PDA

View Full Version : Using Torrents

well_butter_my_arse
05-31-2003, 01:29 PM
can anyone tell me how to use torrents. cause i cant seem to open it or use it in anyway. It just tells me that windows cant open this file. THX

kaspiske
05-31-2003, 01:35 PM
1: Download Bittorrent

2: Install Bittorrent

3: Download the torrent

4: Double click at the torrent

5: Bittorrent will start downloading

PB Montgolfier
05-31-2003, 01:36 PM
If you have installed a client you don't open it.

All you do is click on a link in a torrent site and it does it automatically. Loads of sites have been down recently but you could try here.

http://www.torrents.co.uk/new_bt/torrents.php

Look at the top and select the filetype you want then only those will appear. Bear in mind it only really works well for new files. Please also leave the torrent open for as long as possible after you have finished, to allow other users to finish.

well_butter_my_arse
05-31-2003, 02:15 PM
im strugling a bit guys. ive tried to install a bittorent anfd got this mirc thing which is rreally doing my head in and was just wondering if there is an easir way.

P.S sorry for being sucha newb

Linkton
05-31-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@31 May 2003 - 10:15
im strugling a bit guys. ive tried to install a bittorent anfd got this mirc thing which is rreally doing my head in and was just wondering if there is an easir way.

Ok, first of all...wtf are you trying to say?

Please rephrase all of that without the typos and grammatical errors.

Pitbul
05-31-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@31 May 2003 - 07:15

1)go back to kindergarden

2)download bittorrent

3)install bittorent

4)go to your favorite torrent site and download the file u want

how in the helll hard is it to install a freakin program?u download the bittorrent program and install it.

jay973
06-01-2003, 12:13 AM
Read this (http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/romeria/howto.htm) ;)