PDA

View Full Version : Warezbros error

Leecher101
03-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Anyone else use Azureus at Warez and get this error?

Connection Error (error: [B cannot be cast java.lang.Long)

Searched google and it brought up one result that is of no help.

Weird as it happens on anything new I try but I can seed the torrents I already got there.

Leecher101
03-31-2007, 06:35 PM
nobody?

maybe I'll try upgrading to latest java some time. Don't feel like restarting my client right now though.

dollyoops
04-03-2007, 11:15 PM

Weird as it happens on anything new I try but I can seed the torrents I already got there.

That seems like a very strange bug - you should submit it as a bug on the Azureus forums

Melvinmeow
04-03-2007, 11:17 PM

Im guessing its more of a specific issue on your computer. Ive never really seen anyone mention this before.
What Os are you using ect...??

dollyoops
04-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Im guessing its more of a specific issue on your computer. Ive never really seen anyone mention this before.
What Os are you using ect...??

While that information might be useful.... I'd still suggest submitting this as a bug (if you can still reproduce it, then that would be good, because it's almost certain that the logs would be needed to determine what's going on).

Is it just a specific torrent, or all torrents from a specific tracker?

fourier
04-03-2007, 11:49 PM

WarezBros is offline, that might be the problem.

Leecher101
04-04-2007, 12:01 AM
no this was before it went offline. was going to upgrade, never did. then when they changed announce url, it worked fine.

probably just needed to update java or something. I don't care. I forgot about this thread til now anyways

dollyoops
04-04-2007, 12:06 AM
no this was before it went offline. was going to upgrade, never did. then when they changed announce url, it worked fine.

probably just needed to update java or something. I don't care. I forgot about this thread til now anyways

That's annoying - it would've been nice to fix the bug (at least getting Azureus to come up with a more appropriate error message). Still, glad it's working for you.

catalyst05
04-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Azerus is giving ssometimes this error on warez bros. u must change client.