PDA

View Full Version : OiNK

fino963
04-01-2007, 08:52 PM
If anyone has an OiNK invite to spare, PM me. Thanks.

finnlugg
04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
whats ur offer for oink invite?

PlayMaker
04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
i suppose nothing:)

maxehhh
04-01-2007, 09:08 PM
you are a hell of a supposer Dreamcream

fino963
04-01-2007, 09:52 PM

Actually, you're right.

I've found that its pretty damn hard to get ahold of a tracker above level 2 when you have nothing to offer. This makes it near impossible to get ahold of something like OiNK unless you get really lucky or have a friend who could hook you up with a level 3 account to trade.

I figured, hey, why not see if someone would be gracious enough to be that friend for a day :) and hook me up with OiNK. There are a lot of users on these forums and maybe someone would be nice enought to do so. It's worth a shot anyway.

I've been using bittorrent for about 3 years now and I know how and why to keep ratios up, etc. You wouldn't be giving an invite to a noob in other words

SalsaMan
04-01-2007, 10:04 PM

Actually, you're right.

I've found that its pretty damn hard to get ahold of a tracker above level 2 when you have nothing to offer. This makes it near impossible to get ahold of something like OiNK unless you get really lucky or have a friend who could hook you up with a level 3 account to trade.

I figured, hey, why not see if someone would be gracious enough to be that friend for a day :) and hook me up with OiNK. There are a lot of users on these forums and maybe someone would be nice enought to do so. It's worth a shot anyway.

I've been using bittorrent for about 3 years now and I know how and why to keep ratios up, etc. You wouldn't be giving an invite to a noob in other words

I disagree -with the bold part specifically.

I've only been using bittorrent for a few months (with good ratios), aren't particularily lucky or have "friends" in the scene, yet still managed to get an oink invite and others on this forum.

I would recommend using the search feature to find out who on this forum is offering Oink, what they want for it (sometimes it may be less than you think), and do some legwork on getting an invite. I didn't have an invite or reputation to anywhere when I first came here, yet managed to get TL and oink invites within 2 days --after the one month.

Just a suggestion, you'd be suprised at what you can find by searching around ;).

dudave
04-01-2007, 10:14 PM
i actually got bitmetv, bitme, oink, TL and others completly
for free from various users in a tracker i'm a member in, i
guess the people there are extremly generous :)

znik
04-01-2007, 10:19 PM
dudave which tracker if you don't mind?

dudave
04-01-2007, 10:29 PM
MMATRACKER
best community in the net

SalsaMan
04-01-2007, 10:34 PM
@dudave

Definitely sounds like a great community... for them to trust everyone to give invites away for free. Sounds better than just showing some ration screens to get invites (photoshop, anyone?).

dudave
04-01-2007, 10:41 PM
actualy the only requierment is usualy to have
a good ratio in the site itself with about one
months at least there.

fino963
04-01-2007, 11:52 PM
After my last post, a lot of great advice popped up in my thread. Thanks to all who posted with a suggestion.

X
04-02-2007, 04:46 AM
After my last post, a lot of great advice popped up in my thread. Thanks to all who posted with a suggestion.
hopefully not the photoshop idea mate:dabs:

LinkS v2.0
04-02-2007, 05:30 AM
this forum sucks to get invites ever since the WIAW thread came along. People are no longer sharing what was given to them for free and expect to trade. What ever happened to sharing?

Green Goblin
04-02-2007, 05:34 AM
this forum sucks to get invites ever since the WIAW thread came along. People are no longer sharing what was given to them for free and expect to trade. What ever happened to sharing?

let me tell you what happened to all the ppl that used to give away free invites they are sick to death of having accounts banned and invites disabled because most of the ppl here try to cheat or have multiple accounts on the same tracker i used to hand out invites everyday and i would give oink out for free but not anymore im done.
thats what i think has happened.my 2 cents

GINZY
04-02-2007, 06:50 AM
i agree with Green Goblin. If you get the invite from other member , you have to be responsible to not only yourself but the one who give you invite.If you are banned , we can be banned too.Invites makes good community with good users with good ratio.Put u in front of other shoes.

JA
04-02-2007, 08:07 AM
All the older members...use to give out invites. What happens is, the people we invite, cheat, trade, dupe accounts, and we get warned, or even lose our invites. For this reason, handing out invites is less common.

Anyhow, you just seem to disrespect the forum every chance you can. Why don't you just go piss of with the attitude?

I havent seen any giveaways by u, and if i have its either free TL or something like that.

And heres an example of the shitty attitude you bring with out....

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-invites-158711

dudave
04-02-2007, 10:41 AM
there is a problem here that is undenyable
this forum atract many traders and cheaters, wich push
away the good people out of it, and very soon we won't
see anymore generous giveaways cause just like some users
said B4 me, noone will take the chance to get banned from
a quality tracker because of some jurk.

i think this invite forum (wich is already a subforum) needs another
sub-forum for VIPs, in wich quality invites will be given, wich will be based not only on the "join date" factor or the "rep points" factor (wich are not acuratly reliable from my experience in other forums) but also on a personal basis, after a review over all posts
of this users and his real contribution to the community.

i'm new here, and some may say WTF do i know about anything
around here, and maybe i am wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Leecher101
04-02-2007, 10:56 AM
lol, nice idea dave. seriously, nice idea :)

willyums
04-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Hey Dave send me some ratio proof and i might be able to help you ;)

kirktrix
04-02-2007, 12:48 PM
e: OiNK there is a problem here that is undenyable
this forum atract many traders and cheaters, wich push
away the good people out of it, and very soon we won't
see anymore generous giveaways cause just like some users
said B4 me, noone will take the chance to get banned from
a quality tracker because of some jurk.

i think this invite forum (wich is already a subforum) needs another
sub-forum for VIPs, in wich quality invites will be given, wich will be based not only on the "join date" factor or the "rep points" factor (wich are not acuratly reliable from my experience in other forums) but also on a personal basis, after a review over all posts
of this users and his real contribution to the community.

i'm new here, and some may say WTF do i know about anything
around here, and maybe i am wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Last edited by dudave : Today at 06:43 PM.

I agree 100%.......:lol:

FlipRising21
04-02-2007, 04:34 PM
ha I havent visited this site in a few seems like its changed a little less giveaways and more cheaters etc.. Good luck man in getting that invite =)

seppypom
04-12-2007, 01:27 AM
So if it took you this long to get to Oink, why would you cheat when you got there?