PDA

View Full Version : The Hulk Pc

Pitbul
05-31-2003, 02:57 PM
I downloaded The Hulk for PC from a torrent Site i installed it useing DAEMON's tool but when ever u click to play it it doesn't do n e thing? it will just act like its starting to load then my cursor will turn into a lil CD like its loading then stops and nuthing happens i just found a patch but i duno if this is the problem n e one else download this game and had this prob?

BrianF
06-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Torrent (http://free.pages.at/hudloom/Hulk-FLT.torrent) This is a verified working version of Hulk. I have it, and it works fine. It's about 1900 megs. took me two days to get it. Anyway, it sounds like you either have a fake, or it's corrupted. The patch is only for afterwords, so you can play without the cd.

Andyb
09-10-2003, 01:15 PM
How did U get it to burn/run? I've just finished downloading that 1900 megs version from torrent myself..(it's for my son!) ..& can't get the flaming thing burned! (must be into new territory here). The rar extracted into three cd folders & the info file says burn them to cd using the .cue..yet there is no .cue file in the folders..just the files ending with numbers & a file with the extension .sfv (which I've never come across b4)..Am I missing the cue files or is it something to do with that svf file? Would really appreciate any help if U can give it. cheers..Andy

toddiscool
09-10-2003, 06:19 PM
@andyyb - double click on the first on of the files, and it will extract a bin and a cue for you. Do the same for all the cd's then follw the guide from image files in the link in my sig.

Andyb
09-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Nah it didn't do anything except want to know what to open it with..had a shot anyway of trying winace on the files & it does the trick! :¬)..I'm ok from this point on...thanks for the reply m8..appreciated :¬)