Imagine_If
04-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Oink! I will try to reach the secret room on Souseek..I want actually a Demonid and a FTN.. see you there thewizeard

..Is it true you that owners of traded Oink and FTN power+accounts, can come to you and you arrange that the account is accepted and "legal"like by Oink and FTN

TheManMKD
04-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Oink! I will try to reach the secret room on Souseek..I want actually a Demonid and a FTN.. see you there thewizeard

..Is it true you that owners of traded Oink and FTN power+accounts, can come to you and you arrange that the account is accepted and "legal"like by Oink and FTN

:huh:

thewizeard
05-02-2007, 11:07 PM

:huh:

Yes this is quite true. The reason being is to give those honest users stuck with these accounts, one chance. That's all. So those members that have such accounts, please contact me (thewizeard or nigel123) in the Soulseek chat. We will sort it out as soon as possible, so you can freely use that traded account by the end of the day without fear of deletion of the account or the invite tree..

the_e_male
05-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Yes this is quite true. The reason being is to give those honest users stuck with these accounts, one chance. That's all. So those members that have such accounts, please contact me (thewizeard or nigel123) in the Soulseek chat. We will sort it out as soon as possible, so you can freely use that traded account by the end of the day without fear of deletion of the account or the invite tree..
That is absolutely NOT TRUE. At OiNK, at least, trading accounts is against the rules. If we find a traded account, we will disable it, and possibly the person that invited the original owner of the account. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying, including thewizeard.

thewizeard
05-04-2007, 10:18 AM
That is absolutely NOT TRUE. At OiNK, at least, trading accounts is against the rules. If we find a traded account, we will disable it, and possibly the person that invited the original owner of the account. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying, including thewizeard.

Of course this member, who is obviously mis-using "the_E_Male's" nick, ( and there is lot of that going on) is looking for sensation.. The action continues in the SoulSeek chat and don't forget to say Oink ! And PM Adster... :)

Skiz
05-04-2007, 01:08 PM

Wow, an oink staff member has abandoned their duties of banning members unjustifiably and being complete arses on IRC, just long enough to "grace" us with a post (which we will ignore).

Best that you get back. Would hate for things to go right over there.

thewizeard
05-04-2007, 10:35 PM
I wouldn't put it like that! The_e-_male I know is a pleasant polite, considerate person, I have had long conversations with him, at Oink, all of which I recorded meticulously and have uploaded to my ftp server at Sealand,...and he is a kind, polite person, who when he makes a mistake, quickly discovers and makes amends, which he invariably does; which is only to be expected with so many members,. He would never ever use the word "liar"; which is how I uncovered this cunning masquerade :rolleyes:
..back to business

Sorry about all these spam and off-topic posts, as I said we will also white-Wash your butterd Power + Oink accounts, as those are much desired and as we now have one of their mods occupied in the lounge with that decoy thread, leaving us free..well you know what they say, "when the pigs away the Lounge Wolves rule supreme"..erm wait this doesn't rhyme but well, as it was only meant symbolical like ..Oink!

Skiz
05-05-2007, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't put it like that! The_e-_male I know is a pleasant polite, considerate person, I have had long conversations with him, at Oink, all of which I recorded meticulously and have uploaded to my ftp server at Sealand,...and he is a kind, polite person, who when he makes a mistake, quickly discovers and makes amends, which he invariably does; which is only to be expected with so many members,. He would never ever use the word "liar"; which is how I uncovered this cunning masquerade :rolleyes:
..back to business

I haven't dealt with a single one of them that wasn't a complete asshole and intolerant to reason or facts.

Truth is, over there they ban first and ask questions later act like God with a Napoleon complex when asked a simple question about anything. I wouldn't use their shit tracker if it were the only one left. Fact.

Exigo is much better anyhow and has a GREAT staff. Combine that, Soulseek and newsgroups, and all my musical needs are met. :happy: