PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with many torrent sites ?

GINZY
04-01-2007, 03:53 PM
hi guys. Now i have many torrent sites to use .I 'm curious how u use all your torrent sites.i see many guys have more than 10 sites and with good ratio high upload.What you do to use many torrent sites and have good ratio ?

I want to know about the release.I see that most of the sites have the same release.The only different is that the seed and leech number.I now tired of using too may sites so i want to ask about the best sites for dvdr,music,book...

1.best top sites for dvdr ?
2.for music.
other such as book , anime ....

To get a good ratio so have a high speed internet connection ?
i just upgraded my internet and i hope i will upload with high speed.

redMonster
04-01-2007, 03:58 PM
DVD R - Swedvdr, Pisexy, TL, maybe swebits
Music - Oink, TT
elearning - bitme and Oink

DefX
04-01-2007, 03:59 PM
1. DVDr scene: TL, Revtt non-scene: NB, TB.ro to name a few
2. Music: Oink (pretty obvious)

phantom_10
04-01-2007, 05:01 PM
music : TT, Oink, Tranceroute, vipmusic & filemp3 (open for sign-ups)

dudave
04-01-2007, 05:17 PM
o-day: TL, REVTT, SCC
music: Oink
e-learning: bitme
tv-shows: bitmetv
DVD-R: thedvdclub

that's for the general categories
after that you got plenty specific ones

Bucktoof
04-01-2007, 11:53 PM
General - TL, Revott, ScT, SCC, ST, Demonoid
Music - Oink, Indietorrents, ViPMusic, Softmp3, STMusic
DVDs - thedvdclub, asiandvdclub
special - Christiantorrents, pianosheets

I have a 300kb/s down and about 60kb/s upload speed. I used to have a server, but that was for maybe 2 months max. My computer is off maybe about 3 hours a week...and it's a laptop :) I have gone to wireless cafes at night when there's fewer people so the speeds are great.

You seed constantly! Always leave your client open.

Skiz
04-02-2007, 12:03 AM
You just need to wait until April 7th when you can view the WIAW thread.

GINZY
04-04-2007, 06:23 AM
now i tend to use Azureus to download new torrents and utorrent to seed the sample or some rar files.I still let the Azureus to upload (the complete files will be move to seeding area) until get ratio 1.0.
Do the tracker hate me if i do like this ?
Wonder what is the best version of Azureus ? heard some bug with newest version.
Should we download more than 9,10 torrents at the same time or only 2, 3 ?

General2k
04-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Most of the private trackers that I am a member at are the general trackers, but they also have their own packs or exclusive releases. I grab the exclusives that I am interested in from each tracker. Also if one is faster at the 0day stuff I may grab it from there. Like everyone else is saying SEED SEED SEED, I have some torrents that are over 5 months old and still going. I have some older ones but I don't know the date because that is as far back as my client is saying, due to me doing a clean install of XP.

makksoft
04-05-2007, 05:58 AM
For me I just pick the one I like the most and seed it because my upload speed is much lower than my download speed. I can not use too many trackers at one time, it will split up my upload speed and it will take forever to build up my ratio.