PDA

View Full Version : NZB Matrix - VIP Account - recommended?

kanamint
03-31-2007, 03:06 AM
Hi

Does anyone have a VIP account with nzb matrix? How do you find this nzb client? Is it worthwhile signing up for VIP?

Skiz
03-31-2007, 03:11 AM
Hi

Does anyone have a VIP account with nzb matrix? How do you find this nzb client? Is it worthwhile signing up for VIP?

No.

99.99% of everything there, you can obtain for free, elsewhere.

They appear to do a good job organizing everything, but I certainly wouldn't pay for aesthetics.

The NZB section here at FST is quite nice. Have you looked it over?

Athlon64
03-31-2007, 03:53 AM
HELL NO! Please don't pay, but if you want something decent then go with Newzbin.

Though I really suggest not wasting money on any of them since like Skizo stated you can get the nzbs for free else where.

St0ry
03-31-2007, 06:02 AM
IMO, Newzbin is worth it, it's only 50 cents a week. And every year around Christmas time they do a special half price thing.

A great thing about Newzbin is the comments feature, that way you can see what other people think about the quality of a movie before you spend your time downloading it.

webe123
03-31-2007, 07:37 AM
IMO, Newzbin is worth it, it's only 50 cents a week. And every year around Christmas time they do a special half price thing.

A great thing about Newzbin is the comments feature, that way you can see what other people think about the quality of a movie before you spend your time downloading it.

I agree....if you are going to spend a little money,go with newzbin. Much more organized and worth the money, no matter what other people say .

popopot
03-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Definitely don't pay for NZB matrix. Go with Newzbin or free ones like BinSearch and NZBIndex.nl

The Hitcher
03-31-2007, 03:36 PM
www.vcdquality.com & www.nforce.nl * great sites to check quality of movies before downloading.

* nforce also rates games etc.

QstorM
04-03-2007, 11:52 PM
FST and merlins-portal is all u will ever need.

popopot
04-04-2007, 11:12 AM
marlins-portal

Don't you mean Merlins-Portal?:)

Peacefulness32
04-07-2007, 12:23 AM
i need one too help

k2bug
04-16-2007, 07:46 PM
FST and merlins-portal is all u will ever need.

Agree :)

ezzzy
04-17-2007, 06:40 PM
naa dont pay

sabotage
04-17-2007, 07:27 PM
I say if your already going to pay for a premium usenet account, the $2.00/month for newzbin is well worth it. I think you really have to give v3.newzbin.com a spin before making your mind.

I love the mouseover info's and comments - as well as knowing the size of the discussion, all without ever clicking a thing.

But to each his own.

webe123
04-18-2007, 09:50 AM
I say if your already going to pay for a premium usenet account, the $2.00/month for newzbin is well worth it. I think you really have to give v3.newzbin.com a spin before making your mind.

I love the mouseover info's and comments - as well as knowing the size of the discussion, all without ever clicking a thing.

But to each his own.

Yeah, if I am going to pay for something like an NZB site it will be newzbin ..and IS! NZB matrix is OK, but to me they are not as organized as newzbin.

ethanpil
05-30-2007, 05:34 AM
Wow I had the same question, I am glad I joined this forum, you are: Pirates in the Know!

What seemed so appealing about NZB Matrix is that its so cheap, $7.50 lifetime, but the truth is that you can get all of that stuff elsewhere, like the first poster said, so why bother, also it didnt look like they have that much stuff anyway...

haydeno
05-31-2007, 01:19 AM
i like nzbsrus abeit 5 nzb per day